All the videos released in China now were happened in June and July last year. Including the transportation of 20 bodies and separate burials, all happened in June and July last year, not recently.
China has been saying that PLA have casualties, but now can not disclose the number and specific list.
For example, I found a random news last June.
View attachment 79350
It says，Select a few passages to translate
Regarding the conflict between Chinese and Indian border guards in the Kalwan River Valley area on the Sino-Indian border, the Indian side said at first that 3 people were killed, and later it said that 17 soldiers were seriously injured and died due to the high cold environment. It seems that it is true that 20 people died in India.
Why has China not announced the casualties? Are there any casualties? Hu Xijin analyzed it like this: "The Chinese side has not announced the number of casualties of PLA soldiers in physical conflicts with Indian soldiers. I understand that China does not want the people of the two countries to compare the numbers of casualties on both sides, so as to stimulate the public sentiment of the two countries. Beijing’s goodwill.” At the same time, Hu Xijin told netizens, please trust our government and the PLA’s ability to handle border issues.
Don't listen to any rumors about our casualties from abroad. Hu Xijin spoke very well and analyzed thoroughly.
Hu Xijin: The Chinese people are very concerned about the casualties of the Chinese soldiers in the physical clashes with the Indian troops in the Galvan Valley. The Indian media are also very concerned about them. There are also Indian counterparts who have asked Lao Hu in private. So why didn't the Chinese side make it public? Lao Hu sent a tweet last night and talked about my understanding. Here's what I wrote: "China has not released the number of casualties of PLA soldiers in physical clashes with Indian soldiers. I understand that China does not want to stimulate public emotions in both countries by comparing the number of casualties between the two countries.". "This is the goodwill of Beijing."
On June 16, Hu Xijin, editor-in-chief of the Global Times, commented on the incident, saying that "informed sources" revealed that not only India had casualties, but also Chinese soldiers had casualties, but the specific facts still need to be officially reported.