Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
I was going through Bilal's (Kangladeshi) posts on PDF and you might want to have a look here.

SANGHI.
IMG_20220519_125255.jpg

SANGHI.
IMG_20220519_125335.jpg

SANGHI.
IMG_20220519_125434.jpg

SANGHI.
IMG_20220519_125527.jpg

By gosh, have you all noticed how many times he uses the word "SANGHI"? I literally counted more than 150-200 posts of his having the word SANGHI. Now I know which was the 1st word he learnt after his Ammi gave birth to this Inbred P*G.

Bilal immediately after he was born on the hospital bed :- "SANGHI! SANGHI! SANGHI Lalalalalala.... SANGI"

baby-dance.gif

Angel of War

Country flag
I was going through Bilal's (Kangladeshi) posts on PDF and you might want to have a look here.

SANGHI.
View attachment 156562

SANGHI.
View attachment 156563

SANGHI.
View attachment 156564

SANGHI.
View attachment 156565

By gosh, have you all noticed how many times he uses the word "SANGHI"? I literally counted more than 150-200 posts of his having the word SANGHI. Now I know which was the 1st word he learnt after his Ammi gave birth to this Inbred P*G.

Bilal immediately after he was born on the hospital bed :- "SANGHI! SANGHI! SANGHI Lalalalalala.... SANGI"

View attachment 156567
For him , anyone who says good about india is a sanghi

Porkislayer

Country flag

SANGHI.
View attachment 156562

SANGHI.
View attachment 156563

SANGHI.
View attachment 156564

SANGHI.
View attachment 156565

View attachment 156567
Perhaps his unknown father is a sanghi, hence the hate.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Perhaps his unknown father is a sanghi, hence the hate.
For him , anyone who says good about india is a sanghi
I think so that when he is referring to the term "SANGHIS" he is giving more importance to Hindus, go and see his posts on PDF than you will see him abusing Hindus a lot by calling them names. Bloody converted Abdul, he is abusing India, the same country which saved his country and saved Bangladeshi women from getting r*ped by Pakistan Army.

Ok than, if Indians are SANGHI than what are Bangladeshis? The answer : RAQIBOOLS

Angel of War

Country flag
I think so that when he is referring to the term "SANGHIS" he is giving more importance to Hindus, go and see his posts on PDF than you will see him abusing Hindus a lot by calling them names. Bloody converted Abdul, he is abusing India, the same country which saved his country and saved Bangladeshi women from getting r*ped by Pakistan Army.

Ok than, if Indians are SANGHI than what are Bangladeshis? The answer : RAQIBOOL
That's how their mind works . It is 100% our fault that Raqibools behave like this , you ask why ? Because they drink sewer water filled with fecal and chemical matter carried from UP bihar straight to Kanglu heartland .
The effects of drinking contaminated water are well documented
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.in...-camelford-say-doctors-study-1121387.html?amp
Now imagine drinking this water from your birth till the day you die , ofcourse you'll suffer from Brain damage ! won't you ?

Super Flanker

Country flag
That's how their mind works . It is 100% our fault that Raqibools behave like this , you ask why ? Because they drink sewer water filled with fecal and chemical matter carried from UP bihar straight to Kanglu heartland .
The effects of drinking contaminated water are well documented
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/contaminated-water-caused-longterm-brain-damage-in-camelford-say-doctors-study-1121387.html?amp
Now imagine drinking this water from your birth till the day you die , ofcourse you'll suffer from Brain damage ! won't you ?
Keep in mind that the population of Bangladesh is more than 160 Million. Out of these not all are Anti India. Let me explain, if I were to divide people of Bangladesh than I would divide them into 2 broad factions.
  • 1. One which Hates India to the core and loves Pakistan because of Islamic Ummah feelings. Mostly the newer generation of Bangladeshis (born like after 1996-2000) are in this category.
  • 2. And the other which is pro India and doesn't like Pakistan because they still remember how India helped Bangladesh gain independence and also how Pakistan army tortured Bengali women.
And now we are going to come to our esteemed delusional Fool called Bilal, which factions does he fit in? The 1st one. So if we are going to abuse anyone from Bangladesh than we should abuse the 2nd Faction. Not the 1st one.

Last edited:

Angel of War

Country flag
Keep in mind that the population of Bangladesh is more than 160 Million. Out of these not all are Anti India. Let me explain, if I were to divide people of Bangladesh than I would divide them into 2 broad factions.
  • 1. One which Hates India to the core and loves Pakistan because of Islamic Ummah feelings. Mostly the newer generation of Bangladeshis (born like after 1996-2000) are in this category.
  • 2. And the other which is pro India and doesn't like Pakistan because they still remember how India helped Bangladesh gain independence and also how Pakistan army tortured Bengali women.
And now we are going to come to our esteemed delusional Fool called Bilal, which factions does he fit in? The 2nd one. So if we are going to abuse anyone from Bangladesh than we should abuse the 2nd Faction. Not the 1st one.
I think you confused second faction with the first one and vice versa

Super Flanker

Country flag
Bilol says there are no bangladeshis in Indian. He's certainly a fool to think that
Bilal had also once said that Hindus in Bangladesh are very safe, he also said Bangladesh is more safer for Hindus as compared to India. I don't understand what is wrong with him, it seems that the guy is not a fool but a born Inbred (Paidashe Chutiya). It's definitely the side-effects of swamp Dweller cousin sister marriage or drinking of sewer water.

Dr_Deep

Country flag
And now we are going to come to our esteemed delusional Fool called Bilal, which factions does he fit in? The 1st one. So if we are going to abuse anyone from Bangladesh than we should abuse the 2nd Faction. Not the 1st one.
Bilol bhai also dreams of taking over Assam and West Bengal... given their rabid hatred of Hindus ... I dont think either states will welcome their lungi ass. Especially Assam ...waha toh patak-patak ke pele jaienge. Given what happen last year in Durga Puja in BD ..even moderate Bengali Hindu wont like them in our backyard.

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
The only company that Bilol and gang talk about is Bhalton , Bhalton this and Bhalton that . They want us to believe that Bhalton is as great as Samsung although I have never seen a bhalton product myself in india or even in the north east which Bilol claims is under total economic control of BD
See they aren't playing to their strengths. What they really should be bragging about is PRAN. Their food products see decent sales here, while nobody has heard about Bhalton. Go make more potato crackers, quite like it. Stop with these "advanced technology" spasms, and focus more on the textile and food industry that actually earns you money in exports. As long as India exists, you lot won't be allowed to come close industrially or technologically anyway.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles