India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag

Okay let me put it this way - Is the above map correct in how it shows the Karakorum range and the LAC ? It depicts the LAC to the West of the Karakorum range.
:hmm: i think its more like inside the range.

Why does it matter anyway ?

Willy3

Country flag

Okay let me put it this way - Is the above map correct in how it shows the Karakorum range and the LAC ? It depicts the LAC to the West of the Karakorum range.
It's okish map, but yah, in general apart from rezang la and DBO Chinese captured all important passes during 1962 war.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Oli now is claiming that Dehradun and Nanital are part of Greater Nepal. When will I get my Nepali Citizenship.
oli will be taught a lesson just like the Rajapaksas were taught a tough lesson, only a matter of time.Rajapaksas realized their folly and fell in line, same thing will happen to Oli, fall in line or perish.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

The above map is not correct in so far the main Karakoram Range is depicted.
Karakoram Ranges emanates from Karakoram and Runs Wests of Upper Shyok and East of Nubra - Shyok running down to Nyoma. The one shown here is also part of Karakoram but extensions of the main range - such as Karakash, Chip Chap, Cheng chenmo and then Kailash Ranges... Technically all those are part of Karakoram. The Karakoram as a whole has deep valleys of Chip Chap, Galwan and Chendchenmo rivers.

Ladakh as it is bound from East to East by Kun Lun, Karakoram, Ladakh, Zanskar and then Greater Himalayan ranges.

1600457451630.png

DownWithCCP

Country flag
OT but interesting... Master and slave together upto something...
Well well that explains the uneasy calmness along the LAC, as foolish as they are I don't think the porkis would want anything to do with this but then again you never know, their retarded behaviour has no bounds, this might as well be on China's behalf for posturing before next talks to try and put pressure on India to give unduly concessions(I am referring to those heights captured on 29/30) during the dis-engagement process that might take place as they feel that India would go to any lengths to avoid a two-front scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles