Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Hell Yeah ! Bhosdadesh Buraeau of Shitistics is playing at it AGAIN !!!!!! :rofl: :pound::lol:

even pakis are doubting them now
View attachment 156540

and Raqibool land is not a part of South Asia anymore :hehe:
View attachment 156541
Lulz, check out most recent IMF estimates. Their most recent world economic outlook report categorically shows that BD will remain way below Ind in terms of nominal per capita up until at least 2026 (projections are not available beyond that). World Bank already doubted their shitstics; looks like IMFfags have also finally woken up to reality.

While simultaneously being the most protective emerging economy. Pakis have a higher probability of signing FTAs than these jihadi raqibools.

A proto industrial economy with economic complexity similar to sub Sahara level is talking about competitive industry .......

They literally survive on LDC status and foreign aid ......

Last edited:

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Got any links? My whole stock of raqibool roasting bookmarks were lost when my laptop went kaput.
The World Bank does not accept BD's inflated GDP and routinely downgrades their GDP growth rates to ~6%. Most recent example;

World Bank lowered their growth to ~5% last year; upsetting their FM in the process .......

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
See they aren't playing to their strengths. What they really should be bragging about is PRAN. Their food products see decent sales here, while nobody has heard about Bhalton. Go make more potato crackers, quite like it. Stop with these "advanced technology" spasms, and focus more on the textile and food industry that actually earns you money in exports. As long as India exists, you lot won't be allowed to come close industrially or technologically anyway.
Pran is already replaced , their potato biscuits were dominating in the segment , now other brands make similar biscuit hence pran is no more available on shelf

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
Pran is already replaced , their potato biscuits were dominating in the segment , now other brands make similar biscuit hence pran is no more available on shelf
Well Britannia and ITC/Sunfeast weren't going to sit around with their thumbs up the arse. As soon as they released their own Potato crackers, PRAN's sales took a nosedive. Poor bastards can't even dominate one segment. Evil Sanghis come up with better alternatives.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Only Pran product I have used is their litchi juice.
(Lol) used? I had never even knew that a brand known as "PRAN" even existed until I started going through some of the latest posts on this thread.

In my local stores, supermarkets and shops, i commonly come across Noodles brands like Maggie, Chings, Patanjali, Knorr etc but never across any "PRAN" brand. Same for other products.

Super Flanker

Country flag
This is the first time I am hearing the name of BD brand Pran, Never seen them in my locality, on other hand Lays, Kurkere, Bingo are available. Heck we have local bakeries frying some potato chips
According to "GOOGLE" Pran brand sells the following type of items :

"Bread, carbonated beverages, Cooking oils, Chocolate bars, butter, cheese, Milk, drinking Water etc."

Let me tell you, in my local stores and even the Local Supermarket in my town doesn't have a single product of "PRAN" brand. We have brands lie like Coca cola, Pepsi, Maggie, Chings, Patanjali, Knorr etc but no "PRAN" product. I think so that Pran products are not even available in my state.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag

"Bread, carbonated beverages, Cooking oils, Chocolate bars, butter, cheese, Milk, drinking Water etc."

Let me tell you, in my local stores and even the Local Supermarket in my town doesn't have a single product of "PRAN" brand. We have brands lie like Coca cola, Pepsi, Maggie, Chings, Patanjali, Knorr etc but no "PRAN" product.

I am from Chennai. Till now never heard about this brand. Maybe this brand is prevalent near WB, Bihar etc. Down South till I does not came across this.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

Let me tell you, in my local stores and even the Local Supermarket in my town doesn't have a single product of "PRAN" brand. We have brands lie like Coca cola, Pepsi, Maggie, Chings, Patanjali, Knorr etc but no "PRAN" product. I think so that Pran products are not even available in my state.
Pran is more prominent in Eastern region's

Super Flanker

Country flag
I am Chennai. Till now never heard about this brand. Maybe this brand is prevalent near WB, Bihar etc. Down South till I does not came across this.
Yes, and I am from Goa, Chennai and Goa are both South Indian States, I think so that this type of Pran Brand must be prevalent in Indian States which share a direct border with Bangladesh.

"Bangladesh and India share a 4,096-kilometre-long (2,545 mi) international border, the fifth-longest land border in the world, including 262 km (163 mi) in Assam, 856 km (532 mi) in Tripura, 318 km (198 mi) in Mizoram, 443 km (275 mi) in Meghalaya, and 2,217 km (1,378 mi) in West Bengal"

Super Flanker

Country flag
True they are selling it near border states.
I think so that it could because of logistics, I don't see why Bangladesh would get much profit by selling to South Indian and North Western States which lie at a greater distance from Bangladesh Mainland as compared to northeast eastern states Which are very close to Bangladesh and also share a direct border with Bangladesh.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Pran is more prominent in Eastern region's
Must be because it is cheaper in terms of logistics in my opinion.

Read this post of mine :-
I think so that it could because of logistics, I don't see why Bangladesh would get much profit by selling to South Indian and North Western States which lie at a greater distance from Bangladesh Mainland as compared to northeast eastern states Which are very close to Bangladesh and also share a direct border with Bangladesh.

Super Flanker

Country flag

0:07 : Look at this Bongloid. When the interviewer asked him, "which country do you hate most" than he says "India" and when the Reporter asks him, "Why", than the Bongloid replies with :

"People like very disaster, I don't like India"

Abhe Salee, Chutiye, Raqibool ko tho basic English bhi nahi athe hai. Is this the level of speech possessed by people in Bangladesh?

I think so that this guy is
1. Either not educated
2. Educated but the school was a shit one.
3. "EDUCATED IN A MADRASA".

:scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::shock:

Super Flanker

Country flag

0:07 : Look at this Bongloid. When the interviewer asked him, "which country do you hate most" than he says "India" and when the Reporter asks him, "Why", than the Bongloid replies with :

Abhe Salee, Chutiye, Raqibool ko tho basic English bhi nahi athe hai. Is this the level of speech possessed by people in Bangladesh?

1. Either not educated

:scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::shock:
After watching such videos, I sometimes feel that Pakistan army were treating these people the way that they deserved. It was no point of giving these people independence, all islamic Countries are like that.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag

1. Either not educated

More like Chaddi entrepreneur from Kanglaland

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles