India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
What is the deal here ? Why should germs side with chinks ? I thought germ had an excellent industrial and manufacturing base , and ofcourse so called germ pride, so why the need to import from chinks ? Or is it that chinks are a huge export market for them ?
EU has banned certain types of forging & foundry technology because of climate change activism, European companies has moved those industries to China to keep the supply chain running.

Any German industry which has complex metal components(ex: auto & heavy machine industry) has tightly integrated itself to Chinese economy.

this is why I alway have the suspicion that global climate change activism is funded by CCP, because they profited the most out of it.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Let me put things into perspective , India's independence was negotiated with the so called " Indian leaders " with the tact understanding that the ecosystem which helped the British to rule India will be allowed continue to exist post independence. One reason why Bose was eliminated because he had made it clear that he would put to task all so called Indians who had collaborated with the British.

You will note that after independence non of the bureaucrats, civil or military officials who were in cahoots with the British were neither expunged nor punished. Which would have been the most sensible thing to do .

As a result a ecosystem was created and preserved generation after generation who kept working India in shackles.

Mao in china purged an entire generation , especially targeting bureaucrats amd as a result cleansed the entire country . What he did was basically a genocide but nevertheless the positive aspects is something worth noting.

We had no need to replicate the same , but we could have atleast removed all such erstwhile British lackeys and appointees who retained power and who were trained to keep own countrymen in shackles.

Now we are reaping the benefits of the same .

I don't give a rats ass about civilian administration of the country , they are pathetic and not worth a second glance , but I always wonder why indian military never gave up on its let's say " British heritage " and adopt Indian heritage in toto ? Or rather too reluctant to adopt ?

The rot is too deep in this country , the foundation was laid wrong and by the wrong people. For what my opinion matters I have given up any hope of us ever regaining our lost territories.

Look at this way India is a democracy where any party in power will never be proactive inorder to recapture lost territories unless it ties up with their political goal ie stay in power . Thus it is a near impossible expectation in a democracy like ours because the opposition will look to weaken the government even if means going against the interests of the country so that they put the government on the backfoot and gain political mileage inorder to return to power . They will corner the government on any shortcomings or adverse impact be it large casualties or high economic costs ( which is inevitable in a war ) in order to deter the government looking to regain India's territorial sanctity . So it is near impossible to expect any government in power to be offensive rather than defensive which has always been the norm till date.

See the conundrum
Then there has to be a clandestine purge of the opposition, It need not be told in public but can definitely be done right now. I am all for seeing the scumbags vanish into thin air and out of public view while the police "investigates the disappearances".

That's the only way of dealing with them.

Don't tell me IB and RAW don't know how to do this kind of shit.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
EU has banned certain types of forging & foundry technology because of climate change activism, European companies has moved those industries to China to keep the supply chain running.

Any German industry which has complex metal components(ex: auto & heavy machine industry) has tightly integrated itself to Chinese economy.
Can we do something to bring them into India? I know it is a stretch to expect Germany to take a stand but just from a commercial perspective?

I am not an automobile industry expert that's why I ask.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
With the hell-like winters of the Himalayas setting in along Eastern Ladakh, India could be preparing to teach China lesson, if the need arises. While many would believe that such an offensive would be limited to the Indian armed forces pushing China into its own side of the Line of Actual Control, it is highly possible that the Indian establishment authorises the very physical integration of Aksai Chin, currently under illegal Chinese occupation, with India. For the same, the Modi government is leaving no stone unturned and has mounted a huge logistics support exercise, transporting essentials for the Indian Army to brave the winters this year.

Whether it be winter clothes and military gear, ammunition or food and oil, the Indian side is stocking up as though an all-out war with China is imminent. The same makes much sense too, as the ‘quiet’ along the LAC in Eastern Ladakh, or for that matter, along the entire de facto border with China is momentary, and one does not know when the tensions between both the sides will spiral out of control. When they do, it would make complete sense for India to take back what has been lost from it, and integrate Aksai Chin with Ladakh once and for all.

During the 1950s, the People’s Republic of China built a 1,200 km (750 mi) road connecting Xinjiang and western Tibet, of which 179 km (112 mi) ran south of the Johnson Line through the Aksai Chin region claimed by India, thereby proving how China had undertaken construction activity in sovereign Indian territory. Post the 1962-war, which India lost due to a dilapidated political leadership, the region has been under the firm yet illegal occupation of China.

India to this day claims Aksai Chin as a part of its own territory. To the same effect, Defence Minister Rajnath Singh, while addressing the Rajya Sabha on Thursday, stated, “China continues to be in illegal occupation of approximately 38,000 sq. kms in the Union Territory of Ladakh.” “In addition, under the so-called Sino-Pakistan ‘Boundary Agreement’ of 1963, Pakistan illegally ceded 5,180 sq. km of Indian territory in PoK to China. China also claims approximately 90,000 sq. kms of Indian territory in the Eastern Sector of the India-China boundary in Arunachal Pradesh,” he added.

Last year, Union Home Minister Amit Shah had made an aggressive pitch in the country’s parliament for the reclamation of territories like Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir and Aksai Chin, which were under illegal occupation by Pakistan and China respectively, as he went on to say that he and the government are willing to lay down their lives for the said territories.

The Indian military has already moved more than 150,000 tonnes of materials into Ladakh which includes vast quantities of ammunition, equipment, fuel, winter supplies and food. This shows how India is digging its heels deep into the snow and ice of Ladakh, as it prepares to brave the Winters, and perhaps even free Aksai Chin from the clutches of the Chinese if it gets the go-ahead from New Delhi.

China is visibly shocked, and their silence for the past one week in Eastern Ladakh is more of a sign of confusion than that of surrender. Ever since the Indian Army, SFF and ITBP turned the tables on the PLA by occupying a number of strategic heights along the Pangong Tso lake, the Chinese are scratching their heads and wondering as to what hit them. Further, they realise that the Indian side has a far greater advantage over them in Pangong Tso lake now, which is also the greatest friction point between the two countries.

Caught in an unbearably disadvantageous position, and knowing that an all-out Indian offensive for any Chinese mischief was now imminent, Xi Jinping deputed his Defence Minister to beg for a meeting with his Indian counterpart, Rajnath Singh, who on the sidelines of the SCO summit no less than straightened the Chinese Defence Minister for his country’s trespasses in Eastern Ladakh.

Dr S. Jaishankar, India’s Foreign Minister also conveyed to Wang Yi, his counterpart from China that India was willing to disengage, but the onus around the same would lie solely with China, which is rather infamous for walking back on its commitments. With no visible change in the ground situation yet, and an uneasy calm prevailing along the LAC for the past one week, it is highly likely that China is willing to surrender. It is also likely that they are strategizing their next offences against India, in which case they will have to part ways with Aksai Chin.

The Chinese PLA is in no position to fight a winter war with India. While Indian troops are battle-hardened and seamlessly brave each winter being acclimatised to the region, the bulk of Chinese forces have been pulled into the region only very recently, with none of them having experienced, leave alone survived the Himalayan winters ever before. Fighting a war in such conditions is a no brainer for them. If matters escalate hereon, China will lose what it calls Aksai Chin forever. India is both irritated with the red-rogue country and also frustrated with it. If China does not revert to status quo ante prior to May 2020, India might just force a new status quo down their throats forcibly, which will have them crying for the remainder of their lives.

Now if only our MEA babus thought like this ! This makes sense, if chinkies are weak in winter and mountain warfare then the time to strike for us is indeed when the iron is cold. Take back aksai hind and show middle finger to chinks and traitorous MeA babus at the same time !

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Now if only our MEA babus thought like this ! This makes sense, if chinkies are weak in winter and mountain warfare then the time to strike for us is indeed when the iron is cold. Take back aksai hind and show middle finger to chinks and traitorous MeA babus at the same time !
The IAS/IFS class needs a purge. And I meant it in every sense of the word. They are a threat against the country who have carried forward the working style since the colonial era and must be dealt with.

Suhaldev

Country flag
Guys a lot of misinformation if floating around Depsang, lets break it.

1. whole 1k sq km lost is wrong (thehindu), 900 sq km lost is wrong too (wire, Sushant singh which wrote that piece was fired from IE few days back due to such dubious claims in his columns)

2. PLA never went back to Indian claimed LAC during 2013, succesfully did salami slicing. (loss of that territory is trying to be compensated in these big claims)

3. Reality: yes patrolling points are not accessible but PLA is also not physically presently on that terrain but whenever we are trying to patrol those area, they suddenly come and stops us. Probable reason behind can be increase infra radar etc on there side (see detrsfa) through which they can easily detect out movements.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Brucellosis is highly infectious & spreads from droppings of animals like cows, monkeys, street dogs etc... India would be royally screwed. Also from unpasteurised milk, but that's not a threat. Thousands affected in China from "factory leak".
EiL3VlDXkAA2-en.jpeg

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Can we do something to bring them into India? I know it is a stretch to expect Germany to take a stand but just from a commercial perspective?

I am not an automobile industry expert that's why I ask.
India too gained from this, in our case Kalyani group and maybe force motors too.

Most of this happened during UPA, so obviously developing India’s industrial strength is not a priority for them.

Chanakya 002

Country flag
The problem is GOI is waited for years that pak front will close automatically but now chzina came with pak it will create more problem for India. If GOI take some risk and close the pak front chaptor then chzina side also will close automatically.
India now is going to raise the Gilgit Baltistan issues in all International forum. It will hurt both China and Pakistan.

garg_bharat

Country flag
India now is going to raise the Gilgit Baltistan issues in all International forum. It will hurt both China and Pakistan.
India can always decide to attach GB forcefully. Key is support of local population. I think India will get tremendous success in Sindh and Baluchistan.

Chanakya 002

Country flag
India can always decide to attach GB forcefully. Key is support of local population. I think India will get tremendous success in Sindh and Baluchistan.
To gain the trust of GB peoples we have to raise their issues related to land grabbing by Pakistan and now by China, as so GOI have decided to go for that like Pakistan is doing in Kashmir.

Suhaldev

Country flag
this is from here,

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
So a Koul sold India for Chinese pussy... no strange and uncommon. His misdemeanor and debauchery was not punished by Nehru is also not strange..

After all it was a bit recently that one Lady in our Embassy in Pakistan was enamored with a Pakistan tullu...

I remember having read a book written by an official of Pakistani IB describing in gory details sexual misdemeanors of Indian staff in the Pakistani embassy..

So they are Bharat Bhagya Vidhata...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles