India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
China's delegates to the UN throws tantrum by banging the table to interrupt criticisms over the treatment of Uighurs

china ki gand masti dekho... :rage:

In another incident china ki complete bezzati ho gayi:pound::pound::pound:

UN Clash: China Fails to Silence UN Watch Dissident Yang Jianli

:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

nick_indian

Country flag
The above map is not correct in so far the main Karakoram Range is depicted.
Karakoram Ranges emanates from Karakoram and Runs Wests of Upper Shyok and East of Nubra - Shyok running down to Nyoma. The one shown here is also part of Karakoram but extensions of the main range - such as Karakash, Chip Chap, Cheng chenmo and then Kailash Ranges... Technically all those are part of Karakoram. The Karakoram as a whole has deep valleys of Chip Chap, Galwan and Chendchenmo rivers.

Ladakh as it is bound from East to East by Kun Lun, Karakoram, Ladakh, Zanskar and then Greater Himalayan ranges.

View attachment 59566
Thanks. Appreciated.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
WeChat is used by millions of overseas Chinese and it is used to bypass government financial institutions. Commodities are purchased and sold among Chinese on Chinese currency equivalent credits without paying taxes or visible transparent banking or electronic transactions. Their network is very strong among ghettos. Their relatives living in China exchange these credits as well and send or receive them which are then only used in Chinese businesses.

I don’t know the quantum of rip off this apps is inflicting on governments but this trust based dealing in crypto currency that is WeChat is definitely a Chinese financial eco system.

etantra

Country flag
WeChat is used by millions of overseas Chinese and it is used to bypass government financial institutions. Commodities are purchased and sold among Chinese on Chinese currency equivalent credits without paying taxes or visible transparent banking or electronic transactions. Their network is very strong among ghettos. Their relatives living in China exchange these credits as well and send or receive them which are then only used in Chinese businesses.

I don’t know the quantum of rip off this apps is inflicting on governments but this trust based dealing in crypto currency that is WeChat is definitely a Chinese financial eco system.
this.

I am still surprised that US let it grow this far... that too when US apps are blocked in China.

For ex: a Chinese restaurant in NY can take payments in WeChat and the US Gov will get no cut of the transaction.

Our gujjus do it informally for business deals. I had a mate who sold his franchise business to a fellow gujju. Only half the cost was going to be paid in the west, some % was exchanged at home. I say going to be paid as I then heard the buyer chickened out( after dragging it for months) and my friend I hear kept the money paid at home.

bajiraopeshwa

Country flag
Interesting article by Gen. Shankar.

Here are some key points I picked up

1. Though there are early battle indicators, the real indicator will be when ammunition gets dumped

2. Their mechanisation is not a good strategy for mountain warfare.

3. Tibet and Xinjiang are huge land areas (millions of sq. kms) and will offer ample opportunities for land grab

4. Pakistan has the best army that never fights, the Chinese might give them competition

5. Chushul is the most important gateway (as pointed out by Rohit Vats recently) and India is fortifying that

6. This is the first high altitude winter that Chinese army is in and they will have lots of environmental casualties. Never a good idea to fight a high altitude war without high altitude experience

7. Indian occupation of Kailash range has opened up lots of options

8. Indian mothers will send their sons to war as a matter of honor. One child family Chinese mothers ??

9. This is a defining battle for India. Politicians and babus need to hold their nerve, our soldiers ofcourse will. Let China shed blood to earn the "superpower" status

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Interesting. Indian Army is playing Tibet national anthem at Pangong Tso via loudspeakers, including the Dalai Lama's and Chiang Kai-Shek speeches. Also public speeches from HK and Taiwan academia about how HK and Taiwan achieved prosperity and personal liberty without CCP, and that CCP isn't special.

Cheetah007

Country flag
The ongoing cyber attacks point to one thing: China is not going to stop. They are buying more time. This time if War happens, IA needs to attack Aksai Chen along with other border areas. Their goal should not only be confined to defensive strategy.
It seems that China is not going to be bothered by the software ban. US is going to ban tiktok and WeChat and China is playing deaf.....
This time IA is ready to eat them and finish the menace of communism once and for all. There are fault lines that China is exploiting, its Congress party. The least we are doing is using the Tibetan scouts. Time has come to recognize the exiled Tibetan government.

bajiraopeshwa

Country flag
The below article suggests that the Nepalese friendship road (G318 that links G219) may offer the best opportunity to disrupt G219 (which India will perhaps have to do in a conflict). Since Gen. Shankar mentioned Rutog in his article, wonder if there is a way for India to go down Chushul-Demchok and disrupt G219 between Ngari and Rutog, someone knowledgeable please comment

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag

New Japanese PM Yoshiro Suga isn't really in favor of an "Asian NATO" (a military bloc under US leadership), but he's an impatient nationalist not unlike Xi or Modi. And that's good enough for India. Abe wanted to work with the US to unshackle Japan from its military restrictions in light of the Chinese threat, and Suga wants to take that agenda forward. If there's anyone who can restore JSDF back to a regular military capable of proactive offensive operations, it's Suga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles