IN Scorpene Submarines - News & Discussions

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
You know more than I. I was only thinking of efficiency of production. Not cost. Your gov't and military will also have to concern themselves with costs. Weapons are so expensive.
I look at how Indians buy from so many nations, causes me to believe that half of the weapons you buy are not for defense needs but because you want to prop up the economies of rest of us, fools.
have a good one. :)
We are not forcing anyone to purchase our weapon.
If India, a non specially rich country, decide to purchase it it is for 2 clear reasons : China and Pakistan

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
You know more than I. I was only thinking of efficiency of production. Not cost. Your gov't and military will also have to concern themselves with costs. Weapons are so expensive.
I look at how Indians buy from so many nations, causes me to believe that half of the weapons you buy are not for defense needs but because you want to prop up the economies of rest of us, fools.
have a good one. :)
Your Canadian soldiers use Indian made bulletproof jackets, thanks for boosting our GDP Canadiot :megusta: .
@BON PLAN is French citizen by the way...

KurtisBrian

Country flag
You are just angry for no reason , india military acquisition were highly manipulated by import lobby for quite a long time , from past 6 years , we are clearing old mess without hurting relations with other nations , we have developed many tech in house , and if you are angry with immigrants in your country , so that's a issue government don't interfere in , until and unless it is some national security concern .

India has good relationship with france and Israel ,but only for national intrest , US is a snake ,we can never trust , this all cozying up stuff is due to china threat .

Some of our dpsu sucked a lot , incompetent worker , lack of accountability , labour favouring labour laws .

Most of content of our ships is indigenous , missile program is in advance stage , we have all type of sam in development or completed , our asat missile is a successful system , we have a sfdr , dual pulse , ir missile in testing phase , single pulse missile is developed .

After years of sabotaging , sanction and all our lca is being inducted and advanced variant like cats program integrated mothership are in development.
And the guy @BON PLAN is french ,which you considered indian
Why so bitter about India dude.. Any personal negative experience with Indians? You white Canadian.. or of Pakistani, Chinese heritage..:bplease:
And by the way, we buy a whole host of weaponry from America..
Like you have said there is no friendship between countries, only national interest. You are Indian. I am Canadian. Thus we are not friends. Serving your own national interest you will take to increase the wealth, power and ease of life of India/Indians. That is how the system works for you. Being intelligent business men you work to maximize your gains. That maximizes gains. Indians in Canada are Indians working for India. Thus a 5th column. That is YOUR way of thinking. So long as immigration is allowed you will work against us that way.
btw selling weapons and technology is done by nations of fools or enslaved puppet people.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Like you have said there is no friendship between countries, only national interest. You are Indian. I am Canadian. Thus we are not friends. Serving your own national interest you will take to increase the wealth, power and ease of life of India/Indians. That is how the system works for you. Being intelligent business men you work to maximize your gains. That maximizes gains. Indians in Canada are Indians working for India. Thus a 5th column. That is YOUR way of thinking. So long as immigration is allowed you will work against us that way.
btw selling weapons and technology is done by nations of fools or enslaved puppet people.
Now I am pretty sure you are not a white Canadian.. Stressing on your hard won Canadian nationality, while not answering my question about your racial antecedants.. Are you from around La"whore" in Pakistan or a Punjabi Jat Sikh immigrant peeved at pro-India rallies in Canada? Anyway, take a break from the forum and detox yourself.. Pretenders with weird logic, get busted pretty quickly on this forum..

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Your Canadian soldiers use Indian made bulletproof jackets, thanks for boosting our GDP Canadiot :megusta: .
@BON PLAN is French citizen by the way...
KurtisBrian is not white... He is either a Pakistani immigrant or a Sikh immigrant peeved at seeing Hindu resistance to Khalistani nautanki in Canada..

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Only point , we don't work against you , till you foster khalistani in your country , we have respect for you , till you hurt our interest . Friendship of natio s is not unconventional bond of love , it's all about national interest ,it always was and will be , we don't have any grudge against you till you help khalistani , but to being noce with you we can't hurt our interest , there is always of a way of common interest , just need to find that way

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Only point , we don't work against you , till you foster khalistani in your country , we have respect for you , till you hurt our interest . Friendship of natio s is not unconventional bond of love , it's all about national interest ,it always was and will be , we don't have any grudge against you till you help khalistani , but to being noce with you we can't hurt our interest , there is always of a way of common interest , just need to find that way
Stop being nice to the prick.. He needs some burnol, and is wasting space on the thread, by spewing unrelated cr*p

KurtisBrian

Country flag
What will be will be. Either I will be strong enough to survive and win or I won't be.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
for some reason India seems to like to build only a few of each type of vessel. Reports indicate that India needs and wants more subs. Indians already know how to build the Scorpene. The line is set up and running efficiently. Why not just make more Scorpenes (with the AIP)? USA develops a type and then build them in great numbers for production efficiency.

PS I am not French. I will not profit from any sub purchase India makes no matter the company/nation India deals with.
Well the logic behind going for a different design and submarine is that Indian experts believe that it would be the last time when we are gonna import and buy foreign made submarines and gain tot out of them. Soo they are hell bent to procure one of the best so that they can absorb the latest technologies of that new product. And i don't think that we are gonna go with Russian designed subs because they are not technically ready.
I think it will be a western submarine it would have been quicker and cost effective if we just go with scorpion class subs.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Indians in Canada are Indians working for India.
Not true actually.
Indian's out of india are one of the most disconnected community with the homeland.
And plus they also help to provide manpower to Canadian economy you can't find indian spies as frequently as Chinese one's.
Most of the time it's the khalistani which are the issue.
Other than that growing India- USA relation means okay Indo-Canada ties.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
We are not forcing anyone to purchase our weapon.
If India, a non specially rich country, decide to purchase it it is for 2 clear reasons : China and Pakistan
Weapons sales is one of the oldest business which existed on earth. And it's never gonna end because you need some force to hold thing's together.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles