Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Padma bridge showed its effectiveness
2 killed in that bridge after opening
Bangladesh bans bike on padma bridge after chaos means 99 percent of bangladesh cant use padma bridge

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Padma bridge showed its effectiveness
2 killed in that bridge after opening
Bangladesh bans bike on padma bridge after chaos means 99 percent of bangladesh cant use padma bridge
Why I feel padma bridge is raw agent working in Bangladesh

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
oh, you want it?..... Yo that's cool man... goodluck with that My Brother

View attachment 161728
If indian government were serious , and strategic in their thinking
Then we could have got those areas back in 71 itself .
The above part is to widen up silliguri corridor , the one in south on Bangla Myanmar border is to protect our friendly and brotherly country of Bangladesh from the burmese .

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
oh, you want it?..... Yo that's cool man... goodluck with that My Brother

View attachment 161728
Imagine Siliguri corridor is enlarged if we take the northern part.
We need land , no population exchange nothing of that sort.
It will ve a security nightmare for India if Bangladesh betrays us in a war with China, which they will surely

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Muslims by nature are cunning and coward they would never attack armed hindus but will attack hindus when they are unarmed or weak most attacks are against dalits and poor unarmed hindus.The best policy for hindus in bangladesh and porkistan even in some parts of india is to get yourself trained and armed.

Last edited:

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
and how you will justify it ? for our hindus are stupid enough to cry even when they will come out victirious. that i killed someone. how would you justify that ? for they dont hesitate in killing anything or anyone. but here even after killing the wrong person, the killer who killed right person will feel condemned. so how you will justify that ?
Mleccha sanghar is justice to all the 80 million hindus who were killed and 55 trillion dollars looted by islamic and christian nazi invasion.

SGOperative

Country flag
Bec
if there is so much hate for mlecchas than why are we and our kids are imitating europeans ? huh? why do you have the same constitution set by british ? why do you have treaties of imf and world bank signed by british before leaving india by dividing into two ?

why dont you throw away everything painted in english colors than ? and i wonder how one can go against anything when one is very fond of something from inside ? huh? so its all an damn superficial show only.
Because we are realist not idealist, we look for our benefit first:cool3:

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
if there is so much hate for mlecchas than why are we and our kids are imitating europeans ? huh? why do you have the same constitution set by british ? why do you have treaties of imf and world bank signed by british before leaving india by dividing into two ?

why dont you throw away everything painted in english colors than ? and i wonder how one can go against anything when one is very fond of something from inside ? huh? so its all an damn superficial show only.
When the time will come justice will be delivered to hindus.No one in india believed that ram temple will be built on ayodhya or art 370 willbe removed but it happened till then have patience and prepare militarily and economically.

SGOperative

Country flag
by fucking smart words you wont become `1, rather you will get cheated so badly that you wont dare to become `1 again. 😉

and we who ? huh? you just speak about your own self. for you do not represent me or all members even here.
Light Hearted tha isliye last me emoji dala tha, ayaa bada gyan chodne sabse phele tujhe hi clean karenge

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles