Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Abdus Salem killed

@gslv markIII wtf is this guy talking about he claims on per capita basis Bangladesh and India do the same amount of research

Abdus Salem killed

Rescuers recovered 17 more bodies on Monday from a boat that capsized while carrying about 100 Hindu pilgrims in northern Bangladesh, raising the confirmed death toll to 41, police and news reports said.

Scores of people remained missing from the accident on Sunday, the largest Bengali-language newspaper
look at how hindus live in bongo land
did any of you even know this i don't think so

no international media covered this

The Juggernaut

Country flag
DHAKA: A failure in Bangladesh's national power grid plunged much of the country into a blackout on Tuesday, officials said.

Officials of the state-run Bangladesh Power Development Board said that power transmission failed somewhere in the eastern part of the country. All power plants tripped and electricity was cut in the capital, Dhaka, and other big cities, said Shameem Hasan, a power department spokesman.

Engineers were trying to determine where and why the glitches happened and it could take hours to restore the system, he said. Bangladesh's recent impressive economic growth has been threatened by power shortages since the government suspended operations of all diesel-run power plants to reduce costs for imports as prices have soared. The diesel-run power plants produced about 6% of Bangladesh's power generation, so their shutdowns cut output by up to 1500 megawatts.

Earlier this month, Faruque Hassan, president of Bangladesh Garment Manufacturers and Exporters Association, said that the situation is so serious that garment factories are without power now for around 4 to 10 hours a day. Bangladesh is the world's second-largest garment exporter after China, and it earns more than 80% of its total foreign currency from exports of garment products each year.

Last month, the Asian Development Bank said in a report that Bangladesh's economic growth would slow to 6.6% from its previous forecast of 7.1% in the current fiscal year.

Weaker consumer spending due to sluggish export demand, domestic manufacturing constraints and other factors are behind the slowdown, it said.

Subscribe to Notifications
TAGS ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฉ hblackoutpower grid

Abdus Salem killed

Are they seriously trying this kids from India do better hacking than these rats i hope someone crashes thier entire power grid system
Any Bangladesh rat reading this you Don't want this war

@gslv markIII
Bangladesh plunges into power blackout after grid failure

@gslv markIII @FalconSlayers @Indx TechStyle

You all should how to me i have the power to seethe future

Global Defence

New threads

Articles