Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

shade

Country flag
Yes, he can indeed overrule bullshitting babus. But why is he not doing it ? Is it because he wants our economy to be completely decoupled from chinks and then make to move?
Babus filling his ears lol about not antagonizing the "10 foot super Chinaman", with exaggerated consequences.

If Modiji/GoI seem very aggressive, and war breaks out, and god forbid we lose this war, it is Modiji who will be blamed, not the assortment of Babus and Chinese lobbyists in GoI, not anybody else

Unlike internal GOALs like 370 nikalo, Mandir banao etc, or applying the stick to Al-Bakistan, a war or skirmish with China is risky, however you spin it, it is this "risk" element of loss at war that is being peddled by Chinese shills and other self-serving elements to GoI/Modi, in order to spook him and stop him from authorizing/ordering offensive action, which in turn will disrupt the Chinese calculus and schemes.

Fear is the mindkiller.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Melcchas envoy to Mullahs states that Mullahs should appoint experts on Melcchas gov't to oversee CPEC and Sino-Pak relns. In other words, Mullahs is soon going to get CCP overlords as Viceroys to rule over them.

Wolf Pack.

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Melcchas envoy to Mullahs states that Mullahs should appoint experts on Chinese gov't to oversee CPEC and Sino-Pak relns. In other words, Mullahs is soon going to get CCP overlords as Viceroys to rule over them.

Wolf Pack.
Inshallah, facial features of Pakis in another 100 years.
After Turki, Afghan, Arab etc abbus, they will also be Cheenis also in the future, but this time it will be true, Alhamdulilah

1600536795014.png

1600536881065.png

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Frankly, if I had my gun, I would have blown them. I wouldn't have come back alive but I couldn’t have accepted defeat. You can’t accept defeat every time, you can’t accept your soldiers being mutilated like that. You can’t accept your soldier to be tortured like that.’ Salute.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Frankly, if I had my gun, I would have blown them. I wouldn't have come back alive but I couldn’t have accepted defeat. You can’t accept defeat every time, you can’t accept your soldiers being mutilated like that. You can’t accept your soldier to be tortured like that.’ Salute.
Who knows it might already have happened and we don’t know about it

ataru09

Country flag
What 2 bit organization is this?? There is one organization with that name:. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_Council_of_India

But it is a statutory body. I couldn't find any press release on their website and I don't think it would poke it's nose in this.

The wire is the only site that carries this news. Would not be surprised if this "press council of India" comprises just a couple of guys at the wire office..

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
lagta hai ki aaj @Haldilal daru pee kar beitha hai :daru:

TheSaffron

Country flag
Do you have a gun?
Haailoo Hello
I Am A Hunter And She Want To See My Gun
When I Pull It Out Boy The Woman Start To Run
When I Pull It Out Boy The Woman Start To Run
She Beg Me To See It, She Beg Me To Show It
But When I Reveal It, She Want To Run And Hide
She Beg Me To See It, She Beg Me To Show It
But When I Reveal It, She Want To Run And Hide
Haailoo! Haailoo... Hello! :D :D
Put On Your Hunting Clothes, Let We Go On Hunt
Please Don't Be Embarrassed, You Could Touch It If You Want
All Them Young One Around Here, Ask Them About Me
I Am The Baddest Gunman That They Ever See
Hum Hai Sikaari Sikaari Sikaari
When I Pull It Out, The Woman Start To Run
Tan Tan…

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The biggest worry we all have is some weak bellied politician or diplomat will fritter away gains made by Indian Military. Again. This time we will NOT allow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles