Incredible Indian Wild Life

indiatester

Country flag
I want to go to India to see those! I really love tigers, so I wish I can see one in actual life. Good job in keeping your wildlife safe, I wish that the species will survive for a long time. And hopefully one day, Ill get the chance to see them.
Sir, just a fair warning. I had to go for 6 trips over 5-6 years to get my first sighting!!!

But then that one trip made up for all the other disappointments. I got to see leopards too. One ran right infront of our jeep on some hunt.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag

Get that tiger out of the cageee.
๐Ÿ…

I remember one of my most exciting childhood experience i was around 10 when me and my family went for jungle safari in a car and i was soo excited to see animals and but after few hours i was seriously disappointed because of not seeing big animals maybe they were sleeping i dunno so because of my cries and all.
The guide did something extra ordinary he started to make sounds and literally called the animals ( he knew the locations of the spots) and made sounds and called them out different animals different sounds.
I guess he was naturally talented. I even saw a tiger.
Off course we gave him a tip.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag

Last edited:

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
No matter how much hindus lie about it, the truth is exposed from time to time... Don't understand why the guy ran, maybe he doesn't believe in rebirth after all! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

It's called "เดฎเดงเด‚"
Elephants get violent in and around mating season, especially the mature ones
Just few months ago a handler was killed by a Kolakomban
Happens when human calendar and mother Nature's Calendar doesn't interdict each other
There are various elephant across Kerala, some are shitty these boys are very childish, plays around very much, wouldn't even keep a horse in one of those
But some are outright luxurious,
like the one in Guruvayoor temple for example
As far as he being afraid and not believing Rebirth is concerned, let's try to drown a guy in holy water and see if he believes in heaven and a seat in god's lap, and calmly accepts short of breath instead of thrashing around his limbs

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
Lol. Vikings did that one reportedly... Turns out no they don't either ๐Ÿ˜… everyone is lying to themselves!
Don't think so
It's human nature to fight for your breath, probably propoganda for Republican-voting type whitebreads to shed tears over

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Atleast it gets to live an other day. Christians would have probably eaten it for this.
You see athiests do not love anything in the world other than dinosaurs vagina. Mods should ban athiests from posting in this thread. Dinosours are long dead so what purpose do atheists serve in this thread?No purpose flour does not look good in groceries.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
You see athiests do not love anything in the world other than dinosaurs vagina. Mods should ban athiests from posting in this thread. Dinosours are long dead so what purpose do atheists serve in this thread?No purpose flour does not look good in groceries.
Don't kink shame ppl

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles