Status
Not open for further replies.

mandestiny

Country flag
this is old tho , before disengagement.

now forward most post is

for us : blue "POST" , near f3

them : yellow "SIRIJAP II"
It means there is no our post b/w f4 to f8. Then how will be rest assure chinzez will not come again in future ?

mandestiny

Country flag
both sides probably have handfull of people , 1 or 2 tents on top of ridges

both sides have patrols.

you can also ask what if indians capture peak overlooking f4 and f4 ridge ? , what will chinese do ?
Well i cant, because we believe in humanity and we will never do that.

But i would love to ask reverse question in future

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
What do you make of this.

As someone who constantly monitors the front what do you think is the endgame here. What exactly is China planning to do here.
China is scared we will push from that area (and China lacks any infrastructure in the Barahoti area, not even roads). So just like us, they are also filling their weak points and gaps.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Do we even have any camp or post in vicinity or its all in durbak and we have given whole finger area to chin?
We have intermittent camps at and beyond F1, which got relocated after our mutual pullback from F4.

Pin the location , saar ji .I will see on Google earth
GE will have the latest Feb 2020 image, much has changed since then.

AtMost they are at durbok
The whole Indian fucking army is sitting at Durbuk and Tangste, we can steamroll over all the fingers plus Sirijap low difficulty with the numbers we have there.

It means there is no our post b/w f4 to f8. Then how will be rest assure chinzez will not come again in future ?
F4-F8 is the buffer zone. Assure China first we will not come again at F8 ridges and give them nightmares.

Do we have proper infrastructure over there?
Depends on what you call proper infrastructure. We have had mud roads, helipad and a medium sized-camps for the last 10 years (I think more).

The Shrike

Country flag
PLA camps near Khurnak Fort. 50cm with Plant's 3m overview in false colour

Planet Labs Overview

View attachment 101070

2. View attachment 101072

High Res

View attachment 101071
Is there any OSINTer on DFI/Twitter (especially ex-forces) who can explain what exactly is going in theses images, like the disposition of forces, equipment etc? Now that high resolution images are becoming more available (courtesy of @Deadtrap and others) OSINT community should also focus on this aspect also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles