Incredible India: pictures and videos

alphacentury

Country flag
Hi alphacentury what name of dish in middle .Can u name every other dish in pic
Hi . sorry for the late responese.

I think it is a beetroot salad/dish.About the rest, the thali is probably south-indian ,with rasam and chutney .And you can see,a plate of gupchup chat and another with samosa and matar curry.and the top left is the vada pav.

Thanks.

illuminati

Professional
Country flag
VIDEO: Majestic Ladakh

Posting a video shot during two visits made to Ladakh in the month of September. Shot using Nikon D4/D800/D610. Hope you will like this video

Last edited by a moderator:

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned
A shikarawala rowing his boat on Dal Lake with snow covered mountains in the background, in Srinagar.

CCP

Indian Desserts

Rasgulla
Rasgulla is a cheese-based, syrupy dessert popular in the Indian subcontinent, particularly in the Indian states of Odisha and West Bengal. The dish originated in Odisha centuries ago.
I have tried Rasgulla at a Pakistani restaurant. I was impressed from the outside and the inside.

spiteflap

Amazing photos! India is indeed incredible, would love to visit and explore India

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=skC8u4Ok0Kg
In October 2013 Berghaus athlete Mick Fowler and his climbing partner, Paul Ramsden, succeeded in making the first ascent of Kishtwar Kailash in the Indian Himalaya. Located in the remote Kishtwar region, it took the team 8 days just to reach basecamp. This hazardous stretch of road was part of the approach.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles