India and the UNSC

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
UNSC will not come through begging the P5. For it to happen we should hasten the demise of China. If China implodes like ussr India will surely get its place among P5 wih veto power from day 1.

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
UNSC will not come through begging the P5. For it to happen we should hasten the demise of China. If China implodes like ussr India will surely get its place among P5 wih veto power from day 1.
First of all UNSC is of limited value power speaks not being member of some group filled with people of diverging interests.its just like SAARC.

Second China going down is bad for India.
Like it or not any multi polar world is better for India India will never be allowed to be above USA in a unipolar world.in a multipolar world USA will waste money and resourcesjence weakening itself to control China and Russia which can be used by India to grow.otherwise it will attest be a lackey like Japan or korea.we will have to accept sj movements and/or Christian movements,etc.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
First of all UNSC is of limited value power speaks not being member of some group filled with people of diverging interests.its just like SAARC.

Second China going down is bad for India.
Like it or not any multi polar world is better for India India will never be allowed to be above USA in a unipolar world.in a multipolar world USA will waste money and resourcesjence weakening itself to control China and Russia which can be used by India to grow.otherwise it will attest be a lackey like Japan or korea.we will have to accept sj movements and/or Christian movements,etc.
There will never be a unipolar world, as that would mean no justification for the untold sums of money spend by the US on its military capabilities. The US would always need an enemy - that enemy, whether it be a single entity such as the USSR or China, or an axis of evil such as during WWII.

On balance, China with its support for Pakis in the past and not through colonial expansion into the Pak poses the single greatest strategic threat to India. All other, so called benefits fade in comparison. We can barely rely on Russia, let alone China for any real support.

With the US, you can never expect a partnership, its DNA is to enforce a master-servant relationship. Thus, keep the nonsense of strategic ties for public consumption and deal with them on a case-by-case basis.

Its in no other country's interest for India to grow powerful on its own, be it US or Russia or EU or Israel. A weak India means one thats dependent on other, thus susceptible to arm-twisting.

Thus, our medium term goals should be to play our role in cutting China down to size. Us the US as China did while playing up the specter of USSR. All the while, keep extracting what we can from US, Russia, EU, Israel and try to grow as much as you can.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Really? Name 3 resolutions that you f**k up.
Initial case was regarding WMD which I don't guess could have sanctioned India to degrade it's arsenal.

Regarding "Name 3 resolutions", three couldn't either be passed against India.

Some can be challenged with varying meanings and others which have been brought.
You will know only after you become a member of this group.
We already do,
the way China has messed up with everyone for it's lust of land, it will itself be sanctioned by others without UNSC.

without political power of UNSC, China simply can't do anything itself for resisting what India does, it'll have to face a dozen others.

China wasn't joined for any of it merits, it was a totally screwed place and was invited only for being puppet of winning parties. And tell me at first place, who is driving nonsense of defending terrorists or attacking seas? Cuz veto reverts action.

no smoking

Country flag
Initial case was regarding WMD which I don't guess could have sanctioned India to degrade it's arsenal.
North Korea and Iran did the similar thing, so maybe India should gang up with them for permanent membership.

Regarding "Name 3 resolutions", three couldn't either be passed against India.
That means you didn't do much thing. In other words, the world will be the same without India, UN will be the same without India too.

Some can be challenged with varying meanings and others which have been brought.
Which one did you challenged without those regarding India? In other words, did India undermine any resolution for the sake of other countries?

We already do,
the way China has messed up with everyone for it's lust of land, it will itself be sanctioned by others without UNSC.

without political power of UNSC, China simply can't do anything itself for resisting what India does, it'll have to face a dozen others.
You already do? Last time I check, India is still begging for the seat while China is still sitting in the room. So, better remember what is already happened and what is not happening yet.

China wasn't joined for any of it merits, it was a totally screwed place and was invited only for being puppet of winning parties. And tell me at first place, who is driving nonsense of defending terrorists or attacking seas? Cuz veto reverts action.
If you ask these questions, that means you are too young to understand it.

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
And tell me at first place, who is driving nonsense of defending terrorists or attacking seas?
I would blame Yankees more than Chinkies. They most likely (no not likely but definitely) support those terrorist whom they claim to be on same page with India. They support China from behind the scene.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
North Korea and Iran did the similar thing, so maybe India should gang up with them for permanent membership.
I'm yet to see them having own series of reactors or independent research programs.
How far they have gone beyond only bombs in name of nuclear tech?

I can't see them having simulator or shocker tunnels, making 90+ out of 94 defined missile techs, any sort of civil use reactor series, FBRS, LWRs or PWRs, not even third generation, leave alone fourth, launching objects out of earth's orbit, filing even 10,000 IPRs in any annual WIP report etc. etc.. They aren't having large GDPs, heavy forex reserves or any intense diplomatic network either.

There is a lot lot more which matters than having a basic fission based chain reaction device.

World invites India along with P5 for research on thermonuclear reactors, why left those great pillars of technology like Iran, Pak or NoKo? There might be a reason.
That means you didn't do much thing. In other words, the world will be the same without India, UN will be the same without India too.
We were first country outside security council or NATO to test nuclear weapons, having nuke subs or having different sorts of WMD at large scale or having a large scale integrated missile program. For the org made in wake of India's tests, India is itself applying to be a member today.

First tell me even if any of NoKo, Iran or Pakistan can even design a modern use nuclear reactor, leave alone having a series of related. What's their R&D budget?
In other words, the world will be the same without India, UN will be the same without India too.
Or in other words, the country who can contribute something gets a wavier.

It's India and not Iran and DPRK involved in controlled thermonuclear reaction program for a very good reason.
Which one did you challenged without those regarding India? In other words, did India undermine any resolution for the sake of other countries?
If happens, then, justified for own interest, be it trade with Iran or membership of Bangladesh and it's yet less disgusting against defending a person like Azhar.
You already do?
Already do "know"!
Get your own sentence I quoted.
Last time I check, India is still begging for the seat
Your words India begging for room or my words that ya hiding yourself behind the veto power like cowards which you got for know reason and yet chest thumping
"We are in the room".
while China is still sitting in the room. So, better remember what is already happened and what is not happening yet.
This room was created 7 decades ago after a decisive, it's yet retaining it's old aging members, world has come a long way since then.
So, even if group doesn't change according to world, no difference will be there, only this group will stop to matter, like a few countries did in chain, more will start ignoring this group.
If you ask these questions, that means you are too young to understand it.
Then, explain me, I don't remember if China was even autonomous strategically, leave alone fighting on own.:biggrin2:

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I would blame Yankees more than Chinkies. They most likely (no not likely but definitely) support those terrorist whom they claim to be on same page with India. They support China from behind the scene.
I won't differentiate anyone here, matter here is with China these days feeling jihad in India has some sort of fair militancy or doing just for interest.
They must get a dose of planes in buildings or a series of multiple blasts or at least a nice hostage drama from the gang of same Azhar they are defending in UNSC and boasting of "being in the room".
Their people must see those angels once at least in their life which are sung as innocents or suppressed in their TVs. Atheism is haram in Islam.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Even if Russia and China falls, india will get only TENGA!!!!

Long way to go.....

S.A.T.A

Asian group selects the Asian candidate usually through a consensus, with the intention of providing opportunity to all major states. On rare occasions there is contest like the disastrous contest we had with Japan many years back.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles