Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Why is the western media not reporting this!!!!!!!! How do we get this out to all western media!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's a case of purposed black out of news which has been there decades and not a case of "missing" the news.
Certain groups have been assigned to be "oppressed" under the umbrella of political correctness. And Hindus aren't one of them. They aren't even considered a minority being attacked in western world itself, caring about them in Indian subcontinent is far fetched.

Since Hindus not being zealots, don't serve vested interests of any political group, they will always be persecuted and killed with impunity whenever outside borders of India with no impression of sympathy, as they have been for past 200 years.

NutCracker

Country flag
Beggardeshis..how they are coping with fuel import bills.

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
BD Central Bank just released the Jan update - forex reserves fall by $1.5B. Reserves are down $7B since July. No surprise they are desperate for the IMF $4B loan. But even that will get them to Sep levels of ~$36B. Then what?

1675921478313.png

nixin

mahua-the-whore.png

I am a big fan of her, seen her viral, fiery speeches at Indian parliament Lok Sabha demolishing Modi govt. What I did not know is that her roots are in Bangladesh and in my district Tangail ! She has all the qualities to become Prime Minister of India. Indians should seriously consider her for PM of India at 2029.

Usersunny

Country flag
Well these videos/pics are of Khulna etc...but when I went over to PDF's Bangladesh Defense Forum and saw Bilol bhai's & co hatred of India..this Hindu Hridoy Bharotiyo..hazz no lobe for them cryto-Pak/Turkcroach lobhing Kanglus..
This is true,i have myself experienced communal mentality of illegal Bangladeshi immigrants.They were quite hateful of Hindus and called them malaun.Malaun is Arabic term for cursed.our syloti culture has some Hindu influence like dhamail,gajirgaan,gajirdance and eating bamboo shoots,bamboo duck curry and even many syloti Muslim writers wrote about hinduism in both harivamsa and jongonamma.That bangladeshi started calling me mushrik and kaafir.There are many incidences where those Bangladeshis raped our tribal sisters in Barak valley,but thanks to Assam judicial system those Bangladeshi got death penalty.

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Brothers and Sistas..the rape kalchar of Kangladeshis...how its always the fault of the wahman who was asking for it.. Aur hamare kuch bokach*da liberals bolte firte hai ki "How Bangaldesh has better social parameters than india..how wahmen are more empowered then"

Angel of War

Country flag
Brothers and Sistas..the rape kalchar of Kangladeshis...how its always the fault of the wahman who was asking for it.. Aur hamare kuch bokach*da liberals bolte firte hai ki "How Bangaldesh has better social parameters than india..how wahmen are more empowered then"
No saar, my shupar shonar kangludesh izz asian tigr saar🤡 dis iz ebul songhi conspiracy saar. Bhi respect bhumaan saar 😂

Screenshot_20230213_193421~2.jpg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles