India-Africa Relations

Blademaster

it's good but there are already kangerz who are claiming sri krishn was a nijjar because krishn = black and even buddha = nijjar bekoze he had afrikang features like 'braids' and all 🤷‍♂️
i would rather want them to go back to their indigeneous faiths than this sort of things
Nah. I want to increase the followers of Hinduism. There's room for interpretation and flexibility. No need to be rigid and dogmatic like the Abrahami faiths.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Look at this. Another missed opportunity. I can't believe what our defence attorneys miss in these foreign countries.

What is the point of having attaches if we can't capture prospective demand? :dude:

Ghana gets 105 armoured vehicles to combat urban terrorism threats in their country.

Tell me, how difficult was it to secure this deal with Western financing? Kalyani and Mahindra could have easily met this demand if we were more proactive.

1698692802844.png

1698692836886.png

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
An important landmark between India and Kenya along with the rest of AU. President William Ruto has been an active proponent of the Rupee-Shilling trade between us and the Kenyans. Kenya is also inviting Indian infrastructure companies to build ports and highways while modernizing Kenyan agricultural yield and technology.

Ruto was on a 3-day state visit to India and met both PM Modi ji and President Droupadi Murmu.

Also, an MoU to work together on counter-terrorism was signed between the two countries.

The speed with which Africa is ditching the West and latching on to us, the Chinese and the Russians is quite pleasantly surprising. Especially after the Ukraine war became a global headache.

I have a feeling that in the coming years, we three will be the dominant forces in the entire continent.

Russia for defence-related cooperation.
China for infrastructure-related cooperation.
India for learning, infrastructure, defence and agriculture-related cooperation.

The Japanese and the Koreans will also gain through cooperating with India, but at this rate, I see the West's story finishing in Africa for good in the next 10 years.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles