Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
After watching such videos, I sometimes feel that Pakistan army were treating these people the way that they deserved. It was no point of giving these people independence, all islamic Countries are like that.
All Islamic countries should perish
Remember me they will be the reason of the extinction of our planet

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
All Islamic countries should perish
Remember me they will be the reason of the extinction of our planet
Exactly. Problem is that no matter how good you do for them, in the end, they will side with Religion because of Muslim Ummah.

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
Exactly. Problem is that no matter how good you do for them, in the end, they will side with Religion because of Muslim Ummah.
Ummah is a meme
If an organised religion could define nationhood, you wouldn't see as many borders as in the Arabian peninsula

Super Flanker

Country flag
Ummah is a meme
If an organised religion could define nationhood, you wouldn't see as many borders as in the Arabian peninsula
It's because that Muslims are not just 1 type, there are different types of Muslims like Shia, Sunni etc.

Sometimes both the communities don't get along and hence they have separate Countries. For example take Iran and Pakistan, Iran is a Shia majority Islamic country and Pakistan is Sunni majority. But as a whole I can tell you that they do have a little bit of muslim Unity among them because at the end of the day, they are all Muslims.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag

Ummah is just a cover up in my opinion. An average Saudi citizen will always have some superiority complex over the South Asian Muslims from IN, PAK and BD. From my observation, the usage of North African youths as militia in Yemen war shows they don't care about their brotherhood bullshit. For them all of them are cannon fodders for their objectives. Only idiots from our countries think they will save them. On the other hand there is tonnes of money coming in the form of Hajj so why should leave this low hanging money maker, hence the fake concern.

Abdus Salem killed

Apparently Bhalton 'manufactures' phones in Bangladesh, but it's actually just assembling from the basic parts itself, as opposed to regular assembly where CKD is assembled into smartphones. Some of these phones are branded as theirs and sold under their name, while others are exported to countries like US, etc.

The smartphones are bound for a renowned American brand and Walton is the original equipment manufacturer, Alam said, while declining to disclose the name of the brand.

This kind of production is known as contract manufacturing, which is commonplace in Bangladesh's garments sector.

The above two paragraphs are from a news article from May about Bhalton's smartphone manufacturing. So basically they are a glorified Micromax which started home assembly in 2017. By this time we had stopped importing of pre-assembled smartphones.

Out of the 60 lakh phones they managed to make in 5 years, only 17 lakh are actual smartphones, rest 43 lakh are regular feature phones. Meaning they are as good as Micromax or Lava or even iKall.
Micromax is much better now thier new lineup is good for budget i have seen them

Abdus Salem killed

About Walton Mobile: Walton mobile is one of the bestselling products of the Walton group in Bangladesh since it brought its mobile products in early 2012. Its product lineup consists of over hundreds of Smartphone and feature phone models along with tablets named as Walpads. Its Smartphone lineup is named under Primo Series like Primo S4, Primo ZX2, Primo R4 etc. while feature phones are mainly branded under Olvio series like Olvio L12, Olvio ML5 etc. Currently Smart phones are one of the top selling products with the largest growth rate in terms of users in Bangladesh and all over the world. Though Walton is a manufacture based company with the branding known as โ€œOur countryโ€™s productโ€ but its mobile lineup completely Rebranded from China. Walton mainly rebrands its mobile phones from different vendors from China like Gionee, Konka, Techain and many others. Walton mobile is attracting its users with lucrative features and a variety of models within a budget price. Day by day Walton mobile has gained popularity in the mobile market and the company announced to set up its own mobile phone manufacturing plant in the country by 2017. Currently along with Bangladesh Market Walton mobiles are sold in some other countries like Nepal, Sri Lanka and KSA by its distributors in these countries.

Porterโ€™s 5 Forces analysis on Walton: 6.1 Threat of New Entrants: Threat of new entrants for Walton mobile phone is high. Local companies may buy phones from China at low price and quantity and sell them after rebranding. This makes entry of new players in the mobile phone market very easy.

Walton rebrands phones from various vendors in China, which is a challenge towards maintaining product integrity and quality

Itโ€™s difficult to ensure quality of all products especially when you are not the manufacturer of your own products. Walton is recruiting more Chinese engineers and factory inspectors in China to inspect the manufacturing process to ensure proper quality during production. They are also planning to set up their own factory in Bangladesh by 2017 so that the quality standard remains within the budget pricing.

Knew it

@gslv markIII

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
Must be because it is cheaper in terms of logistics in my opinion.

Read this post of mine :-
ye, its cheaper but except 'Licchi', all other drink forms tastes like ... '!!!' . Here only school or college kids buy 'Pran' --only for its cheapness!!
But its poto is good enough if compared to 'Britannia' Indian made ones.

Waanar

Country flag
Ummah is just a cover up in my opinion. An average Saudi citizen will always have some superiority complex over the South Asian Muslims from IN, PAK and BD. From my observation, the usage of North African youths as militia in Yemen war shows they don't care about their brotherhood bullshit. For them all of them are cannon fodders for their objectives. Only idiots from our countries think they will save them. On the other hand there is tonnes of money coming in the form of Hajj so why should leave this low hanging money maker, hence the fake concern.
Some?
Saudis have "some" superiority complex regarding maybe their distant Arab cousins like the ones in Maghreb region or Syria.

They have a definite and absolute superiority complex regarding these South Asian muzzies.

These rascals fight for Arab emperialism against their own heritage and ethnicity and think the Arabs will respect them. It has the exact opposite effect.

gslv markIII

Country flag
Walton rebrands phones from various vendors in China, which is a challenge towards maintaining product integrity and quality

Itโ€™s difficult to ensure quality of all products especially when you are not the manufacturer of your own products. Walton is recruiting more Chinese engineers and factory inspectors in China to inspect the manufacturing process to ensure proper quality during production. They are also planning to set up their own factory in Bangladesh by 2017 so that the quality standard remains within the budget pricing.
Obviously. They are merely an assembler of Chinese handsets.

Given that they earn around just $60 million from their smartphone sales, they wouldn't be able to invest any significant amount in R&D/ production facilities.

Also, there are Chinese companies that sell entire firms- they will sell you the designs of the product and the entire production line, will provide training & even assist during production trials.

Read about the same in case of automotive manufacturing, here: https://jalopnik.com/this-chinese-website-wants-to-sell-you-an-entire-car-co-1750450721

gslv markIII

Country flag
I am from Chennai. Till now never heard about this brand. Maybe this brand is prevalent near WB, Bihar etc. Down South till I does not came across this.
I have seen it on the shelves of our village supermarket, now replaced by better Indian alternatives.

Also needless to say that the Indian alternatives are guilt-free, they aren't manufactured using child labour as is the case with Bonglodesh.

gslv markIII

Country flag

0:07 : Look at this Bongloid. When the interviewer asked him, "which country do you hate most" than he says "India" and when the Reporter asks him, "Why", than the Bongloid replies with :

"People like very disaster, I don't like India"

Abhe Salee, Chutiye, Raqibool ko tho basic English bhi nahi athe hai. Is this the level of speech possessed by people in Bangladesh?

I think so that this guy is
1. Either not educated
2. Educated but the school was a shit one.
3. "EDUCATED IN A MADRASA".

:scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::shock:
Another one.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag

Super Flanker

Country flag
Yeh Bh*sdi-uddin ka bilal kon hai
He is a Raqibool from Swampland (Bangladesh) but the irony here is that he doesn't live in BD any more, he works as a Waiter in a Canada. This is all that is known about him and Indian posters on this thread have written this itself about him.

He is an inbred of the highest order.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles