India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavageKing456

Country flag
We are a professional army not blackmailers. Are you out of your mind ?
Bruh what's up with this professional thing?
You need to maximize your gains somehow it doesn't matter how,cause the other side would never show its "professionalism" now IK you would say that IA is not like PLA but still man we need to get over this feeling sometimes for the sake of country

Sehwag213

Country flag
You are insulting a majority of us living in the south with this general comment. So there is congress in Punjab, does that mean all Punjabis are RaGa slaves ? Same goes for Rajasthan and other congi ruled states ? I demand you take this comment back.
@Indx TechStyle @ezsasa Please look into this abusive post.
He has already been banned. What do you want mods to do ?
Apply Sedition charge 😀

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
He has already been banned. What do you want mods to do ?
Apply Sedition charge 😀
Hahaha I did not notice that. Thanks for pointing it out !

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Cases of death in gang fights occur from time to time.In my high school, two students died a few years ago.
In the 1980s, there were often fights between two villages.There is a village in Hainan Province to buy guns.There are villages in Hainan Province to buy guns for fighting, and now there are few.
The thing with the nails is called a mace.This is a relatively simple manual production of their own.
View attachment 78826
It was used more formally in ancient times.
View attachment 78827
Is it Hainan province or Darra Adam Khel?

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
And it opened Modi eyes as well.
Forces are better prepared. Gave a needed push for make in india. Exposed cong and left for their china leaning policy.

BRO is super active. 0.5 and its helpline exposed. ED more than active.

In a way, this was required for correcting china policy.
Yes this is true, only very sad that it took the lives of 20 brave hearts for damned babus to even begin to think that chinks cannot be negotiated with. And still they conducted so many chai biscoot sessions ! I am very sure that if tomorrow chinks call for a meeting to 'discuss' border deployment and go back to no weapon rule, they will again agree :facepalm::frusty:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Why not electric tasers be allowed or rubber bullets be allowed at LAC?

sunshine

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It reminds me of my hometown:megusta:.
When we were children, occasionally, our village and the village next door also had group fight, because of the water irrigation problem. Not now, the cost of fighting is too high. Now fight, or get beaten, or lose money. Will pay for the medical expenses, missed work costs, what a lot of.A lot of people do like this, and then they wait for the police to intervene.

vasusuman

Country flag
Chinese dont care about written agreements.Even our commander agreed in recent interview.They broke all agreements in initiating this aggression.

Also on second thoughts,Chinese may beleive that with their control /restriction of open communication,they can control how this China Conflict and its outcome is seen by Chinese people.So,they will not this as retreat but mutual cooperation.

It's also true that the Chinese don't care about this conflict in general.They r too busy minding their own business/normal lives.I used to visit China often before.I found them v efficient and the general public friendly, but Govt/public figures were not.

The reason for withdrawal maybe still :
(a) With the presence of US carrier group and focus on Taiwan/Hong Kong,they dont expect to engage in hostility with Indians.So no need to waste manpower n resources here.
(b) They may have done this manouvere to punish/teach Modi a lesson(which they failed miserably) and to divert attention from Covid- stop India n world fm pointing fingers at them.This was partly successful.

Anyway,China has lost already half a battle and if India manages its PR well,would haunt them well into future.

With them acknowledging casualty figures,i dont think they are looking forward to the resumption of hostility. But it's only suspension till its Eastern Border cools down.

saneel2014

Country flag
I said before china will only claim 5 casualties. They even said that in border meeting back in October about 5 casualties (4 dead and 1 seriously injured).

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Anyhow we need to resolve POK also, if we want to grow more.
That is true. After Ladakh stand off, I think china has lost the enthusiasm to mess with India unnecessarily. So I do not think that It will be a 2 front war in near future unless congress or congress clone party comes to power which is highly unlikely. In my opinion we have neutralize the possibility of a two front war. China has got a message. Do not mess with India unnecessarily else you will pay the price. I do not see any possibility of two front war now. So in my opinin, we have successfully neutralized the possible intervention of China in case we go for the liberation of POK. When we go for the liberation of POK, we can go for Baluchistan and Sindh as well or not should be considered seriously.

mokoman

Country flag
No there is no road till Finger 4 from our side . Our black topped road ends at ITBP post and from finger 3 we have a small road which gets abruptly cut by this rock mountain near F4 . This is where we have our bottleneck as we can't take vehicles beyond this point and use foot patrols and chinese had option to use vehicle because they had put road till F4 .

View attachment 78803
:hmm: my bad , you are right.

i was referring to road between f3 and f4 as "to f4" but it only goes upto western side of F4 range.

as @ezsasa said there is no road from f3 to f4 lake side.

sorcerer

Country flag
India-China disengagement at Pangong lake over, 10th round of senior commanders talks on Saturday

New Delhi: The disengagement of Indian and Chinese troops from Pangong lake at Line of Actual Control (LAC) concludes, the 10th round of talks between senior commanders is scheduled to take place at around 10 am on Saturda

so...some things are happening through chai biscoot..eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles