If India has to go for a two fronts war against China and Pakistan...

bose

Country flag
India will show Chinese how an economy of big country needs to be reformed and made prosperous.
India have to be patient and the desired growth of 8 to 10 % from current 7.5 % will take some 2 - 3 years considering the global economic situation...

My request to Indians be patient with the current government [ I am no government spokesperson] , there will always be some positives and negatives for sure and we do not get into to the trap of leftist thugs the "The Merchants of Doom" who have single agenda of keeping India backward...

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
See thread destruction of Indic civilization central Asia. China has also pushed Ahoms & Vietnamese out of South China.

Of course these savage Han followers of abrahamic communist ideology will ally with incestuous abrahamics. Their own Abraham married & pimped his sister Sarah or Sarai.

Alliance of kuri maars & bhen chods lol.

I_PLAY_BAD

We have seen Chinese AUKAT [ capability] in 1971... except for making some noises here and there and aiding few disgruntled people...

Burma / Myanmar is "Sincerely" happy with India... It is helping India in crushing the terrorists wherever they are... We will chase them out from jungles...

Bangladesh is also "Sincerely" happy with India ... smoking out the Pakistani elements invited by Zia...
What about Nepal ? Nepal can be a back stabber considering the present situation.

Nuvneet Kundu

What about Nepal ? Nepal can be a back stabber considering the present situation.
Is there a single thing which could hurt India, which Nepal is not doing already? It harbors LeT terrorists, serves as a conduit for all sorts of anti-India forces, serves as launch pad for fake Indian currencies. It serves as a rest and recuperation destination for Naxals. Weapons smuggling, drug peddling, kidnapping, animal smuggling, they are doing everything they can. Nepal also allows Chinese intel to crack down on Tibetan monasteries in Nepal. So don't worry about a 'potential' backstabbing by Nepal. It already has the dagger stuck pretty deep inside our back.

Nepal says that India needs to stop treating them as a small brother, I agree. We should stop considering them our small brother and immediately stop giving them free stuff. Block all subsidies and free aid. If there is any earthquake, just a sad tweet is enough. No need to send food, water and blankets with Indian money. Close the porous border and let them boil in their own juices.

Last edited:

rockey 71

The same implies to you as well....

That's why we continue strengthening our Islamic identity. That's why we maintain an army of eleven Divs with more than a million para military always in service. That's why we are adding subs and most modern fighters. Already our Air Def is the best China has. Nope, neither we underestimate others nor do we overestimate ourselves. We never forget we sacrificed over 200,000 lives for separating from Pakistan.

bose

Country flag
@Navneet Kundu These so called smaller countries such as Nepal need to be reminded that they are been looked after and fed by the Indians. I would suggest that India walk saliently but with a long stick... from time to time do use that long stick...

During Rajiv Gandhi's time Nepal played similar mischief ... They were blocked for months and that brought them to their knees...

Last edited:

punjab47

Banned
@rockey 71 islamic identity is problem. You can leave it, or be made to. :)

amoy

Indian posters have perfectly done a vivid demo of my point i.e. India needs an external enemy. Had there been none, India would have created one hence China the bogeyman, along with Pakistan (a looming two-front war ) :eek1:

Now India is even scared of its own shadow, targeting a wee tiny Nepal the only Hindu nation in the world :biggrin2:

To any sane mind it's more evident India stabbing Nepal by blockade and instigating unrests. Yet as usual Indians do a doublespeak with forked tongues accusing Nepal of backstabbing.

Who's the next? @rockey 71

I_PLAY_BAD

Is there a single thing which could hurt India, which Nepal is not doing already? It harbors LeT terrorists, serves as a conduit for all sorts of anti-India forces, serves as launch pad for fake Indian currencies. It serves as a rest and recuperation destination for Naxals. Weapons smuggling, drug peddling, kidnapping, animal smuggling, they are doing everything they can. Nepal also allows Chinese intel to crack down on Tibetan monasteries in Nepal. So don't worry about a 'potential' backstabbing by Nepal. It already has the dagger stuck pretty deep inside our back.

Nepal says that India needs to stop treating them as a small brother, I agree. We should stop considering them our small brother and immediately stop giving them free stuff. Block all subsidies and free aid. If there is any earthquake, just a sad tweet is enough. No need to send food, water and blankets with Indian money. Close the porous border and let them boil in their own juices.
Did they grow their balls big enough to side with China in case of a Sino-Indian war ?
That is what I am trying to understand. All these activities which you mentioned are not state-sponsored or so.
When questioned they can simply blame a Nepali citizen and make him a scapegoat and still continue diplomatic relations with India. But siding with opposite party in case of a war is totally different.

I_PLAY_BAD

rockey 71

@rockey 71 islamic identity is problem. You can leave it, or be made to. :)

That's not the present; and I suspect you are aware of it. The problem is the rise of High Cast dominated Hindu extremism. That had caused the division of Hindustan, and that causes the continuous slaughter we have all been experiencing.

punjab47

Banned
@rockey 71 no, it's bhen chods & worshippers of bhen chod abraham that are problem. What slaughter?

We have 200 crore christians, 150 crore muslims, couple crore jews to deal with.

This is just getting started, black product of incest. :)

punjab47

Banned
@Bornubus how can you be a Hindu 'zionist'? Just because Israel gives you some toys in kargil ; entire anti india narrative is constructed by jewish indologists. They are sons of younger brother of Ishmael.

This whole Israel Vs muslims thing doesn't concern us. When it comes to us, we're all idolaters.

Look at what they did to Rome / Europe. You have 'men' wearing Skirts to protest gang-rape of their sisters.

Who do you think financed EIC?

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
@Bornubus how can you be a Hindu 'zionist'? Just because Israel gives you some toys in kargil ; entire anti india narrative is constructed by jewish indologists. They are sons of younger brother of Ishmael.

This whole Israel Vs muslims thing doesn't concern us. When it comes to us, we're all idolaters.

Look at what they did to Rome / Europe. You have 'men' wearing Skirts to protest gang-rape of their sisters.

Who do you think financed EIC?
It doesn't matter if they are pagan or not,they are not hell bent on devouring my kind and my civilization of thousand's of years,they are persecuted people and personally i've sympathy for them.

Since they've limited friends and sucking up to India as a future power where the future belongs,so I'll take the enemy of enemy as my friend.

I love Jericho more than Agni 5.

punjab47

Banned
@Bornubus yes they are, they're part of same beast. They are persecuted, they are bhen chods.

If they & christian brit shits had not come, would Islam even exist today?

All they are doing is fighting shias & supporting saudi / gcc. So indirectly, pak. This is not cold war of 40 years ago anymore.

They circumsize a new born baby, then suck on his cut dick. You sympathize with this?

They have created feminism, marxism etc. They are the primary threat to your civilization. Without the divisions among Hindus, nobody could keep them poor despite 70 years of 'independence'

I don't expect you to wake up & see this. I will speak anyway, for the sake of others.

There is a pragmatic 'friendship' & there is taking them into your heart (culture) as you've done.

I personally would not trust them, one head of the hydra draws you closer for the others to strike.

bose

Country flag
That's not the present; and I suspect you are aware of it. The problem is the rise of High Cast dominated Hindu extremism. That had caused the division of Hindustan, and that causes the continuous slaughter we have all been experiencing.
Our beloved PM Modi Ji is not high cast Hindu ... Although I reject any such classifications of high or low thing among Hindus ... A Hindu is one in Body, Mind & Soul irrespective of language, color or whatever...

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles