India Beautiful

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
I request all the members(Specially Indian) to post pictures, information about Historical Monuments, Wild Life Centuries, and Natural Beauty of India on this thread. I would also like to say, if you have any information about the particular picture than kindly provide it. Also like to request to give the name of the places, so that non- Indian members and even Indian Members can know about the places.
Regards
NSG
:india:

NSG_Blackcats

Seven wonders of India

This is based on the a program held on NDTV 24*7. Here 7 Indian monuments were choose by viewers (throught voting) out of 200 nominations.

The Wonder Of India- Taj Mahal

Wonder of India - Peace and Harmony
Golden Temple, Amritsar. Punjab

Spiritual Wonder of india
Tawang Monastery, Arunachal Pradesh

About Tawang Monastery

indian_sukhoi

Applauds to you,.........Nice Pictures and good topic you started!!!

I will posting pictures after a while

proud_indian

Country flag

Gomateshwara is a monolithic statue standing at 60 feet (18 m) above a hill in a place called Shravanabelagola in the Hassan district of Karnataka state, India. The statue was built by the Ganga minister and commander Chamundaraya in honour of Lord Bahubali. It was built in the 10th century AD and is the size Jains believe humans used to be.[citation needed] Hundreds of thousands of pilgrims, devotees and tourists from all over the world flock to the statue once in 12 years for an event known as Mahamastakabhisheka. On August 5, 2007, the statue was voted by Indians as the first of Seven Wonders of India. 49% votes went in favor of this marvel.

xebex

Sorry for posting between ur 7 wonders,NSG. i think i will let you post the 7 wonders together instead of me jumping in the middle of ur posts.Hope u will make this thread better than the other one. cheers!!

NSG_Blackcats

Sorry for posting between ur 7 wonders,NSG. i think i will let you post the 7 wonders together instead of me jumping in the middle of ur posts.Hope u will make this thread better than the other one. cheers!!
Don't be sorry brother. I need the support of all Indian members. Becoz India has so much diversity I can't do it alone.

proud_indian

Country flag
hey nsg i think i posted gomateshwara from the times of india's 7 wonders list

and u posted from ndtv's 7 wonders

but at the end all are our wonder doesn't matter who's list

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag
MODS MAKE this Thread As sticky

Gladiator

Back to form heh buddy? Keep up the good work. Just to let you know that we all loved your threads in that other forum and hope all the members here will enjoy your threads too!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles