If India has to go for a two fronts war against China and Pakistan...

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Sammy Ray Sir is a retired brigadier of the Indian Army and knows about operational readiness more than you. Before you go on your usual over confident rant it would be better you see who you are arguing with.

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
~100 MKI + 50 (very outdated, decrepit) Mirage ??

China has hundreds of 4th generation fighters -- J-10s and flankers. It's not even a close match.
You're going by the design of the airframe... I'm going by the avionics and sensor suites and ECMs that are inside the airplane...

I agree that the airframe is important, but the avionics is much more important...

If I have a modern airframe, but a gay radar on the plane, it isn't any good, is it ???

S

SammyCheung

sammy please take in to consideration the Geographic locations what your talking about the Himalyan mountains are one of the Highest in the world and to fly over the "Hump" puts a lot of stress on the man and mechiens the qustion is wather you can fly the IL76's and J-11's Over the Hump and please do not under estimate us we might be small and punny compared to you but please for Mao's sake look at history what did the USSR get in afghanistan ??? or the US in Nam so if you want a chinies Vietnam please go a head
I'm not underestimating India. Unlike others in this thread, at least you seem to understand the fact that India and China are not really at the same level, we're talking about countries at different stages of economy and technology.

I think there will be limited air skirmishes over the disputed territory eventually. India wants to know what China is made of -- are we really as tough as we say? Soon the answer will be clear. If India loses in the air skirmishes, it will come back to the bargaining table.

Adux

Country flag
You're going by the design of the airframe... I'm going by the avionics and sensor suites and ECMs that are inside the airplane...

I agree that the airframe is important, but the avionics is much more important...

If I have a modern airframe, but a gay radar on the plane, it isn't any good, is it ???
You wanna make them crap in their pants, buy those superhornets. Their SEAD and other Deep strike and suppression capabilities are unparalleled.

Adux

Country flag
I'm not underestimating India. Unlike others in this thread, at least you seem to understand the fact that India and China are not really at the same level, we're talking about countries at different stages of economy and technology.
See this is the Chinese trick, saying ever so sweetly that they are above us. It is in their culture, "save face".
No you nitiwit, you are not. Heck you are so below us in critical tech, it is laughable. Not to mention unlike you slaves of CCP, we are FREE.

I think there will be limited air skirmishes over the disputed territory eventually. India wants to know what China is made of -- are we really as tough as we say? Soon the answer will be clear. If India loses in the air skirmishes, it will come back to the bargaining table.
Stop talking, Come get it. We are here on 'your' land. Come get it.

PS: Best of luck with those N001 Radar's...lol

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
The scenario is, The war is on.

For God sake we flew our vintage aircraft F7 and the next day all threats were over and there was no tension on the border.

That was laughable and awkward, a scared enemy flexing its muscles over its own suburban skies. trying to distract and world attention on poor innocents butchered in mumbai.

India was never ready for war and policy makers were/are finalizing critical upgrades and advances in net total indian arsenal and war doctrines(china and pakistan concentric). secondly the whole world was sympathetic to india and pressure on pakistan was unprecedented. Pakistan is going to suffer mumbai in many more years to come on all fronts without India going on war front.

Pakistan's is relying on their ability to deliver nuclear bomb any where in india.
In that given scenario india will be able to 'inshallah' plug all those delivery erections or at least be able to make nuclear shield to make these threats ineffectual. once that threat is neutralized india will severely demoralize rest of the Pakistani conventional schools of war. just imagine In that time India just has to stop the very first wave of ballistics from either side (which need a great great vigil from Indian side and i hope if threat would be foreseen{ not sudden and during peace time/without warning}) the possibility to destroy those waves will be highly successful.

Importantly if you think those 'Allah armies' will defend pakistan then you are wrong. Don't expect a man without uniform with weapon in hands aware of its minimum powers will go mad against indian army. rather they will wait for destabilized pakistan and retrieving back enemy to run their own rule of law in areas without 'sheriff'. furthermore i think india will not set to govern those areas to avoid any confrontation with civilian population rather will negotiate. Indian interest like any professional army would be to delete all possible defence establishment in Pakistan to a level that they be not able to revive back in near future. india army has no dream to rule pakistan or librate any pakistani state, likewise pakistan's dream to rule all over India and to librate kashmir.

Please remember an innocent civilian dead or alive can win more wars for a nation and can further ensure that the war will not happen again then a mad person without uniform(Allah army) with weapon in hands and alive.
Well F7 thing is what happened :) so I do not want to comment on that.

Regarding "Allah's" Army no ofcourse not they can not defeat anyone but they can be irritant for a long time. I mean its difficult for you to contain the militancy in Kashmir with few thousand miltants, how do u thing your army will do if there more than 10 million :)

Adux

Country flag
Well F7 thing is what happened :) so I do not want to comment on that.

Regarding "Allah's" Army no ofcourse not they can not defeat anyone but they can be irritant for a long time. I mean its difficult for you to contain the militancy in Kashmir with few thousand miltants, how do u thing your army will do if there more than 10 million :)
History would tell you, that triple AAA army on our western border hasnt even won any shit ever.
What no more 10 Yindo= 1 tall fair butt clenching allah's warrior. oh behenz!Where you going to get 10 million irritants from?

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
History would tell you, that triple AAA army on our western border hasnt even won any shit ever.
What no more 10 Yindo= 1 tall fair butt clenching allah's warrior. oh behenz!Where you going to get 10 million irritants from?
No sir I am not inferring that. 10 million is the rough estimate i make of the madressa militants available for gurilla war in Pakistan in our provinces of Punjab Sindh and Pushtunkawa

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Agree regarding the AAA army but I am not refering to them, i am referring here those who won the Afgan war and now teaching US a lesson in the same area

Adux

Country flag
No sir I am not inferring that. 10 million is the rough estimate i make of the madressa militants available for gurilla war in Pakistan in our provinces of Punjab Sindh and Pushtunkawa
So you do agree, Pakistan is full of Jihadi terrorists
That would be if we take over country, Who would want to take over Pakistan. What is there. If at all takes something it will POK. And nothing else. India doesnt want anything from Pakistan. WE are quite happy with status quo, and if we do take over, it will be a nuclear wasteland.

tharikiran

Country flag
I mean its difficult for you to contain the militancy in Kashmir with few thousand miltants, how do u thing your army will do if there more than 10 million

There is a difference between guerrilla war fare and full scale war.
I hope you realize the difference.

We are doing a far better job than you guys are doing in your country or your western border. So, spare us the mockery.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
I mean its difficult for you to contain the militancy in Kashmir with few thousand miltants, how do u thing your army will do if there more than 10 million

There is a difference between guerrilla war fare and full scale war.
I hope you realize the difference.

We are doing a far better job than you guys are doing in your country or your western border. So, spare us the mockery.
Which year militancy in Kashmir started ?
Is it finished?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
China' per day domestic oil consumption is 8 million barrel in 2009 per day . In year 2010 china will be able to make statergic oil reserves up to 156.9 million barrel given the fact she will compete USA India and other oil hungry economies. In case of war if china will stop it's domestic consumption by half that is up to 4 million barrel per day which is not possible and the consumption will double by year 2010 given the fact chines population will increase and economy will grow or will maintain current GDP. The china will be able to run a war with any nation beyond it's littoral waters for 19 days. So this is your call what china will do in that case. India will plug all suplly routs from sea and will check trans sino pak supply routs which are just passing under Indian nose. Remember we have few birds beyond himalaya as As well. So if china will be determined to help her friend with hungry tummy; most wel come have nothing to loss but will nip two well wishers In one go.

Adux

Country flag
Well we dont have militants controlling J&K like SWAT or NWFP, our's is a law and order problem while yours is a strategic one. Its about few dozen terrorist hiding and running around, while you have thousands taking over your country and way of life, which was never that great anyways.

S

SammyCheung

Dear Sir, you seem like a reasonable person. Please kindly be aware that China is extremely advanced in radars and electronics.

The 01/1031 prototype of the new J-10B was unveiled in March 2009, 3 months after its maiden flight in December 2008. This much improved variant features a DSI/bump engine inlet which not only cuts weight but also reduces RCS, after a similar design was first tested onboard FC-1/JF-17. The aircraft also features a J-11B style IRST/LR and a wide-angle holographic HUD. IRST enables passive detection of enemy aircraft, making J-10B more stealthy in combat. Its nose appears flatter too, similar to that of American F-16, and radar is thought to be AESA which is still under development, the first of such type ever being developed for a Chinese fighter aircraft, giving J-10B a stronger multi-target engagement and ECCM capability.
Chinese Military Aviation

Jian-10B (J-10B) Multirole Fighter Aircraft - SinoDefence.com

It is possible that the next step China will declare a no fly zone over disputed territory. Any resupply helicopters or combat aircraft become targets.

Then it comes down to an air force skirmish between PLAAF and IAF, as well as SAM sites on the ground. China dominates in electronics and information warfare. Consider this... China has operated AWACS for 4 years now. India just received its first AWACS from Israel.

KJ-2000 is thought to be based on Russian A-50I but fitted with an indigenous AWACS system developed by Nanjing Research Institute of Electronic Technology/14th Institute. The system is presumably similar, but slightly inferior to the Israeli Phalcon system with a fixed rotodome housing three AESA antennas in a triangular configuration. As the result a 360° radar coverage can be achieved. A SATCOM antenna is installed inside the fairing above the forward cabin.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
musalman shabb the kashmir millitancy or the jung-e- azadi as your goverment call it started in the 1980's by the ISI K-Directorate after reciving postive results from its afghan operations phase I of this operation named Operation Tupac involved the removel of Indiginious populations that the millitans considered smypathatic to India
like the Kashamiri Pandits who were wipped out of the valley and now live as IDP's furher more organizations like the JKLF were playing an Importatnt part in these desings
the Militency peaked in early to Mid 1990's afterwards the Kashmiri population active in the militancy decreased the Millitancy was fueled by non kashmiris the millitancy has decreased to a very low point but has not finished.

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
Dear Sir, you seem like a reasonable person. Please kindly be aware that China is extremely advanced in radars and electronics.

Jian-10B (J-10B) Multirole Fighter Aircraft - SinoDefence.com

It is possible that the next step China will declare a no fly zone over disputed territory. Any resupply helicopters or combat aircraft become targets.

Then it comes down to an air force skirmish between PLAAF and IAF, as well as SAM sites on the ground. China dominates in electronics and information warfare. Consider this... China has operated AWACS for 4 years now. India just received its first AWACS from Israel.
I do agree with you Sammy that China is advanced in electronics, radars etc. but you should also be aware that our radars, avionics and other suites are imported from countries like France, Israel, Russia etc. And, these countries are even more advanced than China in the electronics, R&D and other fields...

So, how is it that you claim your electronics to be superior to that of France, Israel etc ??

Adux

Country flag
EM,

Do take some thoughts in your posts.

What is this AWACS, China operates, an inferior version of everything that is available globally, while India uses the BEST in the WORLD. You think we wont learn from all this importing of technology, China cant do that because she is not allowed to. China is as advanced in electronics as my right foot is. We are in Collaberation with thales, lockheed martin, Sukhoi Corp, BaE., IAI etc. Please I dont under-estimate them. but junk is junk.

How the fvck is China going to make NO FLY ZONE on Indian Territory(you take that as if it is gospel truth), is that chicom that dillusional. They couldnt do it in the 80's, 90's when they were ahead of us,its not even a option now. Those chicoms plan proposed by this sammy chicom will have them going down as small flies. Heck if Vietnam can do what it did to China, dO you know what we can do to them.

We have the best SAM's in this side of the Planet, and not to mention aircrafts.

Calling you a reasonable person, and then threatening your country and her capabilities as if she was some 3rd rate banana republic is an age old chinese trick, they did the same in 1962. stop falling for it.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
A/T commander in charge Kashmir operations if Pakistan stops giving any kind of help to insurgency in Kashmir it will take 4-6 months to bring total normalcy in Kashmir. I have seen your posts my friend, u stressing on the fact that Indian are not able contain Kashmir insurgency cause it's difficult or they are not capable to do so. We are hundred % capable to bring peace in valley for sure if Pakistan stop misleading innocent kashmiri Indian. What Pakistan has achieved in past years in Kashmir ? Only those whom's have died can tell. During war there will be emergency and low level insurgency will not be able to get support from easy means.

S

SammyCheung

China' per day domestic oil consumption is 8 million barrel in 2009 per day . In year 2010 china will be able to make statergic oil reserves up to 156.9 million barrel given the fact she will compete USA India and other oil hungry economies. In case of war if china will stop it's domestic consumption by half that is up to 4 million barrel per day which is not possible and the consumption will double by year 2010 given the fact chines population will increase and economy will grow or will maintain current GDP. The china will be able to run a war with any nation beyond it's littoral waters for 19 days. So this is your call what china will do in that case. India will plug all suplly routs from sea and will check trans sino pak supply routs which are just passing under Indian nose.
Finally! A reasonable post making arguments, not mere emotion.

China's has

- Government reserves: 271.9 million barrels (101.9 million barrels completed, 170 million barrel expansion planned)

- Enterprise Reserves; 209.44 million barrel strategic reserve

Global strategic petroleum reserves - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I doubt India can interdict Chinese shipments, but lets say even if it can, China has plenty of oil to keep fighting for a few months at least. On top of that, China has land routes for oil from Russia and Kazakhstan. We are building pipelines from Myanmar and Pakistan to supply even more.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles