India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Woke mofos in Kannedda could have a genocide vote on India too.. in a few years.. US uses Canada, UK and Australia to do stupid stunts against nations it wants to target..
US is already doing it. but this time on uigher genocide..for the first time they are true..
we know how chinese are killing uighers for their spare parts.

Last edited:

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Waiting for the Indian military to release more video, especially that day. The Chinese side announced the death of four Chinese people.China has disclosed the process of the death of four Chinese people, and the Indian military should disclose more.China has disclosed the process of the death of four Chinese people, and the Indian military should disclose more,Including the deaths of 20 people in India, if there is any.
The process of death of Indian soldiers who were awarded gallantry award, would be in the citation..

12arya

Country flag
:hmm: Already on weibo , these guys are fast.
no wonder they r communists...so many morons doing rudali abt things that they clearly don't understand. we celebrate those soldiers who did last stand during 62 war. there is dignity and pride even in defeat. when will bat munchers understand this!
they don't even understand, there is glory in fighting and dying for the nation! i guess they r not very familiar with human emotions.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Not three, but five now. The crime of provoking trouble,Crime of provoking trouble, detention for 7-15 days,Was reported by too many people.
Two ways to earn traffic, one is to be praised, one is to follow and then deliberately scolded.😂
Why does Global times advertise that Chinese bloggers were arrested for opposing official narrative on casualties.? It makes China seem like liars.. and anyway Global times is for international audience. So, why show yourself in bad light ?

12arya

Country flag
Why does Global times advertise that Chinese bloggers were arrested for opposing official narrative on casualties.? It makes China seem like liars.. and anyway Global times is for international audience. So, why show yourself in bad light ?
Bcoz they r idiots of the highest order; a clear self goal and they don't even understand it. This is was dictatorships does to ppl; u end up losing common sense as well!

sorcerer

Country flag
no wonder they r communists...so many morons doing rudali abt things that they clearly don't understand. we celebrate those soldiers who did last stand during 62 war. there is dignity and pride even in defeat. when will bat munchers understand this!
they don't even understand, there is glory in fighting and dying for the nation! i guess they r not very familiar with human emotions.
For chinese soldiers..they dont fight for the nation they fight for the party..i mean Xi .
They are thugs of chinese communist party.
and most of the chinese are in the army only to further their education./get a home loan..as serving in the army is compulsory else chinese party will screw the life of an average chinese.
So a chinese will take the "job" in the army as an "internship program".. Thats all.
chinese dont want to die fighting for the arrogance of XI..cuz its a one child army also for them life begins after their internship with the army.

It will be a socio political FUBAR for china,if china wants to reorganize their pansy lady boy army inorder to make them efficient.

12arya

Country flag
@sunshine wanted to "demoralize" us by pointing out "facts" from his china propaganda vids but ended up regretting it as most DFI members salivate at the thought of trolls and fights :lol:

China's 50 Cent Brigade, sometimes called the 50 Cent Party, are essential professional trolls. It's their job to trawl through websites, both inside and outside of China, and monitor what the public is saying about the regime and draw the conversation away from anything critical of China by instead criticizing the United States, Western involvement in international affairs, or by pointing out the flaws of democracy. China Uncensored gets plenty of these guys. Ironic since Youtube, along with Facebook and Twitter are actually banned in China. So it's not just Sina Webio these guys are on. And since China employs 2 million of Internet monitors, more than 1.5 million the People's Liberation Army, this is clearly a new form of cyber warfare. The weapons are hacking or virus, but a careful and systematic propaganda push.

doreamon

Country flag
Chinese netizens cnt face the fact that even 10 asan the inferior race was able to kill one wu mao the superior race ....
This scifi story ( "" 70 wumao vs 600 ashan and 4 wumao killed, one wu mao injured vs 20 asan the inferior killed , 79 injured "" ) was designed to suit their fragrile ego . Even that is not satisfying . They want asan to feel embarrased and inferior just like the enemy clan feel in their kungfu movies . Total surrender of asan the inferior infront of devine valour of wu mao the mystical army !!
When a poor man get rich suddenly that is the exact behavior they show .

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Guys, notice something? The Chinese posters are baiting us to release videos for some reason.

I think they want to ascertain whether India has anymore damaging videos or something so that can spin a suitable propaganda to defend against it.

Or, one of the terms of the disengagement was GoI won't publish any such videos, so CCP is trying to make sure the general public has no such videos squirrelled away that can embarrass them.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
:hmm: Already on weibo , these guys are fast.
is it me, or is it actually the case that they don’t judge the success of military operations based on objectives and outcomes, they seem to be judging the outcome based on humiliation meted to their adversary?

If this is true then Nitin Gokhale’s assessment that while episode was created to show modi his place is closest to explanation among all other theories put forth on why PLA attacked in the first place.

and on a side note, looks like news that Indian military positioned 93000 troops against PLA has not filtered in yet. When you count troop rotations, the number would be higher. I wonder what the response would be.

doreamon

Country flag
Guys, notice something? The Chinese posters are baiting us to release videos for some reason.

I think they want to ascertain whether India has anymore damaging videos or something so that can spin a suitable propaganda to defend against it.

Or, one of the terms of the disengagement was GoI won't publish any such videos, so CCP is trying to make sure the general public has no such videos squirrelled away that can embarrass them.
They had taken captive of some of our soldiers around 10/20 . They made video of them . Now there is public preassure to release them so that they can feel superior again . I think wht stopping them is we might have some of our own pics and videos as well ..

Roshan

Country flag
I am saying that india is its genes,it's people and its culture first and not defined by arbitrary terms like freedom of speech, democracy,tolerance, secularism,etc whose meanings keep constantly changing and more importantly are said to be our values by non indian factions and their lackeys here in india.

When I picture the Indian state going to war I picture always a race war with no quarter given and one tribe massacring the other for resources and land.and it is always my country right or wrong for me by default as my survival is connected to India's survival and power.i am an example of the citizen you will get if India's internal faultlines and destroying all internal enemy narratives.

India should not glorify and system of governance or principles except for its own purposes and abandon them when possible for our benefit.

India is not a vehicle for a principle or idea but the representative of its tribes and that will activate the tribalism within even the most educated and hence help in your bottom up approach of promoting a national security mindset
this is an issue when oaths are sworn on abstruse things like 'The constitution' and the 'idea of india'. It is a fast one that has been pulled on much of the democratic world.

@sunshine and other weibo vaasis must be in a warped state to see the so called aggressor in an edited video having a Mongoloid face, the cope comes with rationalizations of them being cia funded and the Dalai lama's men.

ninja hattori

Country flag
is it me, or is it actually the case that they don’t judge the success of military operations based on objectives and outcomes, they seem to be judging the outcome based on humiliation meted to their adversary?

If this is true then Nitin Gokhale’s assessment that while episode was created to show modi his place is closest to explanation among all other theories put forth on why PLA attacked in the first place.

and on a side note, looks like news that Indian military positioned 93000 troops against PLA has not filtered in yet. When you count troop rotations, the number would be higher. I wonder what the response would be.
Yes.

Since chinese justify everything on the basis of there past that they have faced century of humiliation so they dnt give a damn to rules. And if U see sunshine arguments U will find that underlying tone in it. It's in there psyche for them it's the humiliation of other from which they crave out there satisfaction. It's exactly the same type of argument which we used to hear from erstwhile colonial rulers ( European's). That they are superior and hence the burden to civilize lies on them. Or in other words to show them place.

Roshan

Country flag

The chinese are avid gamblers, this was pointed out by someone last year when it all kicked off. All their actions seem to make a lot more sense when you account for that, gross simplifications notwithstanding. Every gambler is willing to accept that a loss is not an unreasonable outcome when the dice is rolled.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Yes.

Since chinese justify everything on the basis of there past that they have faced century of humiliation so they dnt give a damn to rules. And if U see sunshine arguments U will find that underlying tone in it. It's in there psyche for them it's the humiliation of other from which they crave out there satisfaction. It's exactly the same type of argument which we used to hear from erstwhile colonial rulers ( European's). That they are superior and hence the burden to civilize lies on them. Or in other words to show them place.
so the dumb idiots do not know that Indians can manage to find humour in most down and out situations.

sunshine should have guessed it by now, having spent so much time here at DFI

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
The chinese are avid gamblers, this was pointed out by someone last year when it all kicked off. All their actions seem to make a lot more sense when you account for that, gross simplifications notwithstanding. Every gambler is willing to accept that a loss is not an unreasonable outcome when the dice is rolled.
gamblers and risk takers. Yes.
See how quickly they got down to business of FDI immediately after de-escalation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles