India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag
Hours before the India-China bilateral. If they don't attack tonight, they'll be going to the meeting empty handed.
The only talks they'll entertain from Jaishankar is where he says we will unilaterally pull back, if they do some stunts their tone will be aggressive, if not they will talk chai biscoot with him to delay any actions from us.

Basically lead on the good EAM to think that they will come to a settlement with us, but in reality it's a ploy to get us comfortable and not get the lads to take any more pre-emptive actions.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
The only talks they'll entertain from Jaishankar is where he says we will unilaterally pull back, if they do some stunts their tone will be aggressive, if not they will talk chai biscoot with him to delay any actions from us.

Basically lead on the good EAM to think that they will come to a settlement with us, but in reality it's a ploy to get us comfortable and not get the lads to take any more pre-emptive actions.
That card has already been played by them and I am very sure we are not gonna fall for it.

shade

Country flag
That card has already been played by them and I am very sure we are not gonna fall for it.
imo i think since grabbing those mountains on 29-30th Aug our strategy is basically mirroring theirs,
chai biscoot in talks all the time.
action on the ground that doesn't reflect any "talk"

Perhaps the GoI has also understood that talks won't make them go away, so we also do timepass during these "talks"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles