India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
What 2 bit organization is this?? There is one organization with that name:. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_Council_of_India

But it is a statutory body. I couldn't find any press release on their website and I don't think it would poke it's nose in this.

The wire is the only site that carries this news. Would not be surprised if this "press council of India" comprises just a couple of guys at the wire office..
Presstitutes Council of Indira is as irrelevant as AIMPLB. In time of war, if BJP wants to not suffer a 1962-scale defeat, it has to put aside "log kya kahenge" mindset and punish traitors exploiting press freedoms against national security.

This is why I strongly advise against getting enticed by Coupta's "cut the clutter" reportage on Ladakh. He's just using it to soak up a captive audience base that he can weaponize later (or whenever 10JP dictates).

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars the quint is at it again made a baseless article that the chinese are near Tawang and occupied some area of the Anuanchal Pradesh. Koi in ko chup karo.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Could you ship it to Leh I want to go on a hunt. Want to collect many Head trophies.
I can offer SAINT AR-15 RIFLE by spring-field from my collections. I have other rifles too but for for LEH situation, I think saints rifle is best fit

my personal pick for LEH/ladakh situation would be the above said saint rifle or tar-21 or even our standard insas.

Last edited:

Flying Dagger

Country flag
True, and we ourselves are oblivious to our scriptures' original meaning & understanding. There is a handle in Twitter @TIinExile which busts all these fake historical claims day in and day out.

Coming to topic: Huawei has started it's own PR campaign in India ....time for GOI to decide on 5G asap.

Let them spend ad money 😂

Let them even apply with whichever Mobile company align with them.

We just have to block them at last stage. Dubo ke maro

And I meant seriously ifnwe are going to let them enter again then they'll be controlling the Indian market fo a very long time apart from the fact the money they'll earn will prepare bullets and bombs against India.

shade

Country flag
Full 0.5 activate ho gaya hai, 2 din se india lost this, randomly arrested this, chini bhai bhai, no option but surrender ke gaaney chal rahey hai
wartime is good to carry out a purge of such elements, both the media and the on ground "protestor"/rioter types.
I'm sure transfers must have started through normal means, bitcoins and hawala, to prepare anti-war "protests" on ground and a deluge of demoralizing media articles and videos in event of Chinese starting a war.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Let them spend ad money 😂

Let them even apply with whichever Mobile company align with them.

We just have to block them at last stage. Dubo ke maro

And I meant seriously ifnwe are going to let them enter again then they'll be controlling the Indian market fo a very long time apart from the fact the money they'll earn will prepare bullets and bombs against India.
Chinese are clearly worried.
The Prosperity of Chinese economy lies in the Indian market.
Imagine a 1.5 billion market completely dissociate from u.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
wartime is good to carry out a purge of such elements, both the media and the on ground "protestor"/rioter types.
I'm sure transfers must have started through normal means, bitcoins and hawala, to prepare anti-war "protests" on ground and a deluge of demoralizing media articles and videos in event of Chinese starting a war.
That is why bitcoin is banned in India, electronic transfer are completely tracked.
The only way to get money is through NGOs and gold.

mokoman

Country flag
my guestimate says that it will be more deadlier then kargil, since armors and airforce will be involved.

:dude: do you want to bet 1 rupee on the dates?
:dude: i also feel same.

Some shit gonna happen in October .

Probably the reason why Chinese are laying optic fiber cables,they are going to jam our comms and try to overrun us.

In any case , if nothing happens mods should jail @utubekhiladi .

There is no place for rumours on dfi :nono:, land of 'chushul has been occupied by China'

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Exactly the whole trade we have is on their side even what they buy from us is raw material which they processed back to us and earn profit.

And it's not just direct trade but the indirect one that they do using Hong Kong / Malaysia etc as their vassals.

We are hugely dependent on them for our domestic consumption and one can feel the heat with rise in price of electronics etc. We will have to buy from them in short run but if we don't act fast we will be lost.

Gov needs to not just ban but bring manufacturing industry here on war front level.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
Stimulus:
Recent news reports meaning to say 'Pangong Tso is a diversion. Depsang is where the action is really gonna be'.
Fact:
Army Commanders would already be seized of the strategic/tactical importance of the locations.
Thought:
The Chinese have been outmaneuvered in the Pangong Tso area so comprehensively that they want to avoid further embarrassment of its mention by shifting focus of discourse to Depsang and/or other areas.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
It's not the market size loss that's hurting them. It's the loss in market capitalization / valuation of their companies. These are calculated on the basis of future profits. For example, Bytedance's IPO was expected to explode on the basis of 1 billion Indians being addicted to TikTok over the next x years thanks to cheap chicom smartphones and Jio-driven disruption of the mobile Internet market that made Internet access practically free. Chicoms miscalculated the scale of India's economic response to Ladakh. They didn't expect government to pull the plug on tax-generating/job-creating Chinese businesses, especially in a time of crisis (WuFlu). But they were proven wrong. Bytedance is dragging its feet on the IPO, because it will be at least $6 billion poorer straight-up, and lose $40 billion (not in revenues, but market capitalization), over the next 5 years.

And India's ban on TikTok has had a cascading effect on TikTok in other big markets such as the EU and US. They're fucked. And the PLA is about to lose its biggest source of metadata on a global scale. This is an incalculable strategic loss.

And Bytedance is one among 100s of companies India banned, eroding their mkt caps.

JBH22

:dude: i also feel same.

Some shit gonna happen in October .

Probably the reason why Chinese are laying optic fiber cables,they are going to jam our comms and try to overrun us.

In any case , if nothing happens mods should jail @utubekhiladi .

There is no place for rumours on dfi :nono:, land of 'chushul has been occupied by China'
I also concur on Chinese preparing something, they will have the initiative to launch the attack and we shall contend taking first blow. It remains to seen if we can take the hit and keep moving.
At least it will break bureaucracy slumber for defence acquisition for some years to come acquisitions will be sped up.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Just FYI, from NEP2020 (Not kidding)

View attachment 59674
That's a good thing. The Indian "neighbours" are just erstwhile Indian territories. The fact that those are out lands just waiting to be reclaimed needs to be hammered into out kids heads.

And yes, we do need people knowledgeable about China. You can't have people making anti-china policies and tactics without people trained in Chinese culture.

If today The need is to make massive amounts of anti China propaganda for War purposes to be injected into Chinese populace, do we have people knowledgeable enough to expose fault lines? Every military, Intel etc squads will need such people in days to come.

shade

Country flag
Just FYI, from NEP2020 (Not kidding)

View attachment 59674
Culture
>Foot binding
>Smoking afeem
>piss eggs
>cockroach, dog, bat are delicacies
>no film or music industry, everything is Japanese and Korean import

Civilization
>Build wall, Mongols steamroll you nonetheless
>gods, but no religion, the Emperor/Dynasty is all the religion you need
>Emperor degenerates into 60 IQ fool immersed in rich food, wine and concubines
>Court eunuchs rule your country
>Reach such a degenerate state that goras and later Japanese gangbang your country so hard
>it is remembered as 100 years of humiliation.
>Communism
>Great Leap Forward
>one child policy & forced abortions
>factory ghulams of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles