𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
- Aug 28, 2019
No sour grapes pleaseChina has already collapsed. It is a dystopian country where people live with zero human rights. That, to me, is an utter collapse. A country that inoculates people with saline water and call is it a vaccine; a country where apartments are welded shut in the name of Wuhan virus control measures - that is a total collapse. A country that has to resort to untold amounts of fakery and deception to “show” economic growth - this is the symbol of a collapse. You just cannot come back from atrocities like Great Leap Backwards. At best you can become a modern day version of Nazi Germany. Their technology, even though impressive, did not save the day for them. The same fate awaits Xitler.
Look at the results of what the Completely Corrupt Party set to achieve and what they got:
- At the end of the day, China is yet to match the west in a single contemporary technology area, despite all sorts of claims. Sending people to the moon is something the west and Russians did in 1960s. HSR is a 1960s technology. China has just caught up to these things - that too after recruiting a bunch of Eastern Europeans post the collapse of the Soviet Union. 5G has fizzled out and there is no sign of any chip manufacturing as good as the west/Taiwan. China does not have a ship building industry as good as S. Korea or robotics industry as good as Japan’s.
- Not a single advanced product from China has penetrated the western markets/developed economies in Asia even.
- All issues created by the Chinese Concubine Party still linger - no decisive victories in SCS or Indian border or Senkaku etc.
- CCP’s allies are still failed nations -Pakistan, Iran, Nigeria, Cambodia, and now Afghanistan etc.
- Chopstick Chicken Party‘s Relationships with all healthy and progressive countries with great economies completely broken.
The only thing that seems to have done well in western markets is TikTok (well the Wuhan virus did well too) and the CCP thugs f&*^ed that up as well. All praise the wisdom of Xibaba and his 40 thieves - a curse on humanity similar to the Black Death that devastated the medieval world. Only this time it is Bat Death.
China's economic growth is unprecedented, surely they must be doing something right!!?