If India has to go for a two fronts war against China and Pakistan...

Sabir

DFI TEAM
lol its ffunny all this jingosistic - b.s.

people evcen thinking of we can stop china and pak togther !! lol forget about china alone. and win the war against them. we are in no situation to have war with china. if they attack us tomaroww we are gone and we all know that.
but yes in next 5-6 years we can have better relation with china and will get over issue of - region dispute.
that's the time of war given is 2020...not tomorrow...
BTW...if you think the war will start when the first bullet is fired or it's declared by the leaders you are wrong. just look at the military modernization programme of both countries and building up infrastructures ( you have read about Karakoram high way or India building new air bases)..it will tell you the war is already started.

Country flag
no - i would liek to awaken my nation - and tell them truth so that atleast they get to know truth and get ready to face it.
i will be more than ready to go out - if it will come to that - and shoot a few bugger or two.
but i also know whats going on is not right!!!! and its messing up my country.
I am not questioning your patriotism, but when someone is fighting in your house you are at an advantage, China has proliferated nukes to pakistan and pointed nukes at Delhi from Tibet, this softness will not change those facts, but getting even should inspire you.

badguy2000

Respected Member
The German industry no longer had the raw materials to satisfy them. Their factories had become empty in the end and they started recruiting children to fight because of depleted manpower. US, owing to their large landmass, had significant amount of resources available to fight on both fronts.

The Soviet industry was as large as the American. The Soviets had 4 million troops on their borders by the end of the war. No small feat.

Any modern war will not last that long because of the Human cost involved. This is the information age and not the pre-historic age from Hitler's era. Media will play a vital role. If there is any kind of war between India and China, the whole world will play the Chinese as the bad guys. That will be detrimental to your overall "prestige."
kinly remind you .

Soviet industry ouput never caught up with USA's.

during WW II, Soivet's output was just the less 1/3 of USA. Soviet's steel production is just 1/5 of USA's.

in 1950s, Soviet's industry output was 1/3 of USA.s

in early 1960s, Soviet's industry output was 50% of USA's

in 1970s, Soviet's industry output was 70-80% of USA's.

after 1980, Soviet delined.

Country flag
that's the time of war given is 2020...not tomorrow...
BTW...if you think the war will start when the first bullet is fired or it's declared by the leaders you are wrong. just look at the military modernization programme of both countries and building up infrastructures ( you have read about Karakoram high way or India building new air bases)..it will tell you the war is already started.
this one Highway can be an easy way to destroy the supply lines and trap the Chinese, it is more of a disadvantage where Chinese are vulnerable, also we will be opening a new front against Pakistan from tajikistan and possibly Afghanistan.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
no - i would like to awaken my nation - and tell them truth so that atleast they get to know truth and get ready to face it.
i will be more than ready to go out - if it will come to that - and shoot a few bugger or two.
but i also know whats going on is not right!!!! and its messing up my country.
we need stable minds to win this war for sure my friend not over enthusiastic one.
regards

Country flag
Badguy all this economy talk does not win wars, Indians are battle hardened having fought 4 wars in the last 4 decades Chinese are SOFT in this regard.

duhastmish

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
lethal me and you are inspired but our 99% popullation is not , we have to awaken them . i was talkign to one of the biggest jurno in india a few days abck and we talked about this. we need to awaken the people , when they show china's steps against us its not about - freaking out people ,

but to wake them up - so we can kick our leader and pioneers of our nation. and what important - give respect and due help to our soldier which they are not getting.

right now moral of our defence is not very high when it comes to china.

ye i agree - the war china cant win, but i found it funny when we say we can win it. in this war we will loose alot but china will be at a greater loss.

----------------
btw i am not patriotic at all !!! i hate patriotism its a goverment propaganda - i love my country for sure.

and yeh - i know what is calm @ hit&run i am a professional fighter but u heard of - warming up before the fight - then u go slow and then counter attack !!

Sabir

DFI TEAM
this one Highway can be an easy way to destroy the supply lines and trap the Chinese, it is more of a disadvantage where Chinese are vulnerable, also we will be opening a new front against Pakistan from tajikistan and possibly Afghanistan.
here you come ! it was not mentioned in my post. but its true if china wants to open a front through Pakistan, Indian air force will trap them there just bombing the bridges in the road. then.....:twizt:

Country flag
lethal me and you are inspired but our 99% popullation is not , we have to awaken them . i was talkign to one of the biggest jurno in india a few days abck and we talked about this. we need to awaken the people , when they show china's steps against us its not about - freaking out people ,

but to wake them up - so we can kick our leader and pioneers of our nation. and what important - give respect and due help to our soldier which they are not getting.

right now moral of our defence is not very high when it comes to china.

ye i agree - the war china cant win, but i found it funny when we say we can win it. in this war we will loose alot but china will be at a greater loss.
duhastmish I understand your feelings Buddy, but i will give you a simplified answer of how and why we will win, it is in USA's best interest we win to knock China out of the competition just from this fact alone i am confident we will win, USA will make sure we win ,and will provide all means to this end.

badguy2000

Respected Member
frankly speaking, I do think that today india's waring against China is almost equal to Japan's waring against Yankees during WWII.

India might win some battles before CHina's factories were to be fully mobilized,just as Japan won lots of battles before Yankee's mobilized its factories.

however, India has no hope to win the war ,just as Japan had no hope to win the war against yankees in WW II.

From the start, japan was doomed to be the loser.

If indian friends are really want to make India more powerful ,PLS put you energy and passion more on india's industry development ,instead of such a useless self-cheating/self-comfort.
self-cheating/self-comfort can not make india more powerful,but industry development can.

MMuthu

duhastmish I understand your feelings Buddy, but i will give you a simplified answer of how and why we will win, it is in USA's best interest we win to knock China out of the competition just from this fact alone i am confident we will win, USA will make sure we win ,and will provide all means to this end.

On the Other Hand, US may think that India is also an emerging economy which may challenge US 50 years down the line.

Why cant they simply sit and see the possible drama without spending a dollar.... so that US is the Super power for another 200 Years.

duhastmish

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
we will win but - u know - i higly doubt american war policy or their style of war.

i think we are way more sucessful than ameerican in fightign war and battles. and we proved they are over hyped in red flag and many other encounter.

american have never won any war except for - japan's bomb which is in fact a disgrace but sent a shiver down the world's spine.

they didnt win vietnam , they still fightign in middle eat, they didnt win againt korea. they are fightign ghost in afghan. in pre afghan war they -ended up making them their own enemy.

and america will think twice to enter inside. and more over they geographical position will be diffrent in war with china. in himalyans . we can fight there better than americans.

America is nobody's friend they only look for their own gain.
------------------------

Country flag
we will win but - u know - i higly doubt american war policy or their style of war.

i think we are way more sucessful than ameerican in fightign war and battles. and we proved they are over hyped in red flag and many other encounter.

american have never won any war except for - japan's bomb which is in fact a disgrace but sent a shiver down the world's spine.

they didnt win vietnam , they still fightign in middle eat, they didnt win againt korea. they are fightign ghost in afghan. in pre afghan war they -ended up making them their own enemy.

and america will think twice to enter inside. and more over they geographical position will be diffrent in war with china. in himalyans . we can fight there better than americans.

America is nobody's friend they only look for their own gain.
------------------------
Don't worry about how USA fought these wars, USA would back India 100% to permanently get rid of the thorn in their side China and USA would not have to payback any debt owed to China this would be a very motivating force.

duhastmish

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
china will not be able to win this war, usa had a big geographical diffrence between themselve, there were no icbm those days .

dont compare this war to us and japan. they are two diffrent century. its not intelligent to talk like that.
-----------------

S.A.T.A

Multi front confrontation is not something new to Indian are planners.With the exception of the 1948 all the major wars that India has waged had an overriding dual front equation.Only that in all the cases there was never a two active front,one would always be passive.

Its debatable of how India would have managed to square up to such a situation,but verdict from history is that our adversaries apparently were more convinced than many amongst us that we Indians were game for it.

Simple principle, If they could have they would have

duhastmish

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
iNDIA'S only friend is india- and we will get togther and india is not frigging 200 yard plot in suburb Utopian town. we cant depand on american help, like pakistan did in kargil and lost and in 1972 too on china and american.

its one of the biggest country . we can handle chinese attack on our own. just like china can handle any attack on themselves.

MMuthu

If indian friends are really want to make India more powerful ,PLS put you energy and passion more on india's industry development ,instead of such a useless self-cheating/self-comfort.
self-cheating/self-comfort can not make india more powerful,but industry development can.
Not on Industry friend, but to the Brain...... Industry will not win wars... you need better minds to win wars....

Your Industry will be a secondory, if there is a development in Robot Technology. Always keep the Grey matter as your weapon number 1.

You are speaking like a Astrologer..... You are equating India to Japan.... and China to US. I am sorry pal, If you pushing us down, We may fall down, but we will make sure that you too come with us down.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Hit & run the truth is, ofcourse we are not 1962 india but neither is china.

never underestimate you enemy it will be last mistake of yours. give respect to your enemy only then you can fight battles with them.
But your slogan that china will defeat India and will capture chunk of land is not possible i assume. if it is possible; please explain properly. we should discuss all possible scenarios for sake of healthy discussion.

Country flag
On the Other Hand, US may think that India is also an emerging economy which may challenge US 50 years down the line.

Why cant they simply sit and see the possible drama without spending a dollar.... so that US is the Super power for another 200 Years.
we can sign a NON-aggression pact with USA to erase this kind of thinking, India has never openly challenged USA in the military sense like China is doing,so this maybe unlikely. USA would not give up an opportunity to slap China down.

badguy2000

Respected Member
China will not wage a full scale war with India atleast for the next 25 years, because if they do that, they should forget annexing Taiwan and surpassing USA and becoming a real super power.
in fact,most chinese don't want a war against india anytime,unless india fires the first shot.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles