Imran Khan and Reham Khan Divorced each other

Blackwater

[QUOTE="blue marlin, post: 1096989, member: 16570"]i can come a conclusion about you blackwater. you are as of now obsessed, officially obsessed with Pakistanis. not all pakistans are muslims and not all muslims are pakistan. take me for example. i'm not pakistan but i am muslim. i am from asia though.[/QUOTE]

i also come to conclusion that u r a paki and will remain baegaerte paki ,who is afraid of its roots.:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::balleballe:

blue marlin

i also come to conclusion that u r a paki and will remain baegaerte paki ,who is afraid of its roots.:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
i would troll back but you've been alright lately so i will let that slide.
:)
i need a favour. im coming to india in mid November, any good places to visit in Mumbai?

Blackwater

i would troll back but you've been alright lately so i will let that slide.
:)
i need a favour. im coming to india in mid November, any good places to visit in Mumbai?

Bal thakery house called 'mata shree' just tel them u r paki. i swear they will make u pure':bounce::biggrin2::biggrin2:

btw reham khan should visit India. Iam sure kufur hindu baniya in uber taxi will satisfy her in a way which imran khan failed to satisfy her:biggrin2::biggrin2:

btw how the the hell, paki like u got Indian visa????

blue marlin

Bal thakery house called 'mata shree' just tel them u r paki. i swear they will make u pure':bounce::biggrin2::biggrin2:

btw how the the hell, paki like u got Indian visa????
visas here are easy to get. any good steak houses there?

Blackwater

just fuking with you, dont cry. india is a good country, just a shame some of its people aren't.

just fuc.king with you,Don't cry and piss , Pakistan is good country(part of khalistan) just a shame all pakis,especially you aren't :):):):)

Last edited:

Blackwater

i can come a conclusion about you blackwater. you are as of now obsessed, officially obsessed with Pakistanis. not all pakistans are muslims and not all muslims are pakistan. take me for example. i'm not pakistan but i am muslim. i am from asia though.

people like you who are Muslims and pakis are and and remain pakis

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

thethinker

Country flag
indian visa is difficult to get specially if u r paki or origin:cool3::cool3:
Saar, every visa is hard to get if you are a proud holder of the green Pak passport. :biggrin2:

Pakistani passport still among worst in the world: report

The Pakistani passport this month dropped 14 places in the global travel ranking making it one of the worst passports to travel with, a report revealed.

The Visa Restrictions Index 2015, prepared by Henley & Partners, ranked Pakistan at 106th, making it one of four of the worst passports in the world.

With Pakistan’s passport among the least desirable, Somalia, Iraq and Afghanistan followed closely behind at 107, 108 and 109 respectively.

Blackwater

Saar, every visa is hard to get if you are a proud holder of the green Pak passport. :biggrin2:

Pakistani passport still among worst in the world: report

The Pakistani passport this month dropped 14 places in the global travel ranking making it one of the worst passports to travel with, a report revealed.

The Visa Restrictions Index 2015, prepared by Henley & Partners, ranked Pakistan at 106th, making it one of four of the worst passports in the world.

With Pakistan’s passport among the least desirable, Somalia, Iraq and Afghanistan followed closely behind at 107, 108 and 109 respectively.

even if he has british passport still difficult of paki orgin people like him to get indian visa

Rashna

Country flag
According to some paki conspiracy theorists she was planted so as to disrupt the PTI dharna. Now that the job is done kapische and back to dreary London.

salute

just fuking with you, dont cry. india is a good country, just a shame some of its people aren't.
north west part of india was used to be good place just shame it became paki country with terrorist and jihadi culture.

salute

visas here are easy to get. any good steak houses there?
yeah you want beef just inform @Blackwater paaji before hand he will send police,

or he gonna inform some hindu sena guys if they get to you before police then they make steak out of you. :laugh:

blue marlin

north west part of india was used to be good place just shame it became paki country with terrorist and jihadi culture.
would that be punjab right?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
i can come a conclusion about you blackwater. you are as of now obsessed, officially obsessed with Pakistanis. not all pakistans are muslims and not all muslims are pakistan. take me for example. i'm not pakistan but i am muslim. i am from asia though.
You are a Paki.

Case closed BC.

Blackwater

her gashasti pana exposed:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles