India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
From picture @mist_consecutive posted

:hmm: After disenagement we have to move along blue line from right side end (F4) to left side end (F3) .

@mist_consecutive sentinel images for yesterday just released .
Already saw the pics, seems like disengagement is not complete, even on the north bank. South bank Rechin/Rezang La positions remain unchanged (as agreed). Also, South bank dugouts are not filled yet.

Post an analysis if you get time :)

mokoman

Country flag
Already saw the pics, seems like disengagement is not complete, even on the north bank. South bank Rechin/Rezang La positions remain unchanged (as agreed). Also, South bank dugouts are not filled yet.

Post an analysis if you get time :)
:yawn: image looks like shit , i cant see anything , frozen Pangong Tso very beautiful tho.

South bank dugouts are not filled yet.

Lol imagine the poor PLA guys who have to fill it out .

One day you are told you will be fighting Indian Army , for your mother land.

Next day your filling up holes , why ?? cause you have to leave it back exactly as it were before , taking everything and leaving the fuck out of there.

Like a small scolded school boy. :rofl:

Gandaberunda

Country flag
:yawn: image looks like shit , i cant see anything , frozen Pangong Tso very beautiful tho.

Next day your filling up holes , why ?? cause you have to leave it back exactly as it were before , taking everything and leaving the fuck out of there.

PLA soldiers would have happily filled holes on ground than getting holed up in their bodies by IA.... They may be ecstatic going back hence left the place hurriedly than filling up...

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
Should I attempt to answer him here?

Listen you disgraced rag.

You are first creating a problem in your retard brain and then suggsting a solution of your own liking which Indian army or GoI must follow.

You are a fallacious, deranged man who lack cognitive ability and comprehension.

There was never an Indian army build-up on any of those ranges.
We only had minimum functional non-offencive patrol of constabulary level, done by ITBP.
Guess what you scum? We only fought and stood there to establish status quo. Listen again you cockroach, ‘status quo’.

It doesn't matter we pull back and reduce our strength to last year's level because we were not the aggressors. We defended, pushed by PLA to F8 and enforced a buffer on their perceived territory.

You MC we do not need face-saving by hiding our side of the story.

The convention says, you ask questions to the aggressors not the defender.
But hey! you 3rd rate sold out CCP kuttey, we all know how you and pets from your ecosystem are trying to justify PLA aggression from day one.

Now go back look for your old mother, may be she can still yield some milk of patriotism which you missed last time.
His only moto is to increase fan base in Pakistan. He is very far from reality.
We already knew from 29th August that IA captured Kailash range to make a deal and give more pain to PLA. I myself already knew it that IA will bargain with PLA for buffer zone between F4 to F8. We were never supposed to capture Kailash range permanently unless untill India don't make plan to capture the whole Aksai cheen.
Chinese are clearly looser here. They claimed that F4 to F8 is their territory, they made roads, camps, and even hellipad there. But now they have to dismantle everything and leave the whole buffer zone like losers.
As far as patrolling is concerned, DM Rajnath singh already cleared that this will happen step by step. We will see IA patrolling till f8 in future when both parties will sit on the table. But sure, it can take long time.
But they way Shwanay like guys spread the disinformation, is a serious concern for GOI. Enough free speech for these lairs.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Also scrub the huge Chinese map somewhere at F5, I guess. Is it visible now ?

sunshine

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Well, your first point is incorrect. India does not want a border conflict with China. The same cannot be said for China.
Proof?

Nail-studded sticks and batons used by PLA to attack our troops during Galwan ambush.
View attachment 78822

PLA carrying Guandao tried to attack our positions on South Pangong Tso.
View attachment 78823

Sometimes in gang fights, you use these cold weapons.After all, they all wear padded clothes, helmets and bulletproof vests. Junior high school time fights also use these, the soldier's free display, should be said not to move the hot weapon.😂
F5b0988e595225.cdn.sohucs.com%2Fimages%2F20190128%2F77e9efce0e89427ea1504e56b76825ae.jpeg&refe...jpg
biz%2FAWTVpzlzltrqkjVhVib0nE0ibAW03T3zOgt63nBJeKR3nBuEjlOVAj6qhsQcH49b5sIIicWOlZiaumyuPP0rExjZ...jpg

Last edited:

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Sometimes in gang fights, you use these cold weapons.After all, they all wear padded clothes, helmets and bulletproof vests. Junior high school time fights also use these, the soldier's free display, should be said not to move the hot weapon.😂
View attachment 78824View attachment 78825
Ah, tell me more about your high school fights where you used Guangao & Shaolin swords to hack the other party to death :)

I see you are out of replies, but you do realize the violent intentions of PLA towards India. Anyway, pleasure discussing with you.

sunshine

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ah, tell me more about your high school fights where you used Guangao & Shaolin swords to hack the other party to death :)

I see you are out of replies, but you do realize the violent intentions of PLA towards India. Anyway, pleasure discussing with you.
Cases of death in gang fights occur from time to time.In my high school, two students died a few years ago.
In the 1980s, there were often fights between two villages.There is a village in Hainan Province to buy guns.There are villages in Hainan Province to buy guns for fighting, and now there are few.
The thing with the nails is called a mace.This is a relatively simple manual production of their own.
Screenshot_20210219_045200.jpg

It was used more formally in ancient times.
u=3307037182,1586284192&fm=26&gp=0.jpg

Last edited:

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
What was the goal of China?
You know why China choose this in Covid time? Taiwan? Hongkong?
They wanted to divert the attention of Chinese people within China. This is how a dictatorship regime works and make people in its control. But China was getting the huge pressure from Indian Army, and Quad in Indo-pacific. They couldn't sustain it long as they feared that IA in Ladhak and Quad in Indo-pacific could take action in very near future anytime. So if they wanted to save some face, this was the only best way. WITHDRAWAL ON INDIA'S TERMS

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You know why China choose this in Covid time? Taiwan? Hongkong?
They wanted to divert the attention of Chinese people within China. This is how a dictatorship regime works and make people in its control. But China was getting the huge pressure from Indian Army, and Quad in Indo-pacific. They couldn't sustain it long as they feared that IA in Ladhak and Quad in Indo-pacific could take action in very near future anytime. So if they wanted to save some face, this was the only best way. WITHDRAWAL ON INDIA'S TERMS
Lol.. divert attention of Chinese people.. :facepalm: Chinese people were hardly ever aware of what China was up to on India border.. Neither in May 2020.. nor in February 2021, did they really care.. and China/CCP hardly talked about the border tussle to Chinese audience at home...
One thing is clear, PLA chose the occasion when India was down in the dumps with covid, with the country under lockdown, Indian Army cancelling its exercises in ladakh, and our economy in the doldrums..
As to the motivation, I am not sure..

Jaymax61

It was used more formally in ancient times.
View attachment 78827
Are you a professional army or the extras on a period drama that you were totting maces and clubs ?

I have serious question for Sunshine.

In your TV shows and movies why are you making so much drama in a fight scene. Any fight scene is 40% sounds (hoo haa haiii) 40% jumping and 15% expressions and only 5% fighting. Please be considerate for viewers.

Its not a good thing.

Then you guys went ahead and banned discussion on Winnie the Pooh. Is that any decent way to behave.

Also I think you need to come here and have some Old Monk Rum with some good Tandoori Chicken. Maybe then you will understand how to properly eat non veg food. Your tendency to eat anything that walks has put a serious dent on my social life.

sunshine

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Four people,
Chen Hongjun,
Chen Xiangrong,
Xiao Siyuan
Wang Zhuoran
If the soldier is a martyr,
the first burial will be in the martyr cemetery. the cemetery is open to the public, will be wroted clear why.
Second, will be credited with meritorious service, martyrs will generally be first-class merit.All four of them were awarded first class merit.Because this is related to his family members, they belong to the families of martyrs, and martyrs’ families have exclusive treatment. For example, children,parents don’t spend money to see a doctor, go to school for free, transportation is given priority at half price, parents have a pension, and a lump sum of 30 times per capita annual income,60 TIMES KILLED IN BATTLE,That works out to about half a million dollars each.
There is no way to fake these, and it is impossible to fake.
For example, one of the martyr cemeteries below
F5b0988e595225.cdn.sohucs.com%2Fimages%2F20200506%2F191fa9cfbfa7409496ed666d242a9032.jpeg&refe...jpg

Last edited:

DocK

Country flag
Though we successfully pushed back PLA, we need to admit the fact that we cud do nothing when PLA was building new structures like bunkers, helipad and jetty along FP 4 to 8. Need to introspect in detailed why IA failed to push them back during early days when PLA blocked us patrolling and started building structures on buffer zone, even when they started occupying FP4 ridgleine which was said to be under our control. Later Readjustment done only to prevent PLA from pushing further in the Southbank of pangong. We shud get rid of the defensive approach knowing the enemy has walked in challenging our territorial integrity. What if we occupied pp4 to pp8, will PLA responded with similar restraint, a large scale slaughter wud have taken place.
I am no defence expert nor have I studied the developments in this area till May 2020 but here are a few points I found later:
1 In 1999 during Kargil episode india needed large number of acclimated soldiers and so almost all from this area were pulled back. It was then that Chinese built a road till Finger 4
2 Status Quo (as it was) was maintained till 2003 but later the road was upgraded to tar road.
3 Between 2003-2013 lots of infrastructure development was done including a Naval Radar Station near Finger 5-6 (something that they wanted to hold on to in this de-escalation)
4 Since 2014 no major skirmish took place but Indian patrols effectively were limited to the Radar Station near Finger 5-6

Please correct me if I am wrong but this government has in not naming and shaming the political lack of spine between 2003-2013 has just proved that GOI is not the mess that the PLA propoganda states democracy is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles