Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Vinash

Country flag
Man being a bengali myself saar, I see the wahman with suspicious eye. Maybe she wanted a gangbang but prolly got caught so now throwing Abdul & Bilol bhai under the bus..

View attachment 185038
Nah!

Most likely she fell for 1 guy's flirting and because the guy sees her as an easy lay and a whore, invited his friends to join.

The article also mentions that she was on medication i.e liberal woman with depression or some shit.

These liberal women will get a rude awakening when they realize that men have zero respect for loose women.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
@Vishwaguru 2030 is not an Indian but a lungideshi larper running a troll account coz now his lungideshi flags are updated on his profile.
View attachment 185027

Hope mods shag him off
Looking at his posts and discourse @Vishwaguru 2030 certainly is a Bangladeshi. Whether I should keep him or eliminate him depends upon PoV of members here who may like to keep him.

It might be shameful for him to display his actual national flag and has to masquerade as an Indian. Too bad that DFI traced his real location and displayed BD flag on him LOL.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Looking at his posts and discourse @Vishwaguru 2030 certainly is a Bangladeshi. Whether I should keep him or eliminate him depends upon PoV of members here who may like to keep him.

It might be shameful for him to display his actual national flag and has to masquerade as an Indian. Too bad that DFI traced his real location and displayed BD flag on him LOL.
faking location and larping should be a bannable offence

Angel of War

Country flag
One thing I've noticed is that members here regardless of their ideological differences manage to reach a consensus on various issues pertaining to India's external and internal problems as well as our geopolitical/ socio political scenario . On the other hand when you look at banga lungis on PDF you'll see that they are highly divided in opinion when it comes to any domestic or external issue and often start abusing each other even on the slightest of disagreements.

Corvus Splendens

Country flag

don't kick him, he's precious

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
One thing I've noticed is that members here regardless of their ideological differences manage to reach a consensus on various issues pertaining to India's external and internal problems as well as our geopolitical/ socio political scenario . On the other hand when you look at banga lungis on PDF you'll see that they are highly divided in opinion when it comes to any domestic or external issue and often start abusing each other even on the slightest of disagreements.
That should be the norm. Imagine a high decision making body where one or Two guy throw a temper tantrum and derail a whole project.
Ego is good but it must be kept in check.

Dr_Deep

Country flag

Keep him, and try to learn from his perpective.. yes he is posting all the cringy "Bangladesh : Next Supa Powa" videos etc but atleast he is not trolling and being abusive.

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Nah!

Most likely she fell for 1 guy's flirting and because the guy sees her as an easy lay and a whore, invited his friends to join.

The article also mentions that she was on medication i.e liberal woman with depression or some shit.

These liberal women will get a rude awakening when they realize that men have zero respect for loose women.
So basically ek ke saat do Abdul aur free..
If she a self-hating Hindu Bong wahman who went for Abdul then I have no sympathy..
Abduls will respect a liberal woman, for she is just a easy whore who deserve her fate..

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
PDF is a place for personal attacks, devoid of any statistics/reasoning based arguments. They divert from topic and personally attack "you are fat and dark" against Indians and they do it with each other also. That isn't a place for discussion.

JBH22

So basically ek ke saat do Abdul aur free..
If she a self-hating Hindu Bong wahman who went for Abdul then I have no sympathy..
Abduls will respect a liberal woman, for she is just a easy whore who deserve her fate..
Actually guys also need to draw a line, if you are hardworking person you will require a serious girl to settle.
Hence, background check is imperative don't go for skank.

Concard

Country flag
Do these morons know you need a display fab to make LCD/LED screens? Or do they think it is as simple as joining 2 bricks together to make a flat screen TVs? These Bangladeshis have less IQ than their inbred cousins in Pakistan. Imagine their IQ when they also practice cousin marriage. Their so called Balton company outsources all their manufacturing to China. They are just assembling few components in Dhoka (pun intended).

Blademaster

Do these morons know you need a display fab to make LCD/LED screens? Or do they think it is as simple as joining 2 bricks together to make a flat screen TVs? These Bangladeshis have less IQ than their inbred cousins in Pakistan. Imagine their IQ when they also practice cousin marriage. Their so called Balton company outsources all their manufacturing to China. They are just assembling few components in Dhoka (pun intended).
Well their youtube documentary says otherwise!! They are just too slick for us saar!!! We can't keep up!!!

Abdus Salem killed

Well their youtube documentary says otherwise!! They are just too slick for us saar!!! We can't keep up!!!
Vedanta and Foxconn are just setting up a 7th gen fabrication of display pannel the investment of that deal alone is 20 billion
It takes tremendous amount of money to make an lcd let alone a 4k tv like these idiots are claiming
We will be making oleds in India by 2025

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles