India can beat Asian peers, even China: Morgan Stanley

badguy2000

Respected Member
No its not, they publish statistics that highlights its development in every field.

They have men going to space; they have plans to set up a space station of its own. Advances in other fields of science are equally impressive. The infrastructure in PRC is extremely advanced even in comparison with other developed nations, they have cities that are comparable to any nation on earth.

Looking at PRC from a per capita point of view ensures it never becomes a developed nation for a long time to come, hence things should be defined in terms of overall development.

Its time PRC accepted the role of a developed nation, anything less is unfair on other developing nations.

This role will come with responsibilities, for example, a shift from developing nation to developed nation in the clean development mechanism (which ensures a cap on its emissions and the requirement to buy carbon credits instead of selling them), responsibility to provide aid to other developing nations etc. etc.

hi,buddy,
overpraise&flattering is a tricks as deceitful and cunning as deliberately debasing&bashing.

either falttering or debasing leads people to lose their way.

are you really so naive that chinese would change their rhythm ,just because of your flattering or debasing reports from BBC or CNN?

obviously we won't dance with your applauding.:2guns:

kuku

Respected Member
Country flag
I was not applauding or praising PRC, let me be even more clear, a developed PRC does absolutely nothing for my benefit, hope you get it now.

I genuinely believe that other nations both developed and developing should make this clear to PRC, it is a developed nation and a global power and will have to accept the responsibilities that come with that.

I could not care less if you dance or not, this however is something that should be pushed as a global agenda once the world comes out of the current economic crisis.

badguy2000

Respected Member
I was not applauding or praising PRC, let me be even more clear, a developed PRC does absolutely nothing for my benefit, hope you get it now.

I genuinely believe that other nations both developed and developing should make this clear to PRC, it is a developed nation and a global power and will have to accept the responsibilities that come with that.

I could not care less if you dance or not, this however is something that should be pushed as a global agenda once the world comes out of the current economic crisis.
well, since west countries are so enthusiastic to "represent" "international community", why not let west countries keep on?

Most of CHinese are not interested in blah such as "burden more reponsiblity" and so on.

to take care of ourselves is enough!

kuku

Respected Member
Country flag
Call it burder or responsibility, you will have to answer to the global community in a global economy.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
well, since west countries are so enthusiastic to "represent" "international community", why not let west countries keep on?

Most of CHinese are not interested in blah such as "burden more reponsiblity" and so on.

to take care of ourselves is enough!
China is stuck between rock and a hard place. It has to take the burden or else it will lead to massive unemployment (in addition to the existing ones) and resulting unrest. Any decrease in growth rate for one more year will spell doom for China as far as social unrest is concerned. Just imagine, China had to give 18% of GDP as stimulus, which is one of the highest in the world, to increase the domestic consumption in order to ward off the after effects of massive decline in exports. This tells about the dire straits your economy has found itself in.

badguy2000

Respected Member
China is stuck between rock and a hard place. It has to take the burden or else it will lead to massive unemployment (in addition to the existing ones) and resulting unrest. Any decrease in growth rate for one more year will spell doom for China as far as social unrest is concerned. Just imagine, China had to give 18% of GDP as stimulus, which is one of the highest in the world, to increase the domestic consumption in order to ward off the after effects of massive decline in exports. This tells about the dire straits your economy has found itself in.
yeah. another " china to collapse".again........welll

I have posted again and again that " china to collpase" is as tiring and dull as " china to be superpower".....

if china were as weak as you thought, china would have collpased long ago...

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
yeah. another " china to collapse".again........welll

I have posted again and again that " china to collpase" is as tiring and dull as " china to be superpower".....

if china were as weak as you thought, china would have collpased long ago...
Did I say 'China will collapse'??. Don't put words in my mouth. All I said was China's economy is in dire straits.

kautilya

India built the 5986 Km long Golden Quadrilateral of National Highways in 6 years.

Golden Quadrilateral - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
What you should really look up is the NHDP. I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but I really don't want to go through another 6 pages of Chicom propaganda posts to find out. It works out to planned upgrades or new roads of about 60000 Km in 15 years. Planned. That probably means 17 odd years with the sundry land acquisition disputes and sit ins.

On the whole the Chinese infrastructure projects are something to learn from. It remains to be seen how good a job Kamal Nath can do.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles