Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Angel of War

Country flag
One day Alom eating the pakora that the dark colored poor Indian immigrant selling to him in the Dhaka metropolis. But he, the poor Indian immigrant, use dirty water from the India river, this is to make Bangladeshi peoples sick so they no work, take sick leave & hence GDP become very less that India.

But Alom body immune defense reacot very vigorously with help of bangavax vaccine & now Alom like below -

View attachment 157057
Change the damn face dude !
images (19).jpeg

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Oye folks, did you hear one thing ?
Bangaldsh has sent a notice or demarche to India because many r0hingyas are entering into Bangladesh from India, more than 500 arrested by them and they say more than 2000 waiting on Indian side to get back to Bangladesh

Mostly from Jammu, their relatives in bangaldesh fear for their safety

tommy

Oye folks, did you hear one thing ?
Bangaldsh has sent a notice or demarche to India because many r0hingyas are entering into Bangladesh from India, more than 500 arrested by them and they say more than 2000 waiting on Indian side to get back to Bangladesh

Mostly from Jammu, their relatives in bangaldesh fear for their safety
Good news if true. The numbers need to increase.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Change the damn face dude !
View attachment 157218
This "piece of Shit" is considered as a Bangladeshi model, the standards of beauty in Bangladesh must be truly "Fucked up" to the core that Such RAQIBOOLS are considered as models.

DQH-9vSUEAAoLJf.jpg

Photo be like "Kya paap Kiya hai un ladkiyo ne jiske ke karan aise suwar ko bich mai rakhe photo kelia"

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
This "piece of Shit" is considered as a Bangladeshi model, the standards of beauty in Bangladesh must be truly "Fucked up" to the core that Such RAQIBOOLS are considered as models.

View attachment 157219

Photo be like "Kya paap Kiya hai un ladkiyo ne jiske ke karan aise suwar ko bich mai rakhe photo kelia"

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
The one In Black saree. , kuch kuch theek hai wo

Angel of War

Country flag
MV Flamingo "Luxurius 5 star cruise vassal" from BD Saar... :rofl: :rofl:

View attachment 157061

"Luxury on water" Saar... :rofl::rofl:

View attachment 157060

Poor Sanghis have nothing like this Saar... Only this cruise ship.

View attachment 157062

See... Sanghi vessel has no palm trees growing on the sun deck... Unlike our "luxurius vassal". :pound::pound:
dude that bangladeshi cruise looks exactly like the 800 Rupee cruise I took in Guwahati.
Infact I'll say mine was still better.
I am surprised They call that luxury

Super Flanker

Country flag
That woman has a moustache if you look closely. Lol. :tongue2: :scared2:
Well that doesn't mean anything, the fact is that It is natural for both men and women to have some upper lip hair, but some people may prefer to remove it. Creams, razors, electronic tools, and natural methods can remove the hair temporarily, and people can see a dermatologist for permanent removal of such hair growth.

So it's completely Possible for women to develop a slight Mustache from my POV.

Blademaster

Well that doesn't mean anything, the fact is that It is natural for both men and women to have some upper lip hair, but some people may prefer to remove it. Creams, razors, electronic tools, and natural methods can remove the hair temporarily, and people can see a dermatologist for permanent removal of such hair growth.

So it's completely Possible for women to develop a slight Mustache from my POV.
I know but it is all about upkeep.

Super Flanker

Country flag
If a woman can't be bothered to remove her moustache what does it say about the rest of her body?
Well maybe, she is not a woman, she is a woman but not a woman at the same time. The term for such people would be "Gay/Chakka" I guess?

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Aunty is just conditioned from childhood. Also mad that young girls nowadays enjoy more liberty.
Aunty is pissed off that young girls are enjoying liberty which she missed out.. hence all the repressed frustration. Agar Aunty ko Kolkata ke Park Street pe chod do on Friday/Saturday evening...she will just detonate herself looking at the outfit of the girls..

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
5 inch LCD screen 8mp camera and 1 GB Ram is ejjectly what they use in "Advanced Economies" in the west
Sometimes I truly wonder whether he is a parody account to mock Bangladeshis. Does he really believe the stuff he says? It's not like he won't have access to even the usually-biased journals like The Economist, WaPo, FP Magazine, etc.? All those sources even with all their "evil Hindoo governments", at least highlight some facets of our economic growth.

Would this idiot not read these things?

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
feminists will agree with you .
Women have a lot of limitations , they simply can't do the amount of physical work that men can, it's simple biology . I don't even advocate for women joining fighter branch of the air force , they can do great work in combat support but not the main stuff itself . We need a seperate thread for this topic
All she had to do was pull the trigger and say that they were cattle smugglers. Everyone would believe the BSF over any Kangloo. It's not like Momta has any jurisdiction over BSF anyway so she can't do jack.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles