India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Country flag
What is the deal here ? Why should germs side with chinks ? I thought germ had an excellent industrial and manufacturing base , and ofcourse so called germ pride, so why the need to import from chinks ? Or is it that chinks are a huge export market for them ?
They want a big Chinese market by playing EU off US-China tensions

cereal killer

Country flag
Yes. many eminent personalities were/are saying T90 isn't there for defence, it's for offence.
Even if in case of war Aksai Chin is not easy to take over.. I hope both GOI & IA make a dash towards Rutog & G219 & manage to capture entire Ngari prefecture right upto Kailash Mansarovar. Both these Johnson line & MacMohan lines are irrelevant in a disputed border. Aim for the big

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars last night our troops stationed in an unspecified place were playing Tibetan National Anthem on a loudspeaker. This has drawn the Melcchas to the edge who were playing Hindi and Punjabi songs.

Tuco

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars there were reports yesterday night around 8 am that we played some songs on a loud speakers so it is true. The Melcchas would be on edge after hearing it.
Do ching chongs understand Tibetan language.

Country flag
We are basically a reactive kind of power.. If China is showing Arunachal in its maps we'll also do the same & show Aksai Chin in ours. That's what we do. We always had a claim over PoK & Aksai.. All I am saying what you are suggesting is extremely unlikely. Our Governments don't work that way.
If there is a reaction it is a surprise and if there is one it is always lame.

garg_bharat

Country flag
My intuition says that India should not let its guard down. China will definitely attack, and the attack will be massive. India needs to have lots of anti-tank weapons and long range rifles. SAMs should be well hidden.

Last edited:

Synergy

Country flag
As I said earlier, SCS is heating up...

Looks like some allies are coming to the party and setting the stage for intervention...

exactly.

though a conspiracy theory, but I can see WWIII is brewing. actually it has already started with Wuhan virus attack.

(hoping it can be averted).

Prakshepak

Country flag
Tibetian national anthem . Read the english subtitle . Its beautiful .. we shd play this song near chinese embassy .

Their script clearly indicates link to Indian languages/scripts. With each character having a horizontal line on top. Nothing like Mandarin.

scatterStorm

Country flag
We should create a Weibo Activity thread. Because information is scarce. A new thread where major posts would be trialed and scrutinized. It will also give perspective to what they are thinking.

shade

Country flag
exactly.

though a conspiracy theory, but I can see WWIII is brewing. actually it has already started with Wuhan virus attack.

Nahi hoga.
Sun Tchu ke chele want to subdue the enemy without fighting
Which they are succeeding at because the West still believes in the Washington Consensus meme, fears le 2nd Superpower and continues to appease China( Trumpian sanctions are a thorn in their side, but if they place sleepy Biden/Cummala on the throne, it's all over ).
War is bad for business interests and social engineering projects, so it will not happen.

You must understand that first world countries only see things in terms of business interests and social engineering projects, they are post-nationalism and do not care whether "some islands here and there" are taken over by China, in essence this is the same argument as "so what if we lost a land where not even a blade of grass grows", there is no value of national sovereignty

Their script clearly indicates link to Indian languages/scripts. With each character having a horizontal line on top. Nothing like Mandarin.
It IS an Indic script, they got it free with Buddhism i think.
Even the native scripts of south east asian countries were Indic, because they had Indian influence resulting in Hindu or Buddhist kingdoms.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
exactly.

If It has started, it has to be fully played out without averting it.

The current global world order & institutions which came into being post WW2, need a reform and they won’t give it away without a major conflict at a global scale.

johnq

The stories about India not patrolling Depsang up to LAC for many years may be being released by Chinese-influenced news outlets to make the loss of territory in Depsang to PLA more palatable to Indian public.

bajiraopeshwa

Country flag
My intuition says that India should not let its guard down. China will definitely attack, and the attack will be massive. India needs to have lots of anti-tank weapons and long range rifles. SAMs should be well hidden.
Most of the ex-generals seem to think DBO is well defended. If the Apaches can operate nearby, then the longbow FCR will make them potent against the Chinese tanks in Depsang. It would be good to get a few Arjun MBT there if possible - they are too heavy to be airlifted but maybe a few via road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles