India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

amit19

Country flag
Some status info ... though not sure from where he gets this.
But its quite possible. We had our lessons on Siachen.

<#PLA facing massive health crisis in #Ladakh Gen Zhang Xudong (Former WTC Cdr) dead Gen Qu Quling (Former WTC Cdr) critically ill 68 troops reportedly died in last one year due to illness 21 Battalions have changed in last one year, PLA not left with any fresh troops from #WTC >

Last edited:

The Shrike

Country flag
A question for intelligent user of this forum whether all that news stories on the internet that 40 to 50% of Chinese provinces have no electricity as they have no coal (70% electricity generated by Coal in China), hence industrial output and export market has to suffer A lot. Moreover number of real estate companies all government controlled have no money to continue operation and payback their debt, hence bankrupt. The debt could be greater than $1 trillion. To top it all with floods and collapsing poorly built dams, there is agricultural produce shortage. Are these all truthful stories?

The IMF just reported that Chinese economy in the current year will grow 5.8%. But IMF has some Chinese influence hence their analysis could be corrupted. Also with current power shortage and bankruptcies etc., my guess is that Chinese economy will contract by 10%. Hence instead of 5.8% IMF growth there will be -10% negative growth.

What do you think guys…..
You can find people claiming that China is going to collapse soon for the past 20 years, but it has simply not. Do they have structure issues and vulnerabilities - Of course yes, but you can make arguments like that for US, India etc also. They have practically equalled America in economy side, become a manufacturing super power that is lagging only in a few high tech areas like semiconductors and aircraft engines. They are rapidly modernising their military and expanding their diplomatic influence around the world. i.e. they have enormous resources at hand to face any challenges and will not collapse like a Venezuela or Zimbabwe. Beyond that all these stories are just copium at the end of the day.
BTW the DFI software is also sending us a message, when i open this thread, under "Similar Threads" section you have this gem as a suggestion India to overtake China in 2020: Swaminathan Aiyar :facepalm: (thread is from 2010). Lesson: Don’t assume that your enemy will collapse on his own while you sit on your arse and expect all your own irrational exuberance to come true.

mokoman

Country flag
It's no consolation to me
They are in the depth area of the same zone just 2-3km away from the y junction
yes , but thats their land.

they can build there just like they can build in aksai chin.

chinese have a thing about aksai chin . they are very paranoid.

aksai chin is their chicken-neck , east ladakh is their doklam - sort of.

meh just accept things as they are , move on.

best to build infra now everywhere and push our claim lines in other sectors 🤷‍♂️

The Shrike

Country flag
iD lol anyone with a brain can see who they are the 3rd person in the video is the Sikh same coloured hair cover etc this is no ID nor is it disrespectful
I haven't even tried to ID them I am following this very closely and I am sure goi will still release nothing @mave_intel just released a blurred photo which is true but he is getting command that still they will not release anything bcs it will destroy the talks
Ok.
BTW mave intel's photo is total bakchoddi - it's worse than some of the blurred images that Porky kicker posts - you don’t know if its a new missile or a hex toy. 😆

The Shrike

Country flag
That might be a CAB originally part of 76th or 77th GA rotating out and being replaced by another CAB from 81st GA. Doesn't neccessarily mean that they have deployed the entire 81st Group Army, right?
I don’t think they are being rotated (have not come across any such info), but then i won’t claim to be the most knowledgeable either on this so could be wrong.

Thundering13th

Country flag
I have heard what everyone else has heard. Few chinks detained after getting a belting then released after brigade commanders intervened. Places where such encounters take place is difficult for civilians to access. Getting accurate info is next to impossible for civvies. But like I said in yangtse we dominate so 200 or 500 we can see them atleast 5kms away. So all the meltdown apart ... we can detain a battalion in that region if we want so I am not surprised... people who doubt can be rest assured.

The Shrike

Country flag
This is one more CCP propaganda video from Galwan (predictable), but was posted by SCMP a month ago (so not new and some of you may have see it already, but did not see this posted here earlier).

Thundering13th

Country flag
That's the question right 🤭
Bro why you guys are crying for images? Check the latest ground position everything will be clear. Are you guys worried about captured own soldiers in galwan. Bro we have POWs even in naxal areas wtf are you guys talking about? You guys need to come out of bollywood hangover ....lol

IndianYonko

Country flag
Talking in air is a trait of paki they always believe in someone's propaganda and always think they are superior but I must agree u are very obliged to your master
First look at your economy, forex, industry(can't develope 250 cc engine ), poverty, geopolitical status
Your government has come to a point to sell land, few industries, ports all to their masters
And now don't flaunt your pashtun legacy or cpec
Most of you are Indians and converted to muslim(with fear) and your cpec a well defined trap which has started troubling you and In future it will be porkis crying due to cpec(I warn you it may lead to your existential crisis)
**list also includes your women and ass. :hehe:

For red part: wear salwar in fear of talwarr...:facepalm:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Hahaha, frustration my friend is sure sign of running out of valid arguments. Slaves!! Look around India , you would find many.
Why even bother , we would not believe the enemy and why we show you the proof .
Some died so what , you don't accept your mens bodies enough first look into it .
If our army tells it , then it will be true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles