If Taliban attack India, we'll fight them: Maoist

Rage

DFI TEAM
What is this? A who can stoke their egos the most and spasm out the most dogjuice contest ?

Thanks, but no thanks maoists. I'd prefer the few thousand of you lay down your arms and return to your wives, your children, your fields.

Or else, there's plenty of wood to cremate those dead bodies where you're at.

amitkriit

So now we know who will form our first line of defence, who will die first in case taliban really decides to invade India. Lets put one precondition: "Maoists must fight barefoot, with stones and arrows only". Government will have the last laugh, because which ever side comes out victor will be totally battered/bruised and will be taken down by government forces once for all. Now the reality check:

Maoists will have no other option but to run away as fast as they can with their tails tucked between hind legs, if confronted with Taliban. Are they trying to win popular support through such statements? I think they consider themselves as taliban of India, so they won't tolerate competition on home turf.

masterofsea

They are patriots,after all.Their rebellion just is their vote in an extreme form.When there comes the outside threat,they fight agaist it along with other indians.

p2prada

ROFLOL

Taliban vs Maoists :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Where is Ram Gopal Verma when you need him. This movie will be a mix of Company, Bhoot and Sarkar. :rofl: And a little bit of Golmaal too.

PS: I have not watched any of these movies except half of Golmaal.

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hold on sir you are yet to face Indian armed force , by killing Paramilitary force people & police don't think u guys have become invisible

If Armed force take ur help in tackling so called taliban then what is the difference between India & Pakistan? , In 70's & 80's Naxal movement was against the govt rule & faction rulers they never used to harm women/children , and they were not politically biased now why the hell u all act like Digvijaysingh

There was a statement from Maoist that Kashmir has to be liberated from Indian union , now u say we will fight taliban if they attack India . why u guys are so confused ru drunk??

First try to come out from ur underground burrows & fight man to man then talk big u ---- :mad::tsk::sad:

DivineHeretic

Country flag
I wonder what their stand would be, if China attacks India. :wink:
Probably an honour march to join great daddy.
I think we need to look no further than the reaction of cpi(marxist) in the aftermath of the 1962 war and during the recent (2010) reports of aggressive chinese activity. Trusting them would be a blunder of epic proportions

DivineHeretic

Country flag
Hold on sir you are yet to face Indian armed force , by killing Paramilitary force people & police don't think u guys have become invisible

If Armed force take ur help in tackling so called taliban then what is the difference between India & Pakistan? , In 70's & 80's Naxal movement was against the govt rule & faction rulers they never used to harm women/children , and they were not politically biased now why the hell u all act like Digvijaysingh

There was a statement from Maoist that Kashmir has to be liberated from Indian union , now u say we will fight taliban if they attack India . why u guys are so confused ru drunk??

First try to come out from ur underground burrows & fight man to man then talk big u ---- :mad::tsk::sad:

I think they were intending to begin the transition from jungle insurgency to an urban one after the slaughter at dantewada. However the restrained use of force by the govt. has had the effect of pushing public opinion away from them.so for now,they have retreated into the jungles....
:p i never thought i would praise the govt.

drkrn

are these statements made looking for peace with govt???

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
It is just like fighting a monkey using a donkey , do u guys think India has become so weak that we need u nincompoops to fight taliban?

Taliban has never entered India from its existence in 80's .If taliban sneak into india they will get what they deserve this is not aghan of pak mind it, u both were allies right why such a policy shift?

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
Chidambaram is a very good minister, I am a big fan of him. He works very hard and talks sense. He is the man behind this clear cut policy. I can now say I do not hate all politicians.
Ask ur Chidambaram to win election first , he got through this time courtesy to Karunanidhi & his bogus vote

He works hard
Is he working as a coolie in FCI?

He talks sense
Ur popcorn minister said , in gujarat Congress won clear cut after winning only 63 seats as against 200+ BJP , this is school boy stuff & insanity

Man behind clear cut policy what? Like 2G , saving vadra etc

All politicians not be be hated
Yes ur right but chindambaram is a baboon who is not even fit to be hated instead to be kicked & thrown in garbage where he came from:taunt::lol::p

Sumonmitra20

It does not matter if some of us are Maoist and other's are not. When it comes to our Mother Land, we all stand united.... That's the spirit of INDIA...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles