Imran Khan and Reham Khan Divorced each other

Blackwater

DID ganja of PMLN or zordari planted her in imran khan life???:shock::shock::shock:

Blackwater

imran khan if u want to enjoy why u married wo hi second time with second hand wife:pound::pound::pound::pound:

now reham khan will file 10 million $$$$ divorse settlement

thethinker

Country flag
imran khan if u want to enjoy why u married wo hi second time with second hand wife:pound::pound::pound::pound:

now reham khan will file 10 million $$$$ divorse settlement
Now seems to be Captains' turn. :playball:

Interesting info :

Dr Rehman, 54, a consultant psychiatrist in Lincolnshire, accuses his former wife Reham of slandering his good name and, despite the turmoil already affecting their inter-related families, is threatening legal action against her.

He says, bluntly, that she used him 'like toilet paper to clean up her image' after she found herself harshly criticised by traditionalists in Pakistan who saw Imran's bride as far too Westernised.

He had no clue that Reham had met and married cricketing legend Imran, one of the most prominent and – for his sporting achievements at least – revered figures in Pakistan.
But Reham filed for divorce in 2005 and Dr Rehman left the house with just one suitcase. 'She brought me down to nothing,' he says.

'She got everything – all the antique furniture that now graces the home she shares with Imran, £50,000 in cash, half my pension and my children. I was left with nothing but a mountain of debts after the divorce, and a £100,000 legal bill.'

So acrimonious was the split that the couple lost touch completely. But it seems this was the time that Reham's journalism ambitions surfaced. She became a freelance, working on local radio and television and for a little-known cable programme, Legal TV, in Birmingham.

In 2008 she turned up on BBC South as a weather girl and occasional junior reporter, appearing in short skirts and high heels.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...claims-husband-left-behind.html#ixzz3q2PtT8Lr

Blackwater

Dear Members

Can you comment kis me dam nahi tha??:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

blue marlin

wearing these dress aren't against Islam????:cool3::cool3::cool3::cool3:
in traditional countries, india included, you will find that people dress more conservatively. not just muslims.
but in Europe and north america its different, you can wear whatever you want, and no one will can say nothing to you.

aliyah

well done reham khan.......the fastest millionaire ;)
i think imran is impotent ;) thats y his wife's leaving ;)

Blackwater

in traditional countries, india included, you will find that people dress more conservatively. not just muslims.
but in Europe and north america its different, you can wear whatever you want, and no one will can say nothing to you.

Iam talking about Pakistan and Pakistanis and ethnic British pakis and I mean Islamic pakis [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

blue marlin

Iam talking about Pakistan and Pakistanis and ethnic British pakis and I mean Islamic pakis [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]
i can come a conclusion about you blackwater. you are as of now obsessed, officially obsessed with Pakistanis. not all pakistans are muslims and not all muslims are pakistan. take me for example. i'm not pakistan but i am muslim. i am from asia though.

Compersion

Country flag
No one talk about the judgement and mental comprehension of a man to marry a second time and get divorced within 10 months. Why the hurry get in and get out. Was it miscalculation was it someone was deceiving. It is all hypothetical and one can only assume. But with that assumption A character test of someone aspiring to be a executive leader of the only nuclear weapon Islamic area and leader of Pakistan. What people judge on imran khan. Is it a positive trait to divorce and marry like that and with women. He also married previously to a Jewish lady (which was smart of him) that eventually made him see his Islamic roots being threatened and again a question on judgement and deception to get short term gains. Some noise being said he wants to return to her.

What happens after nawaz sherrif is what the above news ought to analyse. Imran Khan had fallen off from a high platform earlier and one remember how everyone was concern in Pakistan for him. Is he fine??

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles