India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag
@sunshine can u check if the user has uploaded any new videos of fight? I guess u can access the tiktok and find out more about the user
are you sure this is tiktok ??

which one is id , i mean with @.... , top one or bottom one , never used tiktok.

doreamon

Country flag
That Chinki handle claiming dat IA beheaded 2 pla nd 1 pla colonel pow tortured...most probably those are washed up bodies of pla soldiers in that video imo
In western border with pakistan there has been few incidents when army crossed LOC and brought back enemy heads to avange their fellow soldiers .I have seen a picture available in internet in this regard . Its nt anything new .

EarthCitizen

Country flag
I think there can be a possibility that our Indian soldier had slit Chinese soldier in revenge because according to many reports for eg this Our soldiers had also slit marks on their necks .so might be there can be a possibility that our soldiers also cut Chinese heads clean off. But the Chinese are trying to play the victim cards now by claiming that Indians attack them first by releasing these types of videos.

1613906421621.png

I think the Indian government must release all videos including showing our's soldier injury marks

Source of the article- https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...sphyxiation/articleshow/76452900.cms?from=mdr

sunshine

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This is the Chinese camera crew, Mainly using cameras to obtain evidence.There is a team of ten. Including the four who died.
Opposite so many Indian soldiers
During the negotiations, the Indian army attacked.Then the ten-man Chinese team resists against the rock wall.
Subsequently, 70 reinforcements PLA arrived,And routed the Indian army,In addition, the Indian army was later increased
to 600,The Chinese army has a total of 80 people, including the previous 10-member team. After the Indian soldiers fled, the Chinese army also treated the captured Indian wounded.
80:600
This is an overview of the conflict that day based on video released from the Chinese side, Indian military should know the truth.

DutchZZ

Country flag
I think there can be a possibility that our Indian soldier had slit Chinese soldier in revenge because according to many reports for eg this Our soldiers had also slit marks on their necks .so might be there can be a possibility that our soldiers also cut Chinese heads clean off. But the Chinese are trying to play the victim cards now by claiming that Indians attack them first by releasing these types of videos.

View attachment 79166

I think the Indian government must release all videos including showing our's soldier injury marks

Source of the article- https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...sphyxiation/articleshow/76452900.cms?from=mdr
Chinese animals.

saneel2014

Country flag
This is the Chinese camera crew, Mainly using cameras to obtain evidence.There is a team of ten. Including the four who died.
Opposite so many Indian soldiers
During the negotiations, the Indian army attacked.Then the ten-man Chinese team resists against the rock wall.
Subsequently, 70 reinforcements PLA arrived,And routed the Indian army,In addition, the Indian army was later increased
to 600,The Chinese army has a total of 80 people, including the previous 10-member team. After the Indian soldiers fled, the Chinese army also treated the captured Indian wounded.
80:600
This is an overview of the conflict that day based on video released from the Chinese side, Indian military should know the truth.
Yes, torturing and executing the wounded...

sunshine

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I think the Indian army should release the day's Video,What exactly happened that day Lose India 20 soldiers,he Chinese army lost four soldiers.
According to the video released by China, there are hundreds of Indian troops,there are about 10 Chinese troops at first
Later, the Chinese reinforcements 70 soldiers.
So there are total of 80 PLA soldiers.
The number of Indian soldiers can be seen in the video.
And the original video is still in the hands of the Chinese army,So the Indian army did not succeed in capturing or completely defeating the Chinese 10 people team

The Indian military should release more videos,only by comparing with each other can restore the complete truth.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I think the Indian army should release the day's Video,What exactly happened that day Lose India 20 soldiers,he Chinese army lost four soldiers.
According to the video released by China, there are hundreds of Indian troops,there are about 10 Chinese troops at first
Later, the Chinese reinforcements 70 soldiers.
So there are total of 80 PLA soldiers.
The number of Indian soldiers can be seen in the video.
And the original video is still in the hands of the Chinese army,So the Indian army did not succeed in capturing or completely defeating the Chinese 10 people team

The Indian military should release more videos,only by comparing with each other can restore the complete truth.
You jokers are worse than Porkies. It took you 8 months to admit to 4 dead and you are trying to control the narrative by such silly, poorly edited crap.

Atleast the Porkies do it fast. After the Balakot air strikes, they rebuilt the building and took some friendly journalist to prove that there was minimal damage.

Your propoganda is so weak that even the objective is not clear. What are you trying to establish, that PLA is weak, peaceful, made of doves, what?

If you want to set the record straight, ask your pitiful PLA to release everything they have, unedited. We will then see how the IA responds. Thus far, all these videos show is your cowardly army being manhandled and beaten up.

saneel2014

Country flag
Well either IA or PLA should post unedited video...heard PLA already has a big video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles