IN Scorpene Submarines - News & Discussions

Abdus Salem killed

Check up the power production ,the normal usage of power during underwater , they amount of fuel for fuel cell it carries , the figure from osint about how long it remained underwater during patrol ,these are kept somewhat understated , don't know why , even though enemy know almost about it's capability
Can you compare the aips of the world then?

Abdus Salem killed

German one of the best , drdo one next in line with some others , overall , with future solid fuel cell based on pec instead of present liquid one will be equivalent to german , this korean one is almost equivalent to german aip
Read my this post on the thread

The Korean one is the best in my opinion

#1,657

JBH22

Great. We should scrap the P75i nonsense and get another 6 scorpenes with drdo aip. Also i hate the name Vela. Reminds me of Velamma.
After the data leak in Australian deal, I think the acoustic signature of DCNS design have been compromised.
I suspect it is one of the reasons we are not going for additional Scorpene. I may be wrong though.

Super falcon

Country flag
Pak navy is buying swedish sworfish systems to track deteck and neutralize such ships

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
After the data leak in Australian deal, I think the acoustic signature of DCNS design have been compromised.
I suspect it is one of the reasons we are not going for additional Scorpene. I may be wrong though.
You are wrong.
The leaks were only about some marketing and very general datas.
Even if it was not the case, each sub has its own noise signature, because of the assembly tolerance.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles