Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Covfefe

Country flag

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Obviously. They were the bigger proponents of two nation theory along with UP walas. Partition of Bengal was a gajar for them, they went to meet the Brits in Shimla for separate electorates in 1905, and Brits happily accepted the proposal resulting into the act of 1908. Their first major scholar "Sir" Syed Ahmed Khan was used as a tool for division in lieu of knighthood. Nawab of Dacca was a major voice for Pakistan. Bengali Hindus were super chad during the entire national freedom movement.
Bengali Hindus took the opportunity of Industrialization and Modernity which British bought, studied, climbed up the socio-economic ladder , raised industries and capital and then started questioning the British Imperial Attitude and parity on socio-economic level.
Meanwhile, Bengali Muslims barring few were mostly living in the former " Muh Bengal Sultanate Empire, Mir Jafar and Ebil Hindoos conspired to kill Siraj Ud Daulah"..

Dr_Deep

Country flag
the bangladeshis i have ever met in kolkata were mostly maid servants, jhaduwalas, drivers..... i once heard a waiter talking in bangladeshi accent with his colleague while having lunch in ITC.............i for once saw a kanglu in a suit in kwality restaurant at park street.......he was sitting near me and was having red wine.........maybe it was BILOL :daru:
I suspect lot of the maid servants and jhaduwalas prolly commute from Bangladesh to Kolkata since the border is not that far away and there is regular local trains going to the last outpost. Western part of BD is much nearer to Kolkata than Dhaka..

Global Defence

New threads

Articles