Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Covfefe

Country flag
Kanglus can't cope that it was Bengali Hindus who were the Real Chads of Anti -British Imperialism ... they are seem to be in awe with "muh Bengal Sultanate.."

Obviously. They were the bigger proponents of two nation theory along with UP walas. Partition of Bengal was a gajar for them, they went to meet the Brits in Shimla for separate electorates in 1905, and Brits happily accepted the proposal resulting into the act of 1908. Their first major scholar "Sir" Syed Ahmed Khan was used as a tool for division in lieu of knighthood. Nawab of Dacca was a major voice for Pakistan. Bengali Hindus were super chad during the entire national freedom movement.

ladder

Country flag
A lot of BD military analysts were shouting 'india enemi' when India gifted an old submarine to Myanmar.
But the silence of the same analysts is deafening, when Chin gifted another submarine to Myanmar recently.
'CHIN Boirie' anyone...BD analysts repeat after me 'CHIN BOIREE!'....

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
A lot of BD military analysts were shouting 'india enemi' when India gifted an old submarine to Myanmar.
But the silence of the same analysts is deafening, when Chin gifted another submarine to Myanmar recently.
Na they won't do that , they know that their shenigans are only acceptable by us .Kek
Small man syndrome

Covfefe

Country flag
Bangladesh had a significant Islamist core- hatred from India wasn't from a foreign policy standpoint it's the same as their former yaars- religious bigotry masquerading as political interest
They'll also criticise India when we gift them something

Physx32

Country flag
Instead kanglutards coped that Chinese submarine is not a threat to BD but actually to India. It's fascinating how inbred slaves can twist facts to calm themselves.

backburner

Country flag
When it rains gold, we thank BiLOL :rofl::

View attachment 128072
View attachment 128073

Any Bengali friends here living in Kolkata who can confirm this? I don't recollect this happening in any of my trips to the city.:pound:
the bangladeshis i have ever met in kolkata were mostly maid servants, jhaduwalas, drivers..... i once heard a waiter talking in bangladeshi accent with his colleague while having lunch in ITC.............i for once saw a kanglu in a suit in kwality restaurant at park street.......he was sitting near me and was having red wine.........maybe it was BILOL :daru:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
the bangladeshis i have ever met in kolkata were mostly maid servants, jhaduwalas, drivers..... i once heard a waiter talking in bangladeshi accent with his colleague while having lunch in ITC.............i for once saw a kanglu in a suit in kwality restaurant at park street.......he was sitting near me and was having red wine.........maybe it was BILOL :daru:
Just as they are known. Funny how they manage to consume alcohol while claiming to be the ultra-pious and religious.

Bangladesh is a confused entity - even outside PDF, they have the same identity crisis as Pakistan. The one grave mistake that Indira regime did was to not promote reversion to the native faith of land in those days. Kangloos were so disillusioned back then, that they would have returned, heck, even joined back India after reverting back.

But then again, Indira's own background is dubious; why would she promote reversions there.

backburner

Country flag
Just as they are known. Funny how they manage to consume alcohol while claiming to be the ultra-pious and religious.

Bangladesh is a confused entity - even outside PDF, they have the same identity crisis as Pakistan. The one grave mistake that Indira regime did was to not promote reversion to the native faith of land in those days. Kangloos were so disillusioned back then, that they would have returned, heck, even joined back India after reverting back.

But then again, Indira's own background is dubious; why would she promote reversions there.
kanglus were crazier than pakis back then................they initiated direct action day thinking they will wipe out hindus from kolkata.........then one butcher called "gopal patha" gathered a couple of guys to give them the taste of their own medicine........kanglu and their leader suara-wardy got cold feet and called gandhi to make "gopal patha" stop...........them returning to their faith is very unlikely they are the spawns of sirajudaullah....the so called freedom fighter who was a rap*st (even with muslim women) genocidal maniach.....who was so cruel and demented that his own loyalist mir jafar along with the zamindars and the british had to overthrow him

.............the fun fact is our CHICHA was on the side of "gopal patha"

"GOPAL CHANDRA MUKHERJEE" AKA "GOPAL PATHA"
1642611680200.png

Global Defence

Articles