India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Indian Army has given instructions to field commanders that the Chinese should not be allowed to transgress at any cost and also directed them that troops should maintain utter discipline while protecting Indian territory. The field commanders have been told that while patrolling their respective areas of responsibility or accomplishing any task, there should not be any extra display of strength or overuse of force .

The Chinese Army is carrying out firing practice well within territory controlled by them in Tibet but it can be heard on the Indian side at many locations along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) from Ladakh to Arunachal Pradesh. India has strengthened its defences along the positions occupied by the Indian Army near Rezang La and Rechen La heights by putting concertina wires and the Chinese troops have been warned that there would be consequences if they try to breach Indian defence.

The Indian side has taken up the issue of Chinese Army's soldiers carrying stick machetes and spears along with them during the deployment close to the Indian positions during talks at the Brigade Commander level. The Chinese Army has deployed close to 50,000 troops along with heavy tanks and artillery. On the opposite Indian side of Chushul, the Chinese have been lining up their tanks and infantry combat vehicles within their territory near the friction areas as they have brought in a lot of heavy weaponry to the area.

Alfa Wolf.

Cheran

Country flag
Old game? Actually we're Following your footsteps,deal with it 😂
Well, if you go through all these GT reports, they mention:-
1. China will not vacate to prevent a war
2. That they have contempt for Indian fighting capabilities
3. In above case, give us what we want or face escalation

EAM should tell these bat/dog munching fish stealers that if they want further Indian territory they need fight & win it. Enough of this BS. Their casual intrusions into Sikkim, UT & AP needs to be tracked, prisoners taken & silence maintained. If they want to intrude into Indian territory & leave their stink behind then they need to know that a cost will be maintained for the same.

cereal killer

Country flag
There's also another angle to what Gokhale is claiming that Black Top isn't with us.. He is probably toeing the line of GOI as Black Top is outside our perception line of LAC or a full fledged SFF brigade is out there that we on paper will never recognize.

shankyz

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Indian Army has given instructions to field commanders that the Chinese should not be allowed to transgress at any cost and also directed them that troops should maintain utter discipline while protecting Indian territory. The field commanders have been told that while patrolling their respective areas of responsibility or accomplishing any task, there should not be any extra display of strength or overuse of force .

The Chinese Army is carrying out firing practice well within territory controlled by them in Tibet but it can be heard on the Indian side at many locations along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) from Ladakh to Arunachal Pradesh. India has strengthened its defences along the positions occupied by the Indian Army near Rezang La and Rechen La heights by putting concertina wires and the Chinese troops have been warned that there would be consequences if they try to breach Indian defence.

The Indian side has taken up the issue of Chinese Army's soldiers carrying stick machetes and spears along with them during the deployment close to the Indian positions during talks at the Brigade Commander level. The Chinese Army has deployed close to 50,000 troops along with heavy tanks and artillery. On the opposite Indian side of Chushul, the Chinese have been lining up their tanks and infantry combat vehicles within their territory near the friction areas as they have brought in a lot of heavy weaponry to the area.

Alfa Wolf.
This reminds me of Battle of Thermopylae (a.k.a 300) : Chinese numbers will count for nothing on F4/North Bank of Pangong Tso.
See this map:

page1-1280px-Battle_of_Thermopylae.pdf.jpg

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag

Is global times really that retarded or do their article lose it's posturings due to language barrier.

This news channel has opinion on it's nose when it comes to writing article.
I believe its a bit of both. Because we may call it retarded but when it comes to an authoritarian regime. They will always want to please their masters. As we do in our offices. But its a bit more rough & hairy in their case. Because they will not just get fired like us. But they will be actually fired upon.:shoot::shoot: :hehe:

@Sanglamorre IN is prepared. It's upto GOI what they want to do.

@LETHALFORCE @hit&run @ezsasa I wait for two or three hours. Then I post in a single reply through tags. Like this one. Encourage this you will be able to take the load of.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Misleading, its license produced which means capacity is built on terms and lot of things are imported.
Nothing misleading... We produce it Inhouse that was the question and I answered.

And we import just raw materials rest we do ourselves.

Raw materials and spare parts are Imported due to the deal and license fees.

Minus that from engine to airframe whole aircraft is built in India.

But then offcourse avionics etc are imported if you are referring to them.

omaebakabaka

Nothing misleading... We produce it I house that was the question and I answered.

And we import just raw materials rest we do ourselves.

Raw materials are Imported at high prices as we are binded by it in the deal and spare parts too are Imported due to the deal and license fees.

Minus that from engine to airframe whole aircraft is built in India.

But then offcourse avionics etc are imported if you are referring to them.
Details aside, Su-30s are not something we can produce at will and at rates without some sort of serious help from Russia. Rest is oversimplification. I would love to be wrong.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Our airforce is not ace 1
Reaction to the statement:-
There are a lot of distractions
please explain a bit.
Well I dont want to go into details but I feel with the no of squadrons available for deployment with us... we're at a disadvantage
Ask American when they faced IAF with their advanced fighter jet and couldn't do much.

The world accept the supremacy of Indian fighter pilots flying Gnats /Mig21s taking down sabres and Starfighters in Indo pak war.

And then there is a huge tech gap in between China and Indian airforce which have the advance missile radars and fighter jet in comparison to China.
@Thundering13th your comments are irritating, one-liners, and negative, not to mention without any backing or proof. Are you even Indian?

I can give you a definite reply to your one-liner doubts, but I think it won't be worth it.

If other members want an explanation, tag me in a suitable thread (let's not clutter this one).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles