Arjun Mk1A

Country flag

gslv markIII

Country flag
Lol... They export what? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cellphone exports by country

India $3.2 billion

Bonglodesh $3.2 million

Less than Malawi & Cambodia. :pound::pound::pound: These swamp creatures are hilarious lol.

Super duper Baal- Ton has a whopping 11% share of Swampland's puny 7-million-smartphones-sold-per-year market.

images (7).jpeg

And they want to export phones to advanced economies, lol. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Shuturmurg

Country flag
Nothing surprising when your currency has lost only 5% of it’s value in 10 years of your history, Bangladesh spends dollars to artificially keep it’s currency up when it’s real value is much lower, this is how they achieve their so-called “higher GDP per capita”. This is what Pakistan’s former FM Ishaq Dar did to Pakistan and we all saw what happened in 2018, this is unsustainable and one day it explodes on your face.
View attachment 156229
That report is misleading, they have 5 months of import cover (i.e., they can import for 5 months if their exports and remittance become 0) and not going bankrupt in 5 months. While their reserves are decreasing, they won't have any issues this year. However, if high commodity prices extend to next year, they will have issues, but that is true for many other developing countries as well.

Butter Chicken

Country flag

Porkislayer

Country flag
It is a joke, but that guy got the confidence :clap2:.
Looks miserable as shite to me mate. I mean, that's kinda expected given the amount of money that he earns through this.

Looks like he maintains good hygiene.
Eh, just look around him, pretty sure even if he takes a bath every morning, he and the jhalmuri he makes stinks like shit. :pound:

Don't get me wrong, I like my street food. But Indian vendors usually clean the place around their cart but in bangLoLdesh it seems the entire place is gutter.

tommy

Looks miserable as shite to me mate. I mean, that's kinda expected given the amount of money that he earns through this.

Eh, just look around him, pretty sure even if he takes a bath every morning, he and the jhalmuri he makes stinks like shit. :pound:

Don't get me wrong, I like my street food. But Indian vendors usually clean the place around their cart but in bangLoLdesh it seems the entire place is gutter.
Maybe miserable, but how are Indian street food vendors different. They are also the same crap. I wont give them a pass lol.

Porkislayer

Country flag
Maybe miserable, but how are Indian street food vendors different. They are also the same crap. I wont give them a pass lol.
They keep a dustbin nearby, they clean the area around their stalls, they sprinkle water to make sure it isn't dusty. Some are now also using gloves. Pretty sure it isn't the same in bangLoLdesh going by that video.

Angel of War

Country flag
Hell Yeah ! Bhosdadesh Buraeau of Shitistics is playing at it AGAIN !!!!!! :rofl: :pound::lol:

even pakis are doubting them now
Screenshot_20220519_114142~2.jpg

and Raqibool land is not a part of South Asia anymore :hehe:
Screenshot_20220519_114155.jpg

Cheran

Country flag
Hell Yeah ! Bhosdadesh Buraeau of Shitistics is playing at it AGAIN !!!!!! :rofl: :pound::lol:

even pakis are doubting them now
View attachment 156540

and Raqibool land is not a part of South Asia anymore :hehe:
View attachment 156541
1652941282264.png

Saaaar, now we richer more than EU

1652941264389.png

Even goris work as ricksha pullers in our cuntry coz we are super rich & shiet

1652941325195.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads