India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

saneel2014

Country flag
I think this is supose to be from a shooting location of movie or some documentary, the first 2 soldiers have half weared face mask which points to post covid time yes it's possible it soliders in LAC wear masks often but look at the surroundings it's high altitude area where do you block your limited oxygen intake by wearing a mask?
Stop being in denial, those were our officers, they even posted the pics of 37 soldiers who were released the next day😒

Cheran

Country flag

oh well.
no one is complaining about POWs
more about releasing pics in tit-for-tat instead of going and licking chinese ass for more talks.
i am pretty sure just like us the Chinese are as amazed at GOI spinelessness.
This government deserves all the brickbat it can get on information warfare as it can.

That "Na koi ghussa blah blah", even though "clarified" later, was a colossal "how not to word your speech", till date i do not understand as to why it had to be worded that way. If it was about "CCP sensitivities" :rage: , we are seeing as to how that is panning out now. If it was due to some other reason then that is/was equally worrying as well. Yes, i understand that at that time we still had some of our people with CCP.

Compare the CCP reaction to an alleged act of insult to their troops (detention of CCP troops at Tawang, which GOI actually denied) to ours. The fact that there is not even an "anon source" saying anything speaks volumes.

I will be surprised if the opposition does not use this opportunity to the hilt & they should. Fact that "deshbhakat" uses Choohassini Haider & the Hindoo (that carried out full page C1CP ads & whose editor visited T1ibet & showered praises on C1CP) should not be a surprise, this is GOI's information vacuum that is at fault.

It's almost like the CCP wants India to release some media & India is desperately trying not to. Perhaps, as pointed out by another user, GOI might think that it will lead to a further deterioration in ties by starting a chain of events, which GOI, at the moment, does not want.

Last edited:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
G
This government deserves all the brickbat it can get on information warfare as it can.

That "Na koi ghussa blah blah", even though "clarified" later, was a colossal "how not to word your speech", till date i do not understand as to why it had to be worded that way. If it was about "CCP sensitivities" :rage: , we are seeing as to how that is panning out now. If it was due to some other reason then that is/was equally worrying as well. Yes, i understand that at that time we still had some of our people with CCP.

Compare the CCP reaction to an alleged act of insult to their troops (detention of CCP troops at Tawang, which GOI actually denied) to ours. The fact that there is not even an "anon source" saying anything speaks volumes.

I will be surprised if the opposition does not use this opportunity to the hilt & they should. Fact that "deshbhakat" uses Choohassini Haider & the Hindoo (that carried out full page C1CP ads & whose editor visited T1ibet & showered praises on C1CP) should not be a surprise, this is GOI's information vacuum that is at fault.

It's almost like the CCP wants India to release some media & India is desperately trying not to. Perhaps, as pointed out by another user, GOI might think that it will lead to a further deterioration in ties by starting a chain of events, which GOI at the moment does not want.
Goi cannot be questioned , we are to blame.

Typical bhajipao raita winger

SUMIND

Country flag
More likely scenario:
  • GoI doesn't even have proper videos and images because they are completely incompetent in information warfare
Balakot was similar where GoI was blindsided. Do you remember the lame press releases by MoD ? Babus are living in press release era but this is SM age where people consume bite sized chunks of information - clips, images, a short tweet etc
Can anyone enlighten forum what would have been response of US or Russia or Ukraine fighting against Russia or may be Iran against USa. Kind of any precedence we have in manging info war leaving aside India,China and Pakistan.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Can anyone enlighten forum what would have been response of US or Russia or Ukraine fighting against Russia or may be Iran against USa. Kind of any precedence we have in manging info war leaving aside India,China and Pakistan.
Info war is something we are worst at , very bottom of the rung .
Rooskies and Iranians have a effective state machinery which cares about what happens inside their country and they care about media narrative which is don't allow enemy propaganda too reach own plebs while bombarding enemy plebs with propaganda .

Case in point Ukraine war , I don't want to say anything about amrikis as they are cucks like us .
Who the fuck calls enemy jernail ?
To inform him about the war ?
India is following usa in everything ,in spinelessness also
Russia iran etc should ideally crush usa in info warfare .
India should grow a spine especially the Babu's who should wear a dhoti to literally shiver .

another_armchair

Country flag
What censorship in China?

In today's age where Chinese diaspora is spread all over the world, anything that lowers Chinese pride/dignity/super-stardom will make it to mainland China, CCP firewall notwithstanding.

Something seems to have really riled up the Chinese and this posturing is a part of it. Wonder what.

This is nothing short of threatening and playing information warfare with the enemy. If one is to go by the old doctrine, the Chinese have already fired the first shots with this uncalled for move after relative quiet.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Let me phrase it properly for you.

The PLA has decided after looking at our response over the last few days to continue with their IW campaign and is now hyping up whatever shit they plan to release next.
We know that , iam loving it .
It's schadenfreude kind of thing you see , GOI getting exposed with its pants down or probably it never wore any pants ( they don't have any footage etc to back up their claims with )

SUMIND

Country flag
It's PLA not social media Thier is no social media in china all is regulated and controlled by the PLA
What is the thought process here from PLA. What if a photo appear with more than 4 PLA ladyboy KIA on SM. Or is it all agreed with IA in border meet that PLA will release this much for domestic consumption and Indian media will divealge this story.Or PLA thretning IA not to give anything to media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles