Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

gslv markIII

Country flag

Butter Chicken

Country flag
An intruder from Pak side was trying to enter India on intervening night of 8-9 March in AOR of BOP Rajatal 144 Bn, Amritsar sector. He was fired upon by BSF troops & subsequently arrested. During initial questioning, he revealed his identity as a Bangladeshi national.

gslv markIII

Country flag
Y'all Nambiars, please take a look at the "Eyshian Taiger Ekanamy" :rofl::rofl:

1678525422186.png

Consumer electronics sales plunge amid high inflation

Even better...

Prime mover sales down over 62% :pound:

1678525583286.png

300 units sales, down from 800 units. And a total of 7,850 tractors in the entire country.

Meanwhile 80K+ tractor trailers are sold annually in India, which is 100X the best figures their industry did. :rofl:

Still remember that janitor Bilol stating that our tractors aren't good enough for the swamp. As if Volvo & Scania are competing for the sweatshop-swamp's 300 unit market. :pound:

1678526500903.png

@FalconSlayers @Crazywithmath

gslv markIII

Country flag
Meanwhile in the Asian Tiger Economy...

Forex reserves slide further to $31b
The net reserves now stand at $19 billion as per the IMF’s formula (@Crazywithmath the manipulation, lol)

1678526757086.png

The country's foreign exchange reserves declined by $1.16 billion to $31.14 billion on Thursday after over $1 billion in import bills pending with trading partner countries were cleared on Tuesday.

The current reserves can cover the country's imports for nearly five months if monthly imports remain within the range of $6 billion. But, the reserve coverage would go down if the repayments of other loans are taken into account.

NutCracker

Country flag
H
Y'all Nambiars, please take a look at the "Eyshian Taiger Ekanamy" :rofl::rofl:

View attachment 196355

Consumer electronics sales plunge amid high inflation

Even better...

Prime mover sales down over 62% :pound:

View attachment 196356

300 units sales, down from 800 units. And a total of 7,850 tractors in the entire country.

Meanwhile 80K+ tractor trailers are sold annually in India, which is 100X the best figures their industry did. :rofl:

Still remember that janitor Bilol stating that our tractors aren't good enough for the swamp. As if Volvo & Scania are competing for the sweatshop-swamp's 300 unit market. :pound:

View attachment 196359

@FalconSlayers @Crazywithmath
Declined... Amid belt tightening among customers..
What kind of Lungi comes with belt .

Also , looks like Bikol already saw it coming hence he needed to get underground before shit hits the fan

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
An intruder from Pak side was trying to enter India on intervening night of 8-9 March in AOR of BOP Rajatal 144 Bn, Amritsar sector. He was fired upon by BSF troops & subsequently arrested. During initial questioning, he revealed his identity as a Bangladeshi national.

Bada hi ghum fir ke aya hai ye
Mai rehta to puchta ki " Tu Pakistan kaise pahuncha" ?

Usersunny

Country flag
Now I notice
The kangla has written In Bengali "bangladesh matches indias shipbuilding"

It's been 8 years since I last read such Bengali but it says
Bharater Jahaz baroptani karlo Bangladesh

@Sanglamorre
Actually I can read bangla,it says bharoter jahaz roptani korol bangladesh.which actually means bangladeshi is trying to match India's shipbuilding.This sounds stupid when even their textile technology is imported by india.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Actually I can read bangla,it says bharoter jahaz roptani korol bangladesh.which actually means bangladeshi is trying to match India's shipbuilding.This sounds stupid when even their textile technology is imported by india.
What are you two translating? I didn't see this post otherwise I'd have corrected it before.

It says Bangladesh exported ships to India. Then the video goes on to talk about the possibility that it might happen one day 😂

Usersunny

Country flag
Umm you are right i checked the meaning of roptani it does means export.so this video wanna say bangladesh exported ship to India.Thanx for correcting me,but this also show bangladeshi are just exxagerators.
What are you two translating? I didn't see this post otherwise I'd have corrected it before.

It says Bangladesh exported ships to India. Then the video goes on to talk about the possibility that it might happen one day 😂

Usersunny

Country flag
Me having to explain to Traffic cops that Digilocker Driving License is legally acceptable ID :

View attachment 197775

Banladeshi Miyas even voting with fake Aadhaar(s) :

View attachment 197776
Plus forming party,student union and even a terrorist group in Axom.AAMSU literally call to tear lower Assam from upper Assam.When this miyas are not even indigenous of Assam,and lower Assam was integral part of Kamarupa.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Damn almost 10k greener ones turned up to slay the lesser green ones

Personally, I relish this sort of update. Don't know why some of you guys (Hindus) have such sympathies for Ahmadis when they were the first people to vote in favor of Pakistan. These people now got their lands and should not be sympathized with. Let them hunt each other down for all we care. My wife told me about a city called Qadian in Punjab that has these people's "HQ" of sorts.

Demolish it and send them to Pakistan.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
This is becoming a nemesis,and i really hate this.This illegal immigrants are also now getting Aadhar card and also even voting in west bengal.

View attachment 197667
What happens if you and your mates isolate these lot and take them off the streets "privately"? They usually roam around like hyenas in gangs, but what if you could start dealing with them one by one? You know, let them be found the next day and all after having a nice chat of sorts.... is that doable?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles