India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimplyIndian

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Some action took place in North Pangong, Indian Army 'now' dominating heights at Finger 4. Indian side will retaliate if its defences are breached. Message loud & clear for PLA. The all strategic areas, Indian Army is now placed at dominating heights which is making PLA desperate. At no point shall we undo our Armymen bravery & hardwork. Field Comds told not an inch of land to be ceded. PLA trying psychological pressure which isn't working.

Readjustment is almost complete in Ladakh along LAC. Much shock & awe in PLA camp. Many Comds & top officers of PLA replaced. Rules of engagement changed.

Frontal Assault.
apke mooh main ghee shakkar sir.....din bana diya....

Flying Dagger

Country flag
The project has been shelved tho, it was initially considered but then dropped by IAF as far as I've heard.
Mostly in the Chinese front our bomb trucks will be a combo of Su 30 and Jags.

We need ORCA project desperately if we don't want anything to do with strategic bomber.
True bro I have been saying it since 2007-8 to go for a friggin twin engine configuration like Rafale and done with this light and heavy type drama.

Having 20 squadrons of Rafale/ORCA like fighter jet is better than 40 multiple this and that type.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Arundhati Ghose, who was India's permanent representative to the UN & led the Indian delegation that participated in CTBT talks told me this a few months before she died in 2016: 'We diplomats can only buy time, you guys must prepare.'

shade

Country flag
NAhi dange Sir. Modi want Bharat to be dominate power in Asia. This is just an start. We will achieve unthinkable things in next 9 years. Modi ji tenure 2014-2029, will be written as Golden era in the modern history of India.
Modiji will be too old by then.
And India becoming a dominant power in asia is still dependent on other factors outside his control

What he is doing however is ensuring all these 6-7 years of his term is our security, so neither of these two goon countries take us for granted and keep pushing us around.

Al-Bakistan has no options in Kashmir now apart from begging in UN and to Left liberals world over, even their precious OIC ummah ignores them, their infiltration attempts are being foiled every day.

The Chinese are seeing all their copy paste Sun Tzu tricks being shattered right now by the IA's actions as we speak.

An Assertive Bharat is a strong and hopeful India.

DutchZZ

Country flag
In response to someone asking about the top - "More than meets the eye. All that I will say. "

"My apologies for the rude words. Closing this loop with this: the Black Top issue is not as simple as you or I think. Let the ambiguity prevail :)"

Must be in Indian hands. I'd bet SFF holding it, it's a barter, India will withdraw from the Top if the Chinki savages withdraw from their positions.

Country flag
During WW2 allies were producing hundreds of aircraft per month.
How many max are possible today(like tejas) if we stretch our potential??

shashankk

Country flag
Regarding stance of foreign ministry, we only hear whats said in public domain not in meetings. we might take soft approach in public about need of peace and tranquility but actual point raised in meeting can be just opposite. Just saying, it could be hathi ke dant. Dont start reacting to public stance taken by Ministry of Foreign affairs.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Global Times: Indian soldiers again transgressed the LAC. We warn India to stop this otherwise we will release another Tiktok video of PLA soldiers: Experts said.

While PLA was making Tiktok videos for Hu Xijin, Indian Army troops were climbing difficult terrains & heights to undo the status quo implemented by PLA in April-May. Legends work hard when kids enjoy.

Frontal Assault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles