India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

bajiraopeshwa

Country flag
What is the implications of Saksham valley? Because I read some article a while back that our generals are very specific of Siachin, in any condition, we cannot loose Siachen, to which I am thinking... Siachen sits right in the middle of the two, Akasai and Saksham valley.

If we see the strategic placement of two airbases up North 👉 Hotan and Xigaze, they are mean to keep an eye of a specific place, Siachin.

Its not just DS DBO, its Siachin, and I am not sure about the terrain of Saksham valley, but Siachin is the thorn in there garden.
The force ratio required to take Siachen is 1:50 (according to the Pakis). We have a brigade there, so if anyone wants Siachen they will have to spare many divisions (which is lots of cannon fodder)

scatterStorm

Country flag
Yes, as per report.
So winter salami slicing form our end has begun already? Why we are also seeing our men geting wounded, a med-vac was seen takign one of our troop.

Meaning, a covert operation is undergoing.

scatterStorm

Country flag
The force ratio required to take Siachen is 1:50 (according to the Pakis). We have a brigade there, so if anyone wants Siachen they will have to spare many divisions (which is lots of cannon fodder)
Can we use our Howitzers from Siachin as well, I think terrain is very tough, which won't enable us to do that.

scatterStorm

Country flag
They don't have to put boots on Siachen, they can bomb our base there or use rocket arty strikes. They have a rocket that can fire from a distance of 175+ km.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
The Melcchas are saying they are retiring troops from the service. They are wearing some kind of arms band that represent retiring soldiers does any one knew about this?
Does it matter...
If CCP is doing govt sponsored propaganda against India, the those opposed to CCP will do a citizen driven propaganda against CCP.

Reciprocity is a two way street.

bajiraopeshwa

Country flag
Can we use our Howitzers from Siachin as well, I think terrain is very tough, which won't enable us to do that.
I dont know whether we can even get howitzers up there. Maybe a light howitzer could be disassembled/reassembled but may not be required. It is difficult to operate even LMG's/MMG's there.

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
Do you guys think that most chinese soldiers would simply surrender because they are single child of their parents and chinese just like Indian expect expect their children to look after them in old age ??

shade

Country flag
Do you guys think that most chinese soldiers would simply surrender because they are single child of their parents and chinese just like Indian expect expect their children to look after them in old age ??
No, if they do, they get captured by us, fed biryani, then sent back to China.
In China they probably get beatings for being a cowardly swine i guess.

shade

Country flag
Yes, as per report.
I don’t believe this ? Because if that happens Media will cover it 24*7
Report says that those 6 features are on our side of the LAC and captured by us pre-emptively to prevent Cheenis from grabbing those two, earlier those 6 features didn't have an active troop presence on them.

These are just defensive/consolidation action by the IA to prevent further landgrabs, and put pressure on the already grabbed areas where Chings have setup camps.

Beyond this confirmed news( which might be CANCELLED by PIB who knows ) we don't know anything for sure, it's all Shrodinger's Black Top out there.

mokoman

Country flag
Report says that those 6 features are on our side of the LAC and captured by us pre-emptively to prevent Cheenis from grabbing those two, earlier those 6 features didn't have an active troop presence on them.

These are just defensive/consolidation action by the IA to prevent further landgrabs, and put pressure on the already grabbed areas where Chings have setup camps.

Beyond this confirmed news( which might be CANCELLED by PIB who knows ) we don't know anything for sure, it's all Shrodinger's Black Top out there.
This is all old news.

:hmm: Didnt we occupy those heights 3 weeks ago

doreamon

Country flag
Scavenging some SDF, this guy is ultimate, his wet dream of taking Delhi. :pound:

View attachment 59704
Sino defence forum has more pakistani than chinese . Pakistani pretending to be chinese .But everyone things they r the only pakistani interecting with all chinese people serving pakistan national interest covertly . 😂 . There r also some overseas chinese who got extra nationalistic aftr being racially fckd by west as well ..

shade

Country flag
This is all old news.

:hmm: Didnt we occupy those heights 3 weeks ago
Yes but now we're getting official confirmation, earlier it was all "Sutro se hume pata chala hai"

View attachment 59705

This dude so dumb that he didn't realize that Pangong Tso is going to become an Ice Lake in winter. There goes his icebreaker wet dream.
:rofl:
Imagine the Abduls have such a slavish devotion to Chowmein bhaijaan that they started an entire forum to circle jerk each other about 10 foot china man.
Disgusting.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
View attachment 59705

This dude so dumb that he didn't realize that Pangong Tso is going to become an Ice Lake in winter. There goes his icebreaker wet dream.
:rofl:
Sino defence forum has more pakistani than chinese . Pakistani pretending to be chinese .But everyone things they r the only pakistani interecting with all chinese people . 😂 . There r also some overseas chinese who got extra nationalistic aftr being racially fckd by west as well ..
Yes but now we're getting official confirmation, earlier it was all "Sutro se hume pata chala hai"

Imagine the Abduls have such a slavish devotion to Chowmein bhaijaan that they started an entire forum to circle jerk each other about 10 foot china man.
Disgusting.
Ya'll Nibbiars I tried to enter there but they never accepted my registration. That shows how famous I am there. :troll:

That mullah feminist cat is a classic. That cat ranted for hour on that site to honour mlecchas troops who died in the Galwan Valley Clash. Even other Mlecchas members got angered by the continous rant. Thats the IQ of Figaro.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles