India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Attack helicopter-friendly features. Shoot and scoot. Our helo-pilots are better trained.
Any news about our ATGM? If theybhave the hights they can manpad our helis.
Our army generals have said that be ready to thwart quick and precision penetration forward thrust maneuvers.

Brood Father

Country flag
Why Chinese will call for Pakistani help when the Indian's are not asking direct American military assistance?
If they Indeed call porks for that will show the world that PLA alone is not enough to thrust india in to dust.
They are going to save Pakistan for worst day.
On that , looks like our western neighbor is calculating their move very cautiously (unlike their behavior) but the reason could be pressure from America and gulf .
See if India and China goes to war one thing is certain that Chinese coffers will be depleted , then who will give money and aid to Pakistan.
And then there is the FATF ,
So it is best interest of Pakistan to remain quite and wait for China to do heavy lifting ..Yes sure they can do some mischief in Siachin and Kargil or they can send in more terrorist but IMO that's should be it .

But then again chootiyon ka koi bharosa nahee hota

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
As

:facepalm: They will be bombarded by IAF Jags. IAF has planned air dominance. No matter which top they hold, they will go to shit hole. Pound them first, we aint have a defensive doctrine anymore.
I think second wave and like you said air dominance is the key here. The diplomatic overtures after when the war starts must be avoided till military objectives are meet. No second wave attack, no air dominance will result in a slatemate and open the possibility of propaganda defeat.

The kind of soft belly Indians have and the way we drop our shoulders hearing the other side first we must go for the knock out.

Brood Father

Country flag
Full scale aggression.
This Chinese virus and Chinese army threat are one of the biggest threats which india is facing today if he is able to crush PLA then he is going to be remembered for eternity.
On the contrary this is a cry of uninitiated. If I have to attack someone I would not warn them nor showcase my arsenal ..I will only do this to scare them off because deep down I am scared of the outcome ..

Last edited:

omaebakabaka

I think second wave and like you said air dominance is the key here. The diplomatic overtures after when the war starts must be avoided till military objectives are meet. No second wave attack, no air dominance will result in a slatemate and open the possibility of propaganda defeat.

The kind of soft belly Indians have and the way we drop our shoulders hearing the other side first we must go for the knock out.
If we are prepared as we are told by GOI and IA then offence is the only way to win this war decisively.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
We waiting for them in the Ring but They're still in the Gym.poor chaps
I am certainly curious does the budget of war exercise come from It's propaganda division or defence budget.
How many times have they posted videos of their military exercise or is it the same videos again and again.

The last time we had vayuh shakti exercise budget hardly crossed 500 crore.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
I feel IAF is the weakest link as of now... when it comes to indo china. In mountains it's the men believe me or not it will always be the men
IAF is the strong hold we have... We have the best trained pilot which can take down F-16s with Bison what else do you want as proof ?

Sukhoi Jags Mirage Mig will bring hell on Chinese.

While Rafale and Tejas have started getting in... And will be able to provide few surprises in East and West theatre.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
For the CCP only ends justify the means.
End goal is establishment of Han aka Chinese supremacy in the region and for CCP propaganda matters the most. If they will ask for porki help then it will be humiliating for Chinese in military circles and in SEA Countries would definitely think that Chinese lacked the capacity to take on india alone. After all whole crisis are happening to establish themselves as a super power.
Then why they will take help from country like Pakistan.

End goal here being India's military defeat.
But given the foxy GHQ Generals in Pindi, one doubts whether the Pakis will commit another tactical brilliance cum strategic bluder
In Pakistani military circles it's considered to be a blunder that porks didn't engaged with india just after 1962 war anyway seeing porki dependency on china and anti india hatred and strong hold of military and modi aggression against Pakistan it's pretty obvious to think that if chinese ask for help porks will definitely come forward.

Country flag
That gap covers there tank regiment as per previous post. They want to do blitzkrieg or what?
when I was in the first gulf war I remember Saddam hussein had brought his t-72's to face us.
US b-52's dropped about a half dozen cbu-105's and destroyed 200 or more tanks. We have
CBU-105's and this would be the perfect time to use them against the Chinese tanks.

Thundering13th

Country flag
IAF is the strong hold we have... We have the best trained pilot which can take down F-16s with Bison what else do you want as proof ?

Sukhoi Jags Mirage Mig will bring hell on Chinese.

While Rafale and Tejas have started getting in... And will be able to provide few surprises in East and West theatre.
No brother we are not the strongest when it comes to aerial battles ....

HawkisRight

Country flag
Half the Su-30 rated pilots fly A320s for IndiGo. They can be drafted back. Thanks to COVID-triggered civil aviation market slump, most of them are grounded anyway.

India's depth of reserves is vast, across all services.

India is the most WW3-ready country on Earth for the simple fact that it has more military-age males and females than China. It also has the manpower, IP, natural resources, and industrial capacity to make weapons on a scale that America did after Pearl Harbor. Sign the right papers and give India Inc 9-12 months. We'll beat China in equipment.

With citations:

Dude Those numbers 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles