India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheran

Country flag
Babus may have told PM Modi that acknowledging anything from Dalai Lama or Taiwan cat lady prez will UpSeT cHiNa, while the meaning of UpSet ChAina is kept deliberately vague and menacing.

In reality though it would probably result in a tantrum by GT or Hu Xijin twitter.

These IAS and IFS eunuchs should be purged, to prevent spreading their ******ry to the decision makers.

This is basically the same thing that used to prevent Pakistan from getting the well deserved stick from us during Congress rule, that time it was "OMG PAKS WILL NUKE US IF YOU DO ANYTHING".

Now it is "NUMBA WAN SUPERPOWER WILL DESTROY US IF YOU DO ANYTHING, IT WILL BE WORSE THAN 1962"
F1ck the so called Chinese sensitivities.

Did the bat munchers care for our sensitivities while:-
1. Salami slicing all these years
2. Selling weapons/nuke/missile tech to Pakeez
3. Unwavering diplomatic support for Pakeez
4. Hafiz saeed affair in UN
5. Support for north east terror groups etc

Frack the babooze.

Modi should have over ruled them.

What will the Chinese do that they have not done before?

shade

Country flag
let me ask this to u folks?
Is there a general agreement that Bureaucrats are not in sync with military policy?
Not in sync bohot kam he, they actively seem to hinder the military or oppose the authorization of military action on the ground as opposed to their useless and unending chai biscoot bs.

Knowitall

I am with PM until I see ground signs of compromise giving up our recent gains, this game is not won based on ego but ground reality and tactics and strategy.
Everyone here is with PM.

This is not some ego issue as you state it is a diplomatic response to the chinese a tit for tat response by us.

china regularly raises kashmir tries to in UN so a diplomatic response is indeed needed too. we need counter them on various domains and not a single one.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
you missed the worst part

Asking northern command to delete their tweet that was some next level of stupidity.

I want to ask everyone here if PM would have replied to that tweet just what would have happened same goes for wishing dalai lama and deleting northern commands tweet.

In these 3 cases can anyone tell me what was going to happen that we decided to react so foolishly.
Has anyone seen this Northern command tweet from official handle?

cereal killer

Country flag
None of us were there and both lost eventually due to some level of infighting and stupid heroics and not finishing the enemy when there was a chance. Result is what it is.....if we learned anything and I don't think our current opposition or politicians did, we are still travelling on that path not fully but to some level and offering some advantage to enemy.
Yes but that's partial reason... They both used outdated cavalry & fighting techniques focusing too much on elephants instead of being mobile.. Poor battle formations & numerous other factors.
Basically the change has happened from 1965 when we finally landed a blow to enemy in the its own home.
But Lived in denial of two front war or China threat.. But recent happenings I hope must have woken the politicians from their sleep & take things seriously & learn from the past.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
in a long time, disappointed with BJP.

Modi should have received the wishes from Taiwan.

China gives a flyingFuck about our sensitivities...It's high time we give a flyingFuck about theirs.
if card is to be played, might as well use it for maximum impact.

Taiwan is not just a india Issue, many other countries take a similar stand.

Me thinks US will push for entrance of Taiwan into global diplomatic round table after elections, of course conditions apply I.e trump win.

omaebakabaka

Everyone here is with PM.

This is not some ego issue as you state it is a diplomatic response to the chinese a tit for tat response by us.

china regularly raises kashmir tries to in UN so a diplomatic response is indeed needed too. we need counter them on various domains and not a single one.
Well, responding to empty statements at the highest level do not make sense....for all we know, some of these players could be playing their own games. Sometimes, they are better ignored and adds no advantage by being vocal vs giving an answer. Our own daily lives we run into these situations in families, work places and so on. We have actively seen Tibetans on front lines and making statements by actions, to me that is good start than PM fighting on media or twitter.

LDev

Country flag
I disagree with you, Russia is not a puppet state of China. They are genetically anglosaxons. Russians will squeeze both sides. They will sell weapons to both nations. At the end, its bussiness for them
Partially correct. The reason that the Russians do not want war is that they are quite certain that a large India China war will become a defining moment for India-Russia, India-US and of course India-China relations. As the say, they enemy of my enemy is my friend. That is how Pakistan and China have become allies. And in the event of war the US will play a large role by providing India with intelligence and keep China off balance with the positioning of its air force and navy. There is also the potential of the US to provoke a skirmish in the South China sea during a China-India war. While Russia will abstain and stay neutral. Depending on how bloody and extensive the conflict is this will fundamentally alter India's perception of who it's friends are. China has no other option for imported weapons other than Russia, while India which can import weapons and technology from all over the world, in the aftermath of such a war is likely to turn away from Russian weapon systems. And that is bad for the Russian arms exports business. So the ideal position for the Russians is to have this perpetual hostility between India and China but short of a shooting war. This maximizes their arms exports to both countries.

cereal killer

Country flag

Xi Bhaiya Naraz ho jate.

Pakistan a ****** country is getting full support of Rouge Chong nation but ours can't conjure enough strength to take Taiwans name.
Ask yourselves what's the worse that they can do which they already haven't done. No page has been left unturned to destabilize us what's next.
They say Taiwan is heavily dependent on Chinese export/import but what have we done to take a share of their market sectors.

The Problem lies nowhere but us.

This is the outlook of our policy we acknowledge Chongs as a threat but don't act on it, we are seeking a peaceful co existence with China.

This faggatory must stop
If GOI still hopes for a better co existence with China & Century of Asia Fantasy.. They better come out of their dreams
IMG_20200919_163317.jpg

omaebakabaka

Yes but that's partial reason... They both used outdated cavalry & fighting techniques focusing too much on elephants instead of being mobile.. Poor battle formations & numerous other factors.
Basically the change has happened from 1965 when we finally landed a blow to enemy in the its own home.
But Lived in denial of two front war or China threat.. But recent happenings I hope must have woken the politicians from their sleep & take things seriously & learn from the past.
As for the history part, I hope NEP 2020 is a mild start to get things into motion for a bigger change depending on political reactions. No need to rush as long as working towards a goal and gradually change the indoctrination to a viewpoint that glorifies natives vs foreigners.

I agree on the recent happenings but looks like congress and left politicians are actually getting worse.

Knowitall

Has anyone seen this Northern command tweet from official handle?
i remember watching news reports on this topic by multiple channels but not the tweet.

Abhay Rajput 02

let me ask this to u folks?
Is there a general agreement that Bureaucrats are not in sync with military policy?
No babu thinks of them as superior . Second babu have convince politicans we cant win a war against China, so the best option is to bend over and save your seat. Now they dont understand the problem with this statement. For example if modi tomorrow declare india a dictatorial country , then surely indian pulblic cant win against military. Modi can use this exact reason but again thats not happening. Due to this attitude of babus we have lost a lot of land in the past few decades. And after agreements of MEA and Chinese, salami slicing had picked up a pace. I dont want to talk about how much we lost because some of you will lost all hope . But i will say this in 2008 Chinese destroyed our posts and made new infrastructure and claimed territory. If it wasn't for military our babus would have sold leh for peace with china. Nonetheless there pace maybe slow but they will definitely reach leh one day if we have these type of babus and attitude. And remember people its not about politicians but babus who advise them

omaebakabaka

No babu thinks of them as superior . Second babu have convince politicans we cant win a war against China, so the best option is to bend over and save your seat. Now they dont understand the problem with this statement. For example if modi tomorrow declare india a dictatorial country , then surely indian pulblic cant win against military. Modi can use this exact reason but again thats not happening. Due to this attitude of babus we have lost a lot of land in the past few decades. And after agreements of MEA and Chinese, salami slicing had picked up a pace. I dont want to talk about how much we lost because some of you will lost all hope . But i will say this in 2008 Chinese destroyed our posts and made new infrastructure and claimed territory. If it wasn't for military our babus would have sold leh for peace with china. Nonetheless there pace maybe slow but they will definitely reach leh one day if we have these type of babus and attitude. And remember people its not about politicians but babus who advise them
Wrong, it is politicians where the buck stops. Stop blaming babus, if politicians have the balls then the result will be different every time. No king wins by just advisers, they win by their own bravery and gut risk.

Abhay Rajput 02

Wrong, it is politicians where the buck stops. Stop blaming babus, if politicians have the balls then the result will be different every time. No king wins by just advisers, they win by their own bravery and gut risk.
Maybe in a perfect world but not in a democratic setup, there is no king here. Pm is mostly advised by babus. Perhaps i should elaborate what advise means in this sense. They compare overall military power and show them to politicians to convice them. Army may say we are ready for any eventuality but babus say differently and it creates confusion and conundrum . And at the end of the day for politicans seat matter more than anything . And going babus ways safe there seat as in a war winner or loser is not predictable with certainty.

Last edited:

omaebakabaka

I do not disagree, but the same PM gets advice from multiple channels and can make the judgement call based on his intelligence after considering everything. This is what sets apart a good PM from spineless one. We can not continue to blame babus and accept the corruptibility of politicians and give them a pass. When a minister sets a policy no babu can go against it unless its illegal. This is same at our work place, a good boss takes input and makes optimal judgement. A spineless one will eventually puts the entire team at risk. I think Modi, Shah have proven their talk with actions and I do not think they will give MEA a pass to sabotage. Sometimes postponing war is better if one needs time to prepare.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
I do not disagree, but the same PM gets advice from multiple channels and can make the judgement call based on his intelligence after considering everything. This is what sets apart a good PM from spineless one. We can not continue to blame babus and accept the corruptibility of politicians and give them a pass. When a minister sets a policy no babu can go against it unless its illegal. This is same at our work place, a good boss takes input and makes optimal judgement. A spineless one will eventually puts the entire team at risk. I think Modi, Shah have proven their talk with actions and I do not think they will give MEA a pass to sabotage. Sometimes postponing war is better if one needs time to prepare.
See, our or any PM cannot be an expert in all fields. From what I can see or his graduation proves, he is trained in Politics. He obviously isn't a master in let's say, Education or Agriculture or economics. For that he needs experts.

What are you going to do if your experts themselves are rotten and giving you bad inputs. Army says they can defeat China, but experts in other fields come out and say ahh problem in business! International relations! Sanctions! Earthquake! Typhoon!

If PM takes a contrarian decision, whatever happens is on his shoulders now. That risk, he might be hesitating to take since he'll become Nehru 2.0 if things go south.

omaebakabaka

See, our or any PM cannot be an expert in all fields. From what I can see or his graduation proves, he is trained in Politics. He obviously isn't a master in let's say, Education or Agriculture or economics. For that he needs experts.

What are you going to do if your experts themselves are rotten and giving you bad inputs. Army says they can defeat China, but experts in other fields come out and say ahh problem in business! International relations! Sanctions! Earthquake! Typhoon!

If PM takes a contrarian decision, whatever happens is on his shoulders now. That risk, he might be hesitating to take since he'll become Nehru 2.0 if things go south.
Without going into a lengthy answer, this PM and team has already done 370, TTT and NEP 2020 and so on.....do you think babus were 100% for it? If so it would have happened decades ago. You are overestimating technocrats and expertise.....one needs a good goal, intention, common sense and as much info as possible about a scenario/situation and reasonable experience in this case its running a state or country. Technocrats are not necessarily the CEO's or the richest people by their invention, it the guy that buys the patent from them and knows how to use it.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

A politician of calibre can always smell the rot in a bureaucrat.. And the PM can always avail expertise from outside the bureaucracy ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles