Incredible India: pictures and videos

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I hate the international media for always framing India as a silly third-world country. These photos and feats are amazing! Not even 'First-world' professionals are willing to go that far!
There are reasons to do that. If you check British , US and other west media, they will invariably speak BS when we achieve something in science and technology. India's poverty shall be mentioned without fail while mentioning about India's achievement followed by an unasked advice of spending those fund on poverty elevation. They have a big ego which they have gathered out of propaganda of others being inferior and they are doing great out of wrong presentation of situation and wrong teaching of history. There are many things wrongly ingrained in their mind. Shocks of Indian achievements will bring them close to the reality. The good thing is that many westerners who have explored India have become the ambassadors of Indian culture and there are lots of videos representation right picture is available on net. Things are changing. Propaganda is loosing to reality.

Marlion

Country flag
I'd like to thank social media. I keep reading about blogs from students from the United States and other "wealthy" countries coming to India for education. They are shocked to know that we have competent educational system and very considerate health system. The United States model is a mess and they are becoming aware of it, comparing it to India, Britain, and Japan. These filtered media, as you said, is failing and the world will finally be fair.

itsAurea

Country flag
I do agree with that. I really think that yes, social media has played such a huge part in everyone lives. Especially when it comes to tourism. I have already seen a lot of amazing places on the internet and it makes me want to go there too. India is really an amazing place and I am just astonished that a lot of people are discovering its beauty and I am glad that they do appreciate it like how many of us do.

Challenger007

Country flag
I do agree with that. I really think that yes, social media has played such a huge part in everyone lives. Especially when it comes to tourism. I have already seen a lot of amazing places on the internet and it makes me want to go there too. India is really an amazing place and I am just astonished that a lot of people are discovering its beauty and I am glad that they do appreciate it like how many of us do.
The Internet is pushing the boundaries. Even within the boundaries of their home country, each person can see many such amazing places that he did not even know about.

itsAurea

Country flag
These shots are the best and I think that all of us have done our parts well at this point. One can say that there is really a lot of work to be done when it comes to the way that we do it all for once. This is why it is easy to say that there is beauty there.

kartus

Country flag
30 km forest off-road makkuvalli - palkulamed | idukki | pure off-road madness

kartus

Country flag
Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 vs Dominar 400 Offroad in kalady kerala

MilkTeaAlliance32

Country flag
Yes there are in the Ladakh area where most Tibetan refugees are. Also you will see lots of Buddhism statues all over northern India.
Is Kashmir safe to visit though these days?? I've heard it's a beautiful mountainous place. My only real impression is from that 3 Idiots movie...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles