India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandestiny

Country flag
I think the military minds must decide which offensive/defensive actions to take.

If we lost so much land in Congress regimes, it is certain that Chinese are sitting very comfortable and we must prepare for a hard fight.
We lost land or not , didn't came out clear ? Hope we didn't lost any land.

cereal killer

Country flag
When push comes to shove, the Chinese will be target practice on the Depsang plains. Their route back to the mainland will be blocked and once Indian airpower comes into play, the Chinese will get decimated. In their desperation, they seem to be taking extreme risks.
Donoo about that but if there is any most vulnerable place in all of LAC it is the DBO & SSN. Threat from both Karakoram & Depsang plains. That DBO airstrip is what pains China so much.
That's why its defence is so vital.

mandestiny

Country flag
The problem is GOI is waited for years that pak front will close automatically but now chzina came with pak it will create more problem for India. If GOI take some risk and close the pak front chaptor then chzina side also will close automatically.

bajiraopeshwa

Country flag
Donoo about that but if there is any most vulnerable place in all of LAC it is the DBO & SSN. Threat from both Karakoram & Depsang plains. That DBO airstrip is what pains China so much.
That's why its defence is so vital.
Yes, DBO is vital, there was an article on this in 2013

Flying Dagger

Country flag
We lost land or not , didn't came out clear ? Hope we didn't lost any land.
What land whose land ?

Does that really matter now ?

For me what matter is how prepared we are for a war and whether we can disintegrate China in long run. Little bit here and there I am done with it.

Next is economically we need to grow and bring China down at the same time.

Yeh kabhi kabhi waala Josh nahi chalega ab.. we need it 24 x 7 .

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
wohan virus, is a pandora box that has opened a lot of opportunities for biological war. You can infect the world and get away with it as a pandemic.
The catch is dont let the world know it's a lab-made virus.

I'm amused why wohan virus is not recognized as a part of a biological weapon. if not more, deadly virus strains are going to come in the name of pandemic.
Its ridiculous that the alleged bioweapon lab in pork land has not yet been bombed out of its existence by the IAF. Learn from Israel. Is balakot the only so called "pre emptive" air strike we will ever hear about in our life times. Are we waiting for a pakjabichin virus to further destroy us . I mean what is our security establishment doing ? Eating peanuts and kishmish ? :frusty:
This will fall in less than 12 hours when & if leadership grows a backbone

View attachment 59486
Well as per @tigerhill we already have it (atleast porks cannot occupy it anymore)

mandestiny

Country flag
What land whose land ?

Does that really matter now ?

For me what matter is how prepared we are for a war and whether we can disintegrate China in long run. Little bit here and there I am done with it.

Next is economically we need to grow and bring China down at the same time.

Yeh kabhi kabhi waala Josh nahi chalega ab.. we need it 24 x 7 .
True, problem is GOI.
BJP shows some aggressiveness but if new govt came then policy become lachila.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Germany not waking up to anything they are still very pro chinese.
What is the deal here ? Why should germs side with chinks ? I thought germ had an excellent industrial and manufacturing base , and ofcourse so called germ pride, so why the need to import from chinks ? Or is it that chinks are a huge export market for them ?

Deathstar

Country flag
What is the deal here ? Why should germs side with chinks ? I thought germ had an excellent industrial and manufacturing base , and ofcourse so called germ pride, so why the need to import from chinks ? Or is it that chinks are a huge export market for them ?
Its not about import but about market for German automotive companies in China, they have their highest sales in luxury cars in China VW , BMW , Mercedes, Audi

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles