India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

saneel2014

Country flag
This is the original image I got back in September...from the user yellowcloud...he was banned shortly after leaking the pic...I guess the chinese too don't want to leak such pics of captives and dead bodies since we too have it...the original uploader was banned but I guess someone took the pic and posted it now and hence it got viral...edit: at least chinese side is a bit better than those porki dogs who kill and tortures POWs and leak dead body pics.
Dnt give him legitimacy. He is a pindi fan.

LOL, just give it 1 hr , pakistanis will be spreading it .
Not posting here wont make any difference.

They will release more pics , our side wont say much . it will look like we lost.
😄 of course anyone who has seen sat imagery knows what ground reality is , but whatever.

i think that was another image , from pangong tso , this was released yesterday. no google image results for this one.
Eicb0ImUYAIFIoy.jpeg

mokoman

Country flag
This is the original image I got back in September...from the user yellowcloud...he was banned shortly after leaking the pic...I guess the chinese too don't want to leak such pics of captives and dead bodies since we too have it...the original uploader was banned but I guess someone took the pic and posted it now and hence it got viral...edit: at least chinese side is a bit better than those porki dogs who kill and tortures POWs and leak dead body pics.

View attachment 79541
Is he from cjdby ?

I guess they deleted the post and banned him.

Seeing this pic for first time.

:hmm: google image is only returning results for past week. i guess it didnt spread too much , and now they just leaked it again.

mokoman

Country flag
Last post by Indian embassy's account on weibo has over 6000 comments.

ironically last post is about xi's visit to india.

These guys are literally crying , no wonder we dont release anything.

Too bad twitter is blocked for them , otherwise next indo china would have been waged on twitter.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

View attachment 79541
Can be anywhere, really. Only thing I see is two Chinese soldiers tending to our soldier.

But look at the sun, it is bright daylight. Galwan happened in late evening throughout the night, and by morning we were back and tending to casualties.

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag

View attachment 79541
This is an old image. Probably from some landslide. Not related to LAC standoff since April 2020.

Last year, Chinks released this image claiming to be Galwan incident.

sunshine

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The two soldiers were treating the prisoners, and the soldiers below were applying plasters to treat sprains.
Giving preferential treatment to prisoners of war is one of the traditions of the PLA,It's always been. This method is very beneficial.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
The two soldiers were treating the prisoners, and the soldiers below were applying plasters to treat sprains.
Giving preferential treatment to prisoners of war is one of the traditions of the PLA,It's always been. This method is very beneficial.
Why don’t you get vaccinated with this?
E003BCC8-E483-4ED7-BA92-262222B6EE9D.jpeg

Sehwag213

Country flag
Didn't we held 2 to 3 Chinese recently who lost their way ?
We can also leak their pictures.

mokoman

Country flag
Its just propaganda , all the pics / vids they release are carefully "framed".

Heard stories of PLA soldiers stealing watches,coats from indian soldiers during 1962 war

Back in 1962 watches were rare and costly .

Then there is the PLA ambush of indian patrol in 1975 , where 4 IA men were killed.

sunshine

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don't know. seldom cared about the war between China and India before.
But the PLA is very good to prisoners of war, this is the military rules. Since the civil war 80 years ago. It worked in the Korean War, it can prompt the enemy to surrender quickly in the face of a high probability of failure. After all, no one wants to die.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
This is basic expectation from an military, not limited to PLA.

you do realise that Indian army provided hospitality to 93000 surrendered pak soldiers for two years, don’t you?

WarriorIndian

Country flag
I don't know. seldom cared about the war between China and India before.
But the PLA is very good to prisoners of war, this is the military rules. Since the civil war 80 years ago. It worked in the Korean War, it can prompt the enemy to surrender quickly in the face of a high probability of failure. After all, no one wants to die.
Well that's the Geneva convention. PLA can get bloodily massacred should they not adhere to these protocols. As far as treating goes, we have treated and cremated bodies of our arch enemy Pakistan despite them refusing to take the Pow and bodies of their martyrs back.

PLA are mere boys who'd obviously be given a good treatment by the Indian forces.

sunshine

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This tactic is very useful,can signal that it would be safer to surrender when the other side feels threatened.
Documents later revealed that Mao Zedong's intention at that time was to fight a war with India and strive for peace along the Sino-Indian border for more than a decade,to suspend the constant friction between the two sides.
The Korean War was another matter.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
This endurance guy is an overhyped moron..
I don't understand Chinese. But, this is not what a Chinese soldier will say, in a video released by PLA

View attachment 79570
We are taking random twitter handle showing signs of pre-pubescent outbursts as a news source?

Rest assured, both sides won't disclose any videos of PoW or clashes. China in their Galwan video could have brewed excellent propaganda by showing our injured & captive soldiers, they didn't, not even a single instance of our soldiers injured or captive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles